Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Woods.... 16:06 - Sep 15 with 3679 views100onZero

Makes his first start for Stoke today and by all accounts having a storming game.

Making the difference for them today. Would be nice to have him in a Swans shirt aye.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 16:08]
Ryan Woods.... on 17:01 - Sep 15 with 3521 viewshobo

Not all accounts...

First one I checked and the stats say he's had a very average game with a 6.55 rating

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1288760/Live/England-Championship-2018-2019-Sh
Ryan Woods.... on 20:19 - Sep 15 with 3150 viewspencoedjack

Let’s hope he has a mare in his next game.

Think it’s time to move on from Woods
Ryan Woods.... on 12:16 - Sep 17 with 2486 views34dfgdf54

Ryan Woods.... on 20:19 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

Let’s hope he has a mare in his next game.

Think it’s time to move on from Woods

Can't help but feel p*ssed off with this one, especially now we are needing to put a right back into central midfield.

Seen an article on WOL that quotes a Sheff Weds fan from Saturday, 'That ginger kid in middle of park for them ran the show and he won’t be hanging around Stoke for long.'

Completely understand the need of balancing the books, but for the yanks to say they waited until deadline day to try and get him on a cut price stinks of bullsh*t as per usual from those guys, we were never realisically in for him in my opinion, and Potter was led along.
Ryan Woods.... on 12:40 - Sep 17 with 2443 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Woods.... on 12:16 - Sep 17 by 34dfgdf54

Can't help but feel p*ssed off with this one, especially now we are needing to put a right back into central midfield.

Seen an article on WOL that quotes a Sheff Weds fan from Saturday, 'That ginger kid in middle of park for them ran the show and he won’t be hanging around Stoke for long.'

Completely understand the need of balancing the books, but for the yanks to say they waited until deadline day to try and get him on a cut price stinks of bullsh*t as per usual from those guys, we were never realisically in for him in my opinion, and Potter was led along.

Anyone who's watched much Championship footies over the last couple of seasons will know that Woods is one of the highest rated midfielders in the division. Stupid decision by us to commit so much energy to signing him and then pull out over a mater of a few hundred thousand quid - even though yes, he did seem a bit pricey on the face of it (but not given some of the fees being paid by some teams)

I'm convinced he'd have been a key piece of the jigsaw.

Anyway, yes we need to move on and forget about him for the sake of our own sanity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024