Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina is Magic ! 18:09 - Aug 5 with 2915 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Just watched the game again. We’re lucky to have him here mind, he’s a bit sbesial IMHO !
If we could get him a nasty bodyguard, we’ll be great!
Celina is Magic ! on 18:20 - Aug 5 with 2855 viewsNotLoyal

Class act, next one for he stripper's to move on.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Celina is Magic ! on 21:16 - Aug 5 with 2596 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Absolutely wasted playing out wide .

Now we have more wingers in let’s hope he plays in his best position .

Surprised potter hasn’t come back sniffing for him

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Celina is Magic ! on 21:25 - Aug 5 with 2548 viewsjack247

Celina is Magic ! on 21:16 - Aug 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Absolutely wasted playing out wide .

Now we have more wingers in let’s hope he plays in his best position .

Surprised potter hasn’t come back sniffing for him

Yes he is. He’s a talented #10 and a shit winger. He needs to be loading the bullets.

We did look quite static at times Saturday. That really doesn’t help players like Celina who can spot a teammates run and thread a killer ball, like he did for DJ often last season. Routledge should help with that if he’s playing as a narrow winger, hopefully Peterson makes intelligent runs too.
Celina is Magic ! on 21:39 - Aug 5 with 2481 viewsThrasher6

Celina has been the one player in the last two seasons that gives me a genuine buzz when I watch him play. In the next two years he'll mature and become something very special indeed....The talent is there for all to see.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Celina is Magic ! on 21:45 - Aug 5 with 2443 viewsOldjack

Class act ,very very surprised he's still here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Celina is Magic ! on 21:46 - Aug 5 with 2439 viewsmonmouth

We need him shooting more too. He doesn’t do that from wide left.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Celina is Magic ! on 21:51 - Aug 5 with 2418 viewsjasper_T

I'm not at all surprised he's still here tbh.
Celina is Magic ! on 21:53 - Aug 5 with 2402 viewsDippy

Celina is Magic ! on 21:51 - Aug 5 by jasper_T

But you'd rather play Byers ahead of him.. sums your opinion up.. you rate u23s above everyone.

Deluded

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Celina is Magic ! on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 2377 viewslonglostjack

I’ve said it before on here. Reminds me very much of Özil when he moved from Schalke. The naysayers were arguing that he was a lightweight and went missing but he turned out to be a class act.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celina is Magic ! on 22:03 - Aug 5 with 2347 viewsOldjack

heads gone I see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Celina is Magic ! on 23:28 - Aug 5 with 2178 viewsjasper_T

Needs to be more productive to start looking above us. Top players in his position are getting double figures in goals and assists. He's not going to be on any PL club's Christmas list unless he improves dramatically this season compared to his previous three.
Celina is Magic ! on 08:50 - Aug 6 with 1807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celina is Magic ! on 23:28 - Aug 5 by jasper_T

Needs to be more productive to start looking above us. Top players in his position are getting double figures in goals and assists. He's not going to be on any PL club's Christmas list unless he improves dramatically this season compared to his previous three.

Let’s hope this is his breakthrough season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celina is Magic ! on 10:14 - Aug 6 with 1708 viewsicecoldjack

Don't get too used to him though, he'll be sold quicker than you can say ' next level, no need to sell our players ' etc .

Been a good signing, and is a good player, expect serious money to c9me in from January onwards providing he maintains form .
Celina is Magic ! on 10:22 - Aug 6 with 1685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celina is Magic ! on 10:14 - Aug 6 by icecoldjack

Don't get too used to him though, he'll be sold quicker than you can say ' next level, no need to sell our players ' etc .

Been a good signing, and is a good player, expect serious money to c9me in from January onwards providing he maintains form .

Well if he maintains form and gets us promoted and wants to leave he’d have earned it. Every player moves on eventually , and I’m sure our backroom team will have very good replacements in mind.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celina is Magic ! on 11:34 - Aug 6 with 1604 viewsploppy

He's obviously a very skilful player but little things let him down. I don't think I've ever seen him tackle. He does get muscled off the ball occasionally. Sometimes his first touch isn't good - how many times have you seen the ball run under his foot? I know that's because he's a heads-up kind of player, but you have to control the ball first. As good as he is, he's nowhere near the finished article - which is why he plays for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024