Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 53463 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Sep 1 with 2453 viewsBadlands

Good to her the Jack Army supporting the players by slagging off the board.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 2443 viewsLeonWasGod

“I just wonder if Graham Potter got all the information about how it was going to be when he signed on the bottom line” says Sky Sports pundit.

Don’t we all mate, don’t we all.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 2432 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:10 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

I just hope the fer injury isnt the start of our downfall

We all know there is no one to replace him

Our downfall started well before today's game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 2438 viewsGroo

Well done the board, the next level from here is obviously League One

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 2407 viewslonglostjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Yep. Coming across loud and clear on DAZN.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 2400 viewsmonmouth

Well I think we are playing very well all things considered

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 with 2383 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Sep 1 by Badlands

When are they supposed to criticise then?

They did it during a break in play when Jenkins’ face was shown on the screens.

Support there is bloody outstanding.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Sep 1 with 2344 viewsicecoldjack

Dear me, Huw and the yanks what have you done to our club and to those boys playing their heart out on the field ?

I feel so sorry for potter, given a chance he'd could do really well, feel sorry for the coaching staff and the players .

Ev3n with 10 men we are the better team, tells yo7 everything you need to know about how we could have made an impact in this league.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:15 - Sep 1 with 2298 viewspencoedjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:05 - Sep 1 by lidojack

So glad we didn't bring in a physical midfielder to cover Fer.

We got Tommy Carroll for that role, he will boss the game last 20 mins
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Sep 1 with 2206 viewslonglostjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Well I think we are playing very well all things considered

Milwall are average. If only the hedge fund had a clue about football we could give this League a real go.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Sep 1 with 2172 viewsBadlands

We'll get nothing from his ref if Millwall start roughing up our players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Sep 1 with 2138 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

Milwall are average. If only the hedge fund had a clue about football we could give this League a real go.

Yes, Potter seems a decent manager just needed more backing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 with 2079 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fairly pleasing first half considering

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 with 2052 viewsMJC

Celina is different class.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 with 2047 viewskarnataka

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:17 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

It's not a case of the hedge funders not having a clue about football, they simply don't care. They don't care about the club, they don't care about the players, they don't care about the fans, the manager, the other staff. They just don't care and they have absolutely zero interest in anything other than getting a profit on their investment.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 1995 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:18 - Sep 1 by Badlands

We'll get nothing from his ref if Millwall start roughing up our players.

We look like the dirty side here. McBurnie seems incapable of jumping without sticking his elbow into the face of whoever is contesting the challenge with him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Sep 1 with 1971 viewslonglostjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 by karnataka

It's not a case of the hedge funders not having a clue about football, they simply don't care. They don't care about the club, they don't care about the players, they don't care about the fans, the manager, the other staff. They just don't care and they have absolutely zero interest in anything other than getting a profit on their investment.

Can’t disagree with a word of that.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Sep 1 with 1969 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 by karnataka

Sadly I think that you're spot on.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:25 - Sep 1 with 1889 viewslonglostjack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We look like the dirty side here. McBurnie seems incapable of jumping without sticking his elbow into the face of whoever is contesting the challenge with him.

How are Manure doing Dwight?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Sep 1 with 1863 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

That's what they are about.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Sep 1 with 1812 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 by MJC

Celina is different class.

Yep. One of two signings of genuine quality (Carter-Vicers the other). I had high hopes for McKay but he seems to have gone off the boil quickly. Early days though.

Celina is indeed class. That’s the level.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1794 viewsperplex

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Well, we've lost a forward who would have had little impact anyway.
Red.
Good to see us getting stuck in to Millwall though - Williams and Harris' comments indicated they were preparing rough up our youngsters.

Were not getting stuck in mun just lucky at the moment because Millwall are crap just have to hope they are as bad in the second half
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1782 viewskarnataka

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Sep 1 by Sheffieldjack

Sadly I think that you're spot on.

As far as they are concerned, if their dividends can be maximised by the club being relegated 6 or 7 seasons in a row or even going bust and ceasing to exist, I'm sure they would be absolutely fine with that and would be jumping for joy about their profits. Leeches, every f*cking single one of them. Makes me sick that we're owned by people like that.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1778 viewsyescomeon

Luck-wise couldn't have gone much worse. Despite that we've done well. Been reasonably comfortable apart from the last few mins of added time. My main worry is that we have faced in games when we've been 11v11, let alone a man down.

Upthecity!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 1769 viewsFireboy2

This

Simple as

And i we cant do a single thing about it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024