Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interest in Fernando Forestieri 21:40 - Jul 23 with 7796 viewsforkbeard

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/23/por-swansea-eye-sheffield-wednesday-ace-for
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 21:41]
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 1475 viewsomarjack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:49 - Jul 25 by Jack11

Apparently West Ham very interested in Mawson, as we all know anyway. What’s holding it up is not his injury, but the injury to Andy Carroll. We were offfered Jordan Hugill as part of the deal, permanent not loan. We were interested in that but Carroll’s injury has stopped it for the time being. If West Ham get another striker in soon, then this move will happen, as that’s the move Mawson wants. Point is we won’t be signing a forward until West Ham decide whether they are keeping Hugill. Other caveat to this is us getting rid of the ayews to free up wages etc.

I thought of Hugill before. And since WHU are interested in Mawson. This exchange has crossed my mind.

But imo f*ck Hugill. I'd rather take Forestieri despite his risky injury record. I hope we land him instead rather than having our main new striker CHOSEN for us by f*cking West Ham ffs.

If they're not willing to go the whole way and pay the required fee in cash then they should bug off.

Hopefully Wolverhampton will swoop in with the right offer.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 09:15 - Jul 25 with 1439 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 22:06 - Jul 23 by Croftyjack

Underwhelming...injury prone and average, advantage is experienced!!

Agreed surely not, five years too late!
Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 09:41 - Jul 25 with 1393 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 08:13 - Jul 25 by omarjack

"If Bony and Forestieri stay fit"

Oh well..Maybe they can take turns in being injured. Bony in the first 3 months as he's already on a roll. Forestieri takes over while Bony attempts to play 4-5 fixtures without dying..And so on and so on..

But if both are down at the same time..lol
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 8:15]

Then McBurnie plays? I'm not saying it's ideal but beggars can't be choosers. Unless the Americans wake up and invest properly in an effort to get promoted that's all we can expect.
Regarding Bony - the operation may well have sorted his Robles out and he could come back and play every game. We just don't know do we?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Interest in Fernando Forestieri on 00:05 - Jul 26 with 1215 viewsforkbeard

Seems he’s a dirty basket..
http://www.thesportbible.com/football/news-reactions-fails-a-22-man-brawl-breaks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024