Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today 21:55 - Feb 17 with 10116 viewsBenJ94

Hopefully you’ll stay away for the rest of this cup run and when we win the final 👍
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:12 - Feb 22 with 994 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:01 - Feb 22 by The_E20

As I thought.::

You seem worried judging by your impatience for me to reply, as I say in my reply it's up to others to spend the time looking back to find these posts, they will find them easily enough if they so desire.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:16 - Feb 22 with 980 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:12 - Feb 22 by perplex

You seem worried judging by your impatience for me to reply, as I say in my reply it's up to others to spend the time looking back to find these posts, they will find them easily enough if they so desire.

Yep terrified.

You have had 3 posts and not been able to come up with a single one. They should be off the top of your head surely?

Silly trampie.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 14:03 - Feb 22 with 935 viewsBadlands

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:34 - Feb 22 by perplex

This is why as a club with a fan base consisting of guys with your type of mindset that we have major problems, do you truly believe these pair of very clever guys who own our club are not syphoning a profit for themselves at the expense of our club ffs mun what's the matter with you.

Just one more time.
You buy part of something for (reportedly) £80 million.
over a two year period you break even on incoming and outgoing cash - maybe a small profit maybe a loss.
What you bought for £80 million is now worth £40 million (or less)
In the third year you are spending more than yo are getting in.
If the American part owners could be making the sort of money you suggest off that history they wouldn't be wasting their time on £millions, they'd be in the £billion market.

You repeatedly claim they are embezzling money but can't say how much, where from or how.
If they are taking money out of the club as a share profit all shareholders, including the Trust, would be receiving a proportion; if they are paying themselves for some sort of consultancy it would have shown up in the previous account - t didn't.

All you have to back your 'reasoning' is fantasy.
So, until you can show a reasonable argument or proof please stop abusing people who live in the real world.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:16 - Feb 22 with 914 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 14:03 - Feb 22 by Badlands

Just one more time.
over a two year period you break even on incoming and outgoing cash - maybe a small profit maybe a loss.
If the American part owners could be making the sort of money you suggest off that history they wouldn't be wasting their time on £millions, they'd be in the £billion market.

You repeatedly claim they are embezzling money but can't say how much, where from or how.
If they are taking money out of the club as a share profit all shareholders, including the Trust, would be receiving a proportion; if they are paying themselves for some sort of consultancy it would have shown up in the previous account - t didn't.

So, until you can show a reasonable argument or proof please stop abusing people who live in the real world.

This with bells on.

When there is proof they are doing wrong then by all means voice displeasure, but to just make it up in order to moan is destabilising the club and a direct threat to performance should this spread.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:40 - Feb 22 with 902 viewsFireboy2

Just one more time.

Innocent question BL can you prove that they havent been siphoning money out?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:43 - Feb 22 with 898 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:40 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Innocent question BL can you prove that they havent been siphoning money out?

That’s not how it works. You have to prove guilt, not innocence.

Can you prove to us all that you have never stolen something? If not, then we can get the cuffs yeah?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:57 - Feb 22 with 888 viewsJackfath

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:43 - Feb 22 by The_E20

Can you prove to us all that you have never stolen something? If not, then we can get the cuffs yeah?

A girl in sixth form stole my heart. Nothing to do with this, but I feel better for getting it off my chest.

Thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:00 - Feb 22 with 883 viewsraynor94

Just one more time.

Excellent post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:21 - Feb 22 with 869 viewsjasper_T

I think it's practically a given that money will be ferreted out of any football club to the friends, family and hangers-on of those in control. Just look at the state of our spending before Levien and Kaplan came in. Jobs for the boys including but not limited to printing and construction contracts and setting up a production company just to make an advert to help the former shareholders sell their shares.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:39 - Feb 22 with 850 viewsFireboy2

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:43 - Feb 22 by The_E20

Whadever sellout lovers

He says, she says imo

[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 17:41]
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:42 - Feb 22 with 845 viewsbuilthjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 16:57 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

A girl in sixth form stole my heart. Nothing to do with this, but I feel better for getting it off my chest.

Thanks.

Now you have no heart?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:53 - Feb 22 with 834 viewsJackfath

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:42 - Feb 22 by builthjack

Now you have no heart?

It's an expression used in the modern world. I expect it'll get to Builth Wells around 2030.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 831 viewsbuilthjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:53 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

It's an expression used in the modern world. I expect it'll get to Builth Wells around 2030.

Bless you

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 818 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:16 - Feb 22 by The_E20

Yep terrified.

You have had 3 posts and not been able to come up with a single one. They should be off the top of your head surely?

Silly trampie.

And now you think I am trampie, getting paranoid as well now I see.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:25 - Feb 22 with 807 viewsperplex

Just one more time.

The reincarnation of Neville Chamberlain, has just posted.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:34 - Feb 22 with 793 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:25 - Feb 22 by perplex

The reincarnation of Neville Chamberlain, has just posted.

Change your name to Perspex as everyone on here can see through you as a charlatan- Google that you nitwit.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:45 - Feb 22 with 784 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:34 - Feb 22 by plasjack

Change your name to Perspex as everyone on here can see through you as a charlatan- Google that you nitwit.

You need to slow down and concentrate more as you type, now we have a better understanding why many call you by the nickname of bungalow.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:57 - Feb 22 with 772 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:45 - Feb 22 by perplex

You need to slow down and concentrate more as you type, now we have a better understanding why many call you by the nickname of bungalow.

A bungalow has nothing up top, whereas you have nothing up top or bottom.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:05 - Feb 22 with 766 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:57 - Feb 22 by plasjack

A bungalow has nothing up top, whereas you have nothing up top or bottom.

Oh dear, you really are not cut out for this are you, and if this helps a little a bungalow has nothing upstairs, it has a top it's called a roof.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 19:09]
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:11 - Feb 22 with 755 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:05 - Feb 22 by perplex

Oh dear, you really are not cut out for this are you, and if this helps a little a bungalow has nothing upstairs, it has a top it's called a roof.

Being a little semantic now aren't you Perspex, in your case you have nothing underneath.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:38 - Feb 22 with 734 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:11 - Feb 22 by plasjack

Being a little semantic now aren't you Perspex, in your case you have nothing underneath.

I rest my case, best leave you alone because your really struggling, bye bye.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:43 - Feb 22 with 725 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:38 - Feb 22 by perplex

I rest my case, best leave you alone because your really struggling, bye bye.

Never give up Perspex, just follow the Swans and give football politics a miss.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 20:01 - Feb 22 with 709 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:43 - Feb 22 by plasjack

Never give up Perspex, just follow the Swans and give football politics a miss.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 20:06 - Feb 22 with 700 viewsraynor94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:05 - Feb 22 by perplex

And you had to edit your reply! Put the spade down, Plas has made an arse of you.

Perspex

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 20:32 - Feb 22 with 675 viewsTNT

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 17:57 - Feb 22 by builthjack

Bless you

It's now 2030 Builth...has it arrived mwsh?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024