Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane 18:55 - Jun 17 with 7894 viewsSmellyplumz

Why does he look so orange and I wish someone would slip some mdma into his tea.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Roy Keane on 18:01 - Jun 26 with 1120 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I thought the BBC coverage was a bit weak then I discovered Keane, Gary Neville and Evra reviewing a game! Three miserable gits!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Roy Keane on 18:23 - Jun 26 with 1099 viewsmoonie

Keane just bitter, Neville ok but sullen ,Evra an insult to viewers . One to punch very hard in the balls
Roy Keane on 07:01 - Jun 28 with 1008 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Roy Keane on 11:40 - Jun 23 by trinityann

I don't mind Keane myself, he's one of the last of the hard men generation(Football terms). It must make him sick inside watching players like Neymar rolling around all game.

I agree he was a great player, I quite like him as a pundit to, he says it as it is, he is miserable though.
Roy Keane on 07:24 - Jun 28 with 1000 viewsmoonie

He wasn't great in a World Cup, but he might have been had he not walked out on his country .
Roy Keane on 12:36 - Jun 28 with 958 viewsYossarian

Roy Keane on 05:49 - Jun 18 by jackal

Keane doesn't like anyone.

Just a miserable tw@t who wallows in his "hard man" image.

All 5’6” of him! He’d last about 30 secs in the real world and about 10 secs on a rugby field.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024