Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M4 upgrade 20:52 - Mar 19 with 5123 viewsmax936

But from junction 3 to junction 12 32 miles. nearly a billion quids worth, our roads need improving M4 particularly I wonder if anything is likely to happen with that.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/£862m-m4-motorway-upgrades-unlikely-to-incl

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

M4 upgrade on 20:39 - Mar 25 with 936 viewsEdmundo

M4 upgrade on 20:54 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

Why our end of the M4 can't use smart lanes, or whatever they're called? Where at peak times, the hard shoulders get used as another regular lane.

Smart Motorways, using the HS as a permanent running lane, instead of having to widen the motorway. The M4 from 3-12 is at worst a friggin nightmare during peak times, so an additionlal lane and speed control increases flow levels 👍

Its kinda what I do to earn a crust 👍😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

M4 upgrade on 22:30 - Mar 25 with 899 viewsPrivate_Partz

M4 upgrade on 20:39 - Mar 25 by Edmundo

Smart Motorways, using the HS as a permanent running lane, instead of having to widen the motorway. The M4 from 3-12 is at worst a friggin nightmare during peak times, so an additionlal lane and speed control increases flow levels 👍

Its kinda what I do to earn a crust 👍😁

I am sure it will increase traffic flows but I really would not like to break down on that stretch of road with no Hard Shoulder.
For me it is papering over the cracks. I agree with smart roads though. The one from Spagetti Junction into Birmingham has been running for years. Not sure if the HS is still there nowadays.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024