Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... 12:13 - Nov 1 with 3357 viewsosj

Murdered his girlfriend over a decade ago sent to prison, then released on licence and murders John Williams in bonymaen, sentenced to life and will be eligible for parole in 31 years when he will be 73, is it just me that thinks he should never be released, he has murdered 2 people yet he still has a chance of freedom ffs! Our justice system needs a massive overhaul because life doesn't mean life.
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 12:36 - Nov 1 with 3314 viewsDr_Winston

Ten years for stabbing his girlfriend to death then trying to pin it on someone else. Should have been at least 25.

For a second murder a whole life tariff has to be in place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 13:00 - Nov 1 with 3268 viewsWingstandwood

History repeats itself time and time again regarding sentences and many murderer criminal profiles/past history.... Oh and he also tried to blame someone else!.... How often have we heard that one, hey?

How many times over the years have we heard of a drug addicted/drug fuelled fellon lashing out with devastating end results? So, so, so many high profile cases over the years whereupon psychosis causing stimulants i.e. amphetamine, cocaine, crack cocaine have been major contributing factors.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/7283992.stm

Argus!

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 13:54 - Nov 1 with 3224 viewspikeypaul

He did not get convicted for murder 10 years ago he “got off” with manslaughter.

The guy is scum and should have rotted in jail first time around.

Public juries have a lot to answer for.

I’ve sat on two in the last 15 years and it’s soul destroying so much so I got myself made “unavailable” last time.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 14:54 - Nov 1 with 3190 viewsDr_Winston

I don't like the concept of juries. I'd rather be tried by three judges or any other kind of panel of experts rather than a dozen average people, half of whom probably just want to get out of there before X-Factor starts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 15:12 - Nov 1 with 3164 viewspikeypaul

After 2 days of deliberation on my first case the guy got found not guilty on a majority verdict.I being one of the two not believing his BS.

6 months later he approached me in a bar and said he recognised me and that he had been “ guilty as feck” his words.

I just replied I know and walked away.

Karma must exist since 12 months later he was killed.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 20:04 - Nov 1 with 3061 viewsFlashberryjack

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 14:54 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

I don't like the concept of juries. I'd rather be tried by three judges or any other kind of panel of experts rather than a dozen average people, half of whom probably just want to get out of there before X-Factor starts.

But surely the Jury only decides the guilt, it's the judges that decide on the sentencing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 20:32 - Nov 1 with 3033 viewsGaryjack

X-Factor doesn't start until 8pm on a Saturday night mun!
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 06:46 - Nov 2 with 2950 viewsDr_Winston

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 20:04 - Nov 1 by Flashberryjack

But surely the Jury only decides the guilt, it's the judges that decide on the sentencing.

I know that. My point stands either way.

Login to get fewer ads

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 19:03 - Nov 2 with 2857 viewsFlashberryjack

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 06:46 - Nov 2 by Dr_Winston

I know that. My point stands either way.

So does mine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 19:19 - Nov 2 with 2843 viewsLeonWasGod

Sentencing is a bit rubbish to say the least. Overcrowding won't help when it comes to early releases too. It's been a long standing problem, but one that's seemed to have got worse under the Tories (quelle surprise).

The whole concept of prison is a bit weird really. Lock em up, pay for them when they're locked up and then let them out to carry on as before. Some won't, but repeat offending rates are ridiculously high.

Not sure what the answer is, but there are so many areas of our communities that are struggling these days, surely we can find a better use for prisoners that may also help them to break the cycle?

Don't think there's an easy answer for people like this arsehole though.
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 23:01 - Nov 2 with 2783 viewsItchySphincter

What have you done?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 12:35 - Nov 3 with 2645 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 19:19 - Nov 2 by LeonWasGod

Sentencing is a bit rubbish to say the least. Overcrowding won't help when it comes to early releases too. It's been a long standing problem, but one that's seemed to have got worse under the Tories (quelle surprise).

The whole concept of prison is a bit weird really. Lock em up, pay for them when they're locked up and then let them out to carry on as before. Some won't, but repeat offending rates are ridiculously high.

Not sure what the answer is, but there are so many areas of our communities that are struggling these days, surely we can find a better use for prisoners that may also help them to break the cycle?

Don't think there's an easy answer for people like this arsehole though.

Build proper rehabilitation centers will employment training for petty crims and druggies then give violent criminals much tougher sentences. There should also be an element of restorative justice.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 14:45 - Nov 3 with 2587 viewsmajorraglan

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 12:35 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Build proper rehabilitation centers will employment training for petty crims and druggies then give violent criminals much tougher sentences. There should also be an element of restorative justice.

I agree with this. I know a lad who had a pretty difficult start to life, he left school couldn’t really read or write and got in a few scrapes usually alcohol related. He eventually got sent to prison, he learned to read and write and did some employment training stuff. He came out and got himself a job working on power lines, he’s now on really good money, settled down and doing well for himself.

Some of the youngsters out there have had difficult upbringings, limited opportunities and don’t know any different. When they are sent to prison the emphasis should be on rehabilitation and upskilling so they can carve out a future for themselves, if they don’t take the opportunities then they should expect longer and longer custodial sentences. I appreciate it’s not that simple, but there are something like 1.3m unemployed and 750,000 job vacancies, so there are opportunities out there.

Sentencing is I believe something the Home Office has a say over and they issue directions to magistrates and judges as to what type of sentence should be issued - more people going to prison equates to more money being spent which tends to be at odds with the general thrust of austerity. Recent articles in the press suggest our prisons are struggling, so I can’t see much hope of effective rehabilitation.
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 19:24 - Nov 3 with 2531 viewsfrisby13

Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 13:54 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

He did not get convicted for murder 10 years ago he “got off” with manslaughter.

The guy is scum and should have rotted in jail first time around.

Public juries have a lot to answer for.

I’ve sat on two in the last 15 years and it’s soul destroying so much so I got myself made “unavailable” last time.

The jury didn’t have anything to do with his manslaughter conviction. He was allowed to plead guilty to manslaughter and this plea was accepted by the court.
Jonathan Donne double murderer..... on 19:39 - Nov 4 with 2396 viewspikeypaul

I did not say they did.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:19 - Nov 5 with 2297 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:21 - Nov 5 with 2294 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:19 - Nov 5 by Highjack

This was a long, well thought out and highly articulate post but it’s come out blank for some reason. I’m not writing it out again so bollocks to it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024