Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew joins Fenerbahce on one year loan 23:33 - Jul 22 with 30728 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-agree-ayew-loan
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 22:33]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:33 - Jul 24 with 2384 viewsswan65split

Ayew might have gone by the time I get back, the signing never to have proved his worth.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:35 - Jul 24 with 2379 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:32 - Jul 24 by swan65split

Lol, been planned for a year, you do need to see the Doc,
Plenty can see that.
As you were.

I don’t think the old docs give anything to someone who replies to trolls desperately trying to get their attention. To ignore would be ignorant, nobody sees that as a good trait.

It’s a bit like the charity workers on the street, or chuggers as they are now known. Sometimes it is best to engage with them and let them realise that what they are doin is not good for anyone, including the charity at times.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:41 - Jul 24 with 2359 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:35 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

I don’t think the old docs give anything to someone who replies to trolls desperately trying to get their attention. To ignore would be ignorant, nobody sees that as a good trait.

It’s a bit like the charity workers on the street, or chuggers as they are now known. Sometimes it is best to engage with them and let them realise that what they are doin is not good for anyone, including the charity at times.

yes , as you say in line 3 , that is what i am doing.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 2350 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:41 - Jul 24 by swan65split

yes , as you say in line 3 , that is what i am doing.

Yet you were the one to talk to me after I was mentioned out of the blue.

You don’t have a leg to stand on.

As you were.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 2338 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:44 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Yet you were the one to talk to me after I was mentioned out of the blue.

You don’t have a leg to stand on.

As you were.

correcting another mistake you made.
Take your time.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:51 - Jul 24 with 2329 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:47 - Jul 24 by swan65split

correcting another mistake you made.
Take your time.

No mistake. A mistake would be something I would change.

I wouldn’t change it. More than happy to accept that when fielding the amount of fanmail I get, that mistyping is an inevitability of circumstance.

Like throwing a million basketballs into a hoop, it is inevitable some will miss - it isn’t a mistake.

Ta.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:55 - Jul 24 with 2321 viewsandypitt56

Why does this keep happening? Every decent thread ruined by pettiness. It is pathetic, please grow up and stop ruining it for everyone else......

Anyway back to the actual thread, Sky sports are now reporting this so it seems to be gathering pace.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 2309 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:55 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

Why does this keep happening? Every decent thread ruined by pettiness. It is pathetic, please grow up and stop ruining it for everyone else......

Anyway back to the actual thread, Sky sports are now reporting this so it seems to be gathering pace.

Because I have a small fanclub on here that troll my every post, or like this mention me at every opportunity. Me being me I can’t help but reply to them to highlight their stupidity.

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:00 - Jul 24 with 2306 viewsandypitt56

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:58 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Because I have a small fanclub on here that troll my every post, or like this mention me at every opportunity. Me being me I can’t help but reply to them to highlight their stupidity.

To be honest, I was not singling anyone out, as far as Im concerned you are all as bad as each other!

Jordan Ayew is being linked with Leicester now as well
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:04 - Jul 24 with 2284 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:00 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

To be honest, I was not singling anyone out, as far as Im concerned you are all as bad as each other!

I know, I was just providing you with the answer. It’s there for all to see on page 1 if anyone else is curious. (very boring though)

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:55 - Jul 24 with 2192 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:55 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

I apologize, unfortunately , we have the master of magic ie spin, distraction and deflection on the board, where I am only responding to comments . We have someone who likes to have the last word, that he will have , as its his “thing”, as I am worn out by 2 young lively kids, and its an early night and cup of Horlicks for me as I have a busy day tomorrow.
P.S
The quicker he has gone the better, was a waste of money .
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:12]
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:56 - Jul 24 with 2190 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:51 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

No mistake. A mistake would be something I would change.

I wouldn’t change it. More than happy to accept that when fielding the amount of fanmail I get, that mistyping is an inevitability of circumstance.

Like throwing a million basketballs into a hoop, it is inevitable some will miss - it isn’t a mistake.

Ta.

No fan mail, no fan club.
Can I suggest you practise what you preach by not scoring points on anyone who does qoute ” mistyping is an inevitability of circumstance.  “

You are fooling no one but yourself.

The Tinternet, the art of illusion.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 18:35 - Jul 24 with 2134 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets get back to topic.

Ayew needs to be gone ASAP. Was a bad idea resigning him and failed upon his return.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 20:24 - Jul 24 with 2034 viewsCooperman

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 18:35 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

Lets get back to topic.

Ayew needs to be gone ASAP. Was a bad idea resigning him and failed upon his return.

No shit!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 20:29 - Jul 24 with 2027 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 20:24 - Jul 24 by Cooperman

No shit!

Not as obvious to some, or maybe man enough too admit.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 21:54 - Jul 24 with 1972 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:56 - Jul 24 by swan65split

No fan mail, no fan club.
Can I suggest you practise what you preach by not scoring points on anyone who does qoute ” mistyping is an inevitability of circumstance.  “

You are fooling no one but yourself.

The Tinternet, the art of illusion.

I only ever do that if they do it to me or have rendered the thread useless with their odd topic nonsense. I told you that.

Although they don’t tend to have a fanclub so there really is no excuse to not check. It just isn’t practical for me.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:43 - Jul 25 with 1856 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 15:11 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

You are starting to sound like the ever increasingly unstable Shakey hand, Drizzle. For your sake I hope it is a phase you are going through as it is not healthy. Everything is constructed to get you and trick you. Nobody is who they say they are. Nobody is where they say they are. Everyone is worse off than me.

Your mind is your own coping mechanism, but for what is the interesting part. There is a self loathing in there, a feeling of extreme inadequacy and also a hint of frustration. I am putting it down to your age and lack of experience in the world as you are still studying (or so you claim, you didn’t stick to that end of the bargain either to send me your work to mark).

No amount of projecting your nonsense into me will stop me from saying it exactly as it is. Now if you don’t have the £100 then all you have to say is you don’t have it, creating an elaborate myth to appease your mind won’t be doing you any long term good even though it may convince you to rationalise your initial problem. Proper advice there.

You talk of self loathing but your malignant Narcissism is far worse.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:53 - Jul 25 with 1840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:32 - Jul 23 by magicdaps10

Yeah E20.

Him and Res, everything they say, the complete opposite happens. Maybe they should say that we are going to get relegated etc etc

It's posts like this Daps that attract certain people and lead to decent threads being ruined. This site has become unbearable ffs leave him in his 📦

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:16 - Jul 25 with 1815 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:43 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You talk of self loathing but your malignant Narcissism is far worse.

One mans narcissism, is another mans complete confidence in themselves.

I will take it as a compliment that you slightly misjudged the situation, not easy through the internet, granted.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:20 - Jul 25 with 1741 viewsWarwickHunt

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 16:00 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

£5m and a hundred boxes of crisps.
Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:29 - Jul 25 with 1708 viewsShaky

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:20 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

£5m and a hundred boxes of crisps.

If only they could supply popcorn!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:42 - Jul 25 with 1679 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 06:53 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

It's posts like this Daps that attract certain people and lead to decent threads being ruined. This site has become unbearable ffs leave him in his 📦

Fair point.

He is a rare one, he just makes me realise how lucky I am in life and how it can be far worse.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:47 - Jul 25 with 1663 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:42 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Fair point.

He is a rare one, he just makes me realise how lucky I am in life and how it can be far worse.

You keep telling yourself that Mr Obsessive.

Im sure if you try hard enough a part of you may even believe it.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:48 - Jul 25 with 1657 viewsmagicdaps10

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 07:16 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

One mans narcissism, is another mans complete confidence in themselves.

I will take it as a compliment that you slightly misjudged the situation, not easy through the internet, granted.

What, like you misjudged my irony the other day?

I will also take it as a compliment you misjudged the situation, as you say, not easy through the internet.

There is a lesson there to be learned, every man is capable of the same mistake.

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:52 - Jul 25 with 1640 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew to Fenerbache? on 09:48 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

What, like you misjudged my irony the other day?

I will also take it as a compliment you misjudged the situation, as you say, not easy through the internet.

There is a lesson there to be learned, every man is capable of the same mistake.

No, there was no irony. You just used a non existent angle in order to distance yourself from what you said as I pulled you up on it.

But you can take it as a compliment if you wish, what it is complimenting only you can answer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024