Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Markovic for 15M 16:04 - Jan 30 with 5614 viewsmagicdaps10

15M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true, i reall hope that it is just media talk..............then someone needs shooting!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Markovic for 15M on 16:06 - Jan 30 with 4374 viewsWAFU

No doubt signed off by the same person that thought Sam Clucas was worth £16m
Markovic for 15M on 16:08 - Jan 30 with 4323 viewsE20Jack

Can't see Ayew signing too then. I think if we get both and a right back (doubtful) then we have every chance.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Markovic for 15M on 16:10 - Jan 30 with 4306 viewsmagicdaps10

Hopefully bull cr@p but if true.....its shocking.

Potentially we could be looking at 30M plys in Ayew and this guy....I know the market is inflated but really!!

I would be happier with Klaasen and Sandro Ramirez in loan. The recruitment team need shooting!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Markovic for 15M on 16:23 - Jan 30 with 4133 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Spend too little - moan
Spend too much - moan

As long as we bring in better players before the close of the window I don't really care - if the money is there, use it. It'll be 'Markovic the $15 million bargain' if he gets a few goals/assists from the same lot crying about it now.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Markovic for 15M on 16:26 - Jan 30 with 4076 viewsHugeEnkins

Markovic for 15M on 16:23 - Jan 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Spend too little - moan
Spend too much - moan

As long as we bring in better players before the close of the window I don't really care - if the money is there, use it. It'll be 'Markovic the $15 million bargain' if he gets a few goals/assists from the same lot crying about it now.

Yes. Correct. 100%. we live in hope.
Markovic for 15M on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 3964 viewsPawelAbbott

It is probably made up of a smaller payment plus a few millions in add ons. Hopefully.
Markovic for 15M on 16:40 - Jan 30 with 3917 viewsDizzy

You need shooting you utter fking melt.
Markovic for 15M on 16:50 - Jan 30 with 3797 viewsTheFranchise

Very effective winger at Hull right?
Login to get fewer ads

Markovic for 15M on 16:51 - Jan 30 with 3777 viewsJango

Markovic for 15M on 16:10 - Jan 30 by magicdaps10

Hopefully bull cr@p but if true.....its shocking.

Potentially we could be looking at 30M plys in Ayew and this guy....I know the market is inflated but really!!

I would be happier with Klaasen and Sandro Ramirez in loan. The recruitment team need shooting!!

We can’t get 2 on loan from Everton for a start and are they better than markovic and ayew? I personally don’t think so. The cost at the moment is not that important. We apparently have around £30m left from the siggy deal So just spend it and get it done. A right back late in the day as well and we are laughing.
Markovic for 15M on 17:07 - Jan 30 with 3580 viewsWhiterockin

Seems £15M is the new £5M.
Markovic for 15M on 17:10 - Jan 30 with 3547 viewspencoedjack

Out of interest what price do people except to pay ?

I’d say 15 million is about right
Markovic for 15M on 17:13 - Jan 30 with 3491 viewsgrfn

not bad, compare him to Clucas..
i'd take it
Markovic for 15M on 17:20 - Jan 30 with 3416 viewsforkbeard

To quote SSN

There had been interest from Swansea but it now appears that Wolfsburg is the main option left open to him to secure a move away from Anfield, with the Swans not confident of signing the Serbia international.
Markovic for 15M on 17:37 - Jan 30 with 3254 viewsJackFish

Markovic for 15M on 17:10 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

Out of interest what price do people except to pay ?

I’d say 15 million is about right

Maybe a little on the high side but if Jack Cork went for £10m then Markovic is definitely worth similar. I’d be happy enough with this to be honest, we’re desperate for some half-decent wingers and he was good at Hull last season.
Markovic for 15M on 17:51 - Jan 30 with 3092 viewsobikwas

15M? hahahahahahahah
Markovic for 15M on 17:56 - Jan 30 with 3040 viewsjedmo_jack

Markovic for 15M on 16:23 - Jan 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Spend too little - moan
Spend too much - moan

Yep who the hell cares, he was the type of player that should have been signed in the summer so to get a 23 year old for that in January in today's inflated market is a good deal.
Markovic for 15M on 17:59 - Jan 30 with 3000 viewsPrivate_Partz

Markovic for 15M on 17:20 - Jan 30 by forkbeard

To quote SSN

There had been interest from Swansea but it now appears that Wolfsburg is the main option left open to him to secure a move away from Anfield, with the Swans not confident of signing the Serbia international.

It does really seem like we are going for players with no intention of signing them and using the media to hoodwink us.
All in preparation for the speech about having tried but fees too high, keeping the club on an even financial footing ( a bit of harking back to the Petty era) and finishing with the manager is happy with the squad so we fight on....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Markovic for 15M on 17:59 - Jan 30 with 2990 viewsCroftyjack

Sky just reporting he's not coming and off to Wolfsburg....why do fans get concerned with fees, I pay to go down so want better players couldn't give a hoot about the money it's not like it's from my account.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 2945 viewstheloneranger

Markovic for 15M on 16:51 - Jan 30 by Jango

We can’t get 2 on loan from Everton for a start and are they better than markovic and ayew? I personally don’t think so. The cost at the moment is not that important. We apparently have around £30m left from the siggy deal So just spend it and get it done. A right back late in the day as well and we are laughing.

We can only have 2 Premier league players on loan from 2 separate Premier League sides.

We've only got one loan spare...
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 18:05]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Markovic for 15M on 18:08 - Jan 30 with 2897 viewsperplex

Markovic for 15M on 16:51 - Jan 30 by Jango

No not laughing mate, hoping is a far more realistic quote, we can start laughing if and when we avoid relegation.
Markovic for 15M on 18:17 - Jan 30 with 2816 viewspembsjack

Unless Huw has a master plan and pulls a huge outfield transfer coup off, we will be paying over the odds for whoever we buy.

We are desperate for new blood, unbelievable that we haven't signed anyone yet. I have a horrible feeling that we aren't going to get anyone. If we don't this will be the worst transfer window possible at the worst time.
Markovic for 15M on 18:17 - Jan 30 with 2814 viewsWhiterockin

Markovic for 15M on 17:59 - Jan 30 by Croftyjack

Sky just reporting he's not coming and off to Wolfsburg....why do fans get concerned with fees, I pay to go down so want better players couldn't give a hoot about the money it's not like it's from my account.

I remember Portsmouth fans saying something similar when Harry was down there.
Markovic for 15M on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 2739 viewsDaggyjack

Markovic for 15M on 18:17 - Jan 30 by Whiterockin

I remember Portsmouth fans saying something similar when Harry was down there.

When it was a choice between us and Wolfsburg, I never held out much hope.
One day until the window closes, no players in and Ayew probably the only option for a ridiculous price and even he doesn't want to join by all accounts.
The club is a shambles, an embarrassment, call it what you like and deserve to go down.
I feel sorry for CC.
Markovic for 15M on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 2724 viewspencoedjack

Markovic for 15M on 17:59 - Jan 30 by Croftyjack

I’d like us to have a football club in 10 years
Markovic for 15M on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 2692 viewspembsjack

Markovic for 15M on 18:23 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

I’d like us to have a football club in 10 years

If we dont try and buy in this transfer window and go down, I would hate to think where we will be in ten years. Another Portsmouth or bolton. The yanks would sell any player they can before offloading the club. Anyone here knows it takes a long time and luck to rebuild from nothing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024