Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:10 - Oct 1 with 33333 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 19:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:51 - Oct 2 with 1634 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 2 by robertwafc

Wigan fan here best team what’s been to the DW slick passing but your playing out from the back would scare me as seen by the chance Grigg missed

Bloody terrified us an all mate! Thanks for your kind words. I think Tom Caroll going of made us a bit hesitant at the back and therefore dicey in some instances

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:03 - Oct 2 with 1577 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:51 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Bloody terrified us an all mate! Thanks for your kind words. I think Tom Caroll going of made us a bit hesitant at the back and therefore dicey in some instances

Yes, Caroll an improved and important player in our midfield.
Same as Naughton in defence (and midfield).
Something to do with the Manager, do you think? Their true capabilities coming to the fore?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:28 - Oct 2 with 1502 viewsdameedna

A very decent 60 from all players. Carroll and Grimes were superb. Could have been 3 nil by half time.
The Official Wigan Athletic Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:41 - Oct 2 with 1473 viewsjasper_T

We played a lot of pretty triangles but there was a definite lack of wanting to go score a goal throughout most of the game. Seemed happy to keep recycling the ball through the middle third, no running in behind apart from Connor a few times.

I was joking when I said I'm not sure about McKay. I know exactly what I think of him (the same thing most Forest fans think). Dan James would have turned their back four and caused them all sorts of problems. Barrie looked scared to play, hope Ollie follows up on his little chat on the bus back.

McBurnie needs players getting up ahead of him, he's not going to lead a line and drag us forward on his own.

Tom Carroll had another excellent game, hope his injury wasn't serious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024