Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game 10:18 - May 13 with 2692 viewsJackSwanTV

Hoping everyone can set all differences aside for 60 secs on 7 mins and honour one of out greatest ever players. He definitly deserves this.

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 10:20 - May 13 with 2678 viewsDarran

FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 10:40 - May 13 with 2626 viewsBobby_Fischer

Today's match is going to be like a game of Simon Says.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:12 - May 13 with 2568 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

IF Carlos puts him on the bench today he will have a send off for probably the last 2 mins of the game

No need for anything else

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:26 - May 13 with 2520 viewsexiledclaseboy

There a lot going on today. I’d better make a list of what to do and when.

Poll: Tory leader

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:27 - May 13 with 2506 viewsBobby_Fischer

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:26 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

You remind of Jon Richardson.

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:28 - May 13 with 2509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:27 - May 13 by Bobby_Fischer

You remind of Jon Richardson.

I’ve no idea who that is. I’ll take it as a compliment until I find out otherwise.

Poll: Tory leader

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:28 - May 13 with 2506 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:26 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

1. Leave the house.
2. Go to the pub.
3. Go to the football.
4. See 2. W

Edit:
Before 1 get dressed.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 11:29]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:32 - May 13 with 2483 viewsBobby_Fischer

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:28 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea who that is. I’ll take it as a compliment until I find out otherwise.

It is a compliment!

Login to get fewer ads

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:33 - May 13 with 2466 viewsJackfath

I put all the protestations in one easy to read thread. It got taken over and it's now sunk on this board somewhere.

You could print that off, fold it up and put it in your pocket for reference.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 12:36 - May 13 with 2331 viewsDJack

Do you organise your sock drawer?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 12:48 - May 13 with 2278 viewsKingBony

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 11:33 - May 13 by Jackfath

I put all the protestations in one easy to read thread. It got taken over and it's now sunk on this board somewhere.

You could print that off, fold it up and put it in your pocket for reference.

I genuinely don’t think your efforts have been fully appreciated on here Fathy.

Keep up the good work 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 13:12 - May 13 with 2232 viewslondonlisa2001

I have found the incessant tweeting / mentions from the official site about Leon and Angel this week ridiculous.

Firstly, we have a game today, which as far as I'm aware isn't a testimonial game but an actual premier league game. Secondly, given we are going to be relegated today, the fact that the club have ignored that to instead issue what seems like hundreds of pictures or videos about the two players, including members of the first team squad, who are, I assume playing later, giving opinions about them.

Either the club believe there is zero chance of us staying up (as do I, by the way), in which case they should be making statements about intentions, or they think there is a chance, in which case they should focus on the bloody game and not use it as a joke.

It's an absolute circus. I don't want to be jollied up this week, I want them to say how shocking the whole thing is and what they're going to do about it.

And putting two huge club servants front and centre to try to deflect from the anger is as cynical as anything I've seen. 'Don't protest anyone, give Leon a clap instead'.
Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 13:16 - May 13 with 2216 viewsCaptain_Sham

Stand and clap for Leon on 7 minutes into todays game on 13:12 - May 13 by londonlisa2001

I have found the incessant tweeting / mentions from the official site about Leon and Angel this week ridiculous.

Firstly, we have a game today, which as far as I'm aware isn't a testimonial game but an actual premier league game. Secondly, given we are going to be relegated today, the fact that the club have ignored that to instead issue what seems like hundreds of pictures or videos about the two players, including members of the first team squad, who are, I assume playing later, giving opinions about them.

Either the club believe there is zero chance of us staying up (as do I, by the way), in which case they should be making statements about intentions, or they think there is a chance, in which case they should focus on the bloody game and not use it as a joke.

It's an absolute circus. I don't want to be jollied up this week, I want them to say how shocking the whole thing is and what they're going to do about it.

And putting two huge club servants front and centre to try to deflect from the anger is as cynical as anything I've seen. 'Don't protest anyone, give Leon a clap instead'.

An umbrella to deflect the anvil. Well we were firmly in the territory of Looney Tunes anyway.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024