Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v Fulham 16:09 - Aug 30 with 10230 viewsperchrockjack

Hobson's really.
Fulham win and they close on us.
A talented squad with megabucks .

It will probably be them and Leeds who might spoil our dreams.

That said,it is cardiff city ffs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff v Fulham on 08:04 - Aug 31 with 1867 viewsscruffyjack

Their supporters are calling that a much improved performance!!! Applauding throw-ins around the opposition box, wtf is that about?
Cardiff v Fulham on 08:17 - Aug 31 with 1824 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v Fulham on 08:04 - Aug 31 by scruffyjack

Their supporters are calling that a much improved performance!!! Applauding throw-ins around the opposition box, wtf is that about?

They reminded me very much of that Birmingham side we dismantled last week. Man to man press, keep shape, don’t go over halfway unless it’s on transition and hurl the f*cker from the touch line at every opportunity. And they were at home. If they concede the first goal in any game, just like Clotet’s crap show, they are cooked. Dreadful stuff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v Fulham on 08:29 - Aug 31 with 1787 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v Fulham on 08:17 - Aug 31 by monmouth

They reminded me very much of that Birmingham side we dismantled last week. Man to man press, keep shape, don’t go over halfway unless it’s on transition and hurl the f*cker from the touch line at every opportunity. And they were at home. If they concede the first goal in any game, just like Clotet’s crap show, they are cooked. Dreadful stuff.

It was poor, looking very much like a mid-table season for us. Pleased with a draw tbh.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:26 - Aug 31 with 1643 viewsHighjack

Cardiff v Fulham on 21:32 - Aug 30 by MrSwerve

I love how you can spend 30-40 secs to find a towel for a long throw and it’s not seen as time wasting...

They shouldn’t be allowed towels ffs. When they come down here we should have our ballboys smear butter all over the ball, that’ll negate their entire attacking threat.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:12 - Aug 31 with 1561 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff v Fulham on 19:46 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

I see they've adopted Men of Harlech as their response to our Hymns and Arias.

Of course they will say differently, the arse sniffing, six fingered horrible scum c*nts.

Been playing Men of Harlech for years, christ it was played back at Ninian Park...
Cardiff v Fulham on 11:57 - Aug 31 with 1500 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:12 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

Been playing Men of Harlech for years, christ it was played back at Ninian Park...

In Blueys defence they have. Just saying. However it has been resurrected to rival our smashing song.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff v Fulham on 12:31 - Aug 31 with 1457 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:57 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

In Blueys defence they have. Just saying. However it has been resurrected to rival our smashing song.

It was dropped at one point, don't know the reason but there was demand to bring it back.

Not everything is about you lot ;)
Cardiff v Fulham on 12:32 - Aug 31 with 1454 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff v Fulham on 12:31 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

It was dropped at one point, don't know the reason but there was demand to bring it back.

Not everything is about you lot ;)

It IS mun!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:06 - Aug 31 with 1399 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:12 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

Well he said you’d say differently....

The earliest I remember Hymns and Arias was in our promotion season from League 2 under Jackett, but I’d been abroad for over 10 years at the time. When did we adopt it?

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:13 - Aug 31 with 1387 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:57 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Nah not before a game like that they didn’t.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:29 - Aug 31 with 1367 viewsunion_jack

Did anyone notice that young kid crying at the end and their player giving him his shirt as he was going down the tunnel.

That’s Rodon’s fault that is. It was probably the same kid who wanted Rodon’s shirt last week and because he snubbed him he’s gone to support them.

How can Rodon sleep at night😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:52 - Aug 31 with 1339 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:29 - Aug 31 by union_jack

Did anyone notice that young kid crying at the end and their player giving him his shirt as he was going down the tunnel.

That’s Rodon’s fault that is. It was probably the same kid who wanted Rodon’s shirt last week and because he snubbed him he’s gone to support them.

In comfort, in his nice warm shirt.

Cardiff v Fulham on 16:05 - Aug 31 with 1301 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:13 - Aug 31 by Neath_Jack

Nah not before a game like that they didn’t.

Yeah we did.

Never mind, I realise I shouldn't let silly thing like facts get in the way of your delusions.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:32 - Sep 1 with 1174 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:06 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Well he said you’d say differently....

The earliest I remember Hymns and Arias was in our promotion season from League 2 under Jackett, but I’d been abroad for over 10 years at the time. When did we adopt it?

No idea when Swansea started to use Hymns And Arias, but it was sung at Ninian Park regularly in the mid 70's. Rugby song then, still is now. Oggy Oggy Oggy...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:35 - Sep 1 with 1134 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:32 - Sep 1 by taffpunk

No idea when Swansea started to use Hymns And Arias, but it was sung at Ninian Park regularly in the mid 70's. Rugby song then, still is now. Oggy Oggy Oggy...

That Oggy, Oggy, Oggy chant really does my head in, it’s in the upper echelons of cringeworthyness.
Cardiff v Fulham on 12:31 - Sep 1 with 1105 viewsNortbankboy

Oi,oi,oi!
Cardiff v Fulham on 12:43 - Sep 1 with 1088 viewsNeath_Jack

Cardiff v Fulham on 16:05 - Aug 31 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah we did.

Never mind, I realise I shouldn't let silly thing like facts get in the way of your delusions.

This is the first and last time I'll respond directly to you, I f*cking hate liars see, worse than thieves...

Anyway, post up a couple of youtube clips of your lot singing it just prior to kicking off, between the years of 1984 and lets say 2010.

Off you go.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:43 - Sep 1 with 1046 viewsChief

Men of Harlech is a song derived from the ENGLISH Civil War of the Roses. What's your point?

And anyway, don't you sing of a disgusting, childish version of hymns and arias?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 1028 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff v Fulham on 14:29 - Aug 31 by union_jack

He was crying because his father had probably forced him to go. Poor dab.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 1025 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff v Fulham on 16:35 - Aug 30 by NeathJack

Fulham all day long. Anything else is quite frankly bizarre.

This.
3 teams I support In the UK

Swans (all)
Anyone playing the vermin
And anyone playing Yernited

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff v Fulham on 21:16 - Sep 1 with 941 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:43 - Sep 1 by Chief

Men of Harlech is a song derived from the ENGLISH Civil War of the Roses. What's your point?

And anyway, don't you sing of a disgusting, childish version of hymns and arias?

I haven't made any comment about Men Of Harlech. Personally I don't sing any version of Hymns And Arias, I merely stated that it was sung regularly on the terraces at NP in the mid 70's.

Cardiff v Fulham on 21:34 - Sep 1 with 904 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff v Fulham on 12:43 - Sep 1 by Neath_Jack

This is the first and last time I'll respond directly to you, I f*cking hate liars see, worse than thieves...

Anyway, post up a couple of youtube clips of your lot singing it just prior to kicking off, between the years of 1984 and lets say 2010.

Off you go.

Hmm, took 5 seconds tops to put search criteria into Youtube.

Apology accepted for calling me a liar...

Cardiff v Fulham on 23:02 - Sep 1 with 850 viewsChief

Cardiff v Fulham on 21:16 - Sep 1 by taffpunk

I haven't made any comment about Men Of Harlech. Personally I don't sing any version of Hymns And Arias, I merely stated that it was sung regularly on the terraces at NP in the mid 70's.

Well you've totally missed the point I was making.

That was that it doesn't really matter where chants or songs sung in the stands derive from - the vast majority of them don't have their origins in football (with a few exceptions like our very own Swansea oh Swansea).

As long as it improves the atmosphere and helps get the team fired up does it really matter?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff v Fulham on 23:24 - Sep 1 with 824 viewsSlugster664

Cardiff v Fulham on 21:34 - Sep 1 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, took 5 seconds tops to put search criteria into Youtube.

Apology accepted for calling me a liar...

The first one...

STID

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:22 - Sep 2 with 745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:26 - Aug 31 by Highjack

They shouldn’t be allowed towels ffs. When they come down here we should have our ballboys smear butter all over the ball, that’ll negate their entire attacking threat.

Towels are allowed as long as both sides have equal access to them. This season we've not used towels that I can recall, might be wrong though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024