Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today 19:33 - Sep 14 with 2064 viewsepaul

Handsome b astards I've ever met, my life is complete 😍😍😍 luvs a beer me.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 20:19 - Sep 14 with 1989 viewsDarran

Pair of pricks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 21:00 - Sep 14 with 1932 viewsFireboy2

You think those two are handsome, you havent met me yet😉
Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 22:53 - Sep 14 with 1872 viewsLohengrin

The pleasure was all mine, Paul. With a bit of luck the next time will be in the bar and they’ll be on me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 22:54 - Sep 14 with 1869 viewsLohengrin

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 20:19 - Sep 14 by Darran

Pair of pricks.

Charming.

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 23:43 - Sep 14 with 1835 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m disappointed that Paul didn’t mention his chat with me. Although I think we’ve chatted at every game this season so perhaps I don’t warrant a mention anymore.

Poll: Tory leader

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 00:45 - Sep 15 with 1807 viewsLohengrin

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 23:43 - Sep 14 by exiledclaseboy

I’m disappointed that Paul didn’t mention his chat with me. Although I think we’ve chatted at every game this season so perhaps I don’t warrant a mention anymore.

He mentioned it to me, he said he’d seen you earlier.

Don’t feel left out, mun.

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 02:45 - Sep 15 with 1783 viewsDJack

Oh Tommy and Lohengrin in the same day is a Quantum event if ever there was one...but they are both a pair of useless scoundrels.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 03:18 - Sep 15 with 1778 viewsLohengrin

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 02:45 - Sep 15 by DJack

Oh Tommy and Lohengrin in the same day is a Quantum event if ever there was one...but they are both a pair of useless scoundrels.

I can’t speak for Tom, obviously, but I was ever up to no good. In fairness to my teachers with a shake of the head they knew full well what they were turning loose.

Login to get fewer ads

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 07:15 - Sep 15 with 1739 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 22:53 - Sep 14 by Lohengrin

The pleasure was all mine, Paul. With a bit of luck the next time will be in the bar and they’ll be on me.

I'm well up for it mate, nice jacket btw too

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 07:18 - Sep 15 with 1738 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 23:43 - Sep 14 by exiledclaseboy

Apologies Andrew, yes our half time chat is becoming the norm these days . It's always a pleasure to see you of course

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 07:19 - Sep 15 with 1736 viewsepaul

Had a few pre match beers with Max as well

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 07:42 - Sep 15 with 1723 viewsJackfath

Last time I bumped into Paul he was with another poster who repeatedly called me a "C**T". Of course, Paul was as charming as ever.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:13 - Sep 15 with 1688 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 07:42 - Sep 15 by Jackfath

Last time I bumped into Paul he was with another poster who repeatedly called me a "C**T". Of course, Paul was as charming as ever.

As you were your self mate, charming that is, it's been a while since ive bumped into you down the liberty.

Who was that then I dont recall that, sure I was with Tom?

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:32 - Sep 15 with 1663 viewsJackfath

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:13 - Sep 15 by epaul

As you were your self mate, charming that is, it's been a while since ive bumped into you down the liberty.

Who was that then I dont recall that, sure I was with Tom?

Yes, Tom was there as was the enigmatic Max. The other "gent" shall remain nameless as I don't wish to publicly name and shame him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:52 - Sep 15 with 1646 viewsBillyChong

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:32 - Sep 15 by Jackfath

Yes, Tom was there as was the enigmatic Max. The other "gent" shall remain nameless as I don't wish to publicly name and shame him.

You’ve pretty much alluded to whoever that person is there, in the style of a bitchy woman on a WhatsApp group.
Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:59 - Sep 15 with 1636 viewsJackfath

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:52 - Sep 15 by BillyChong

You’ve pretty much alluded to whoever that person is there, in the style of a bitchy woman on a WhatsApp group.

If you're thinking I'm saying Max or indeed Tom are people who would spay those words to a stranger, then I think you're wrong. Both are very nice people.

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 10:17 - Sep 15 with 1579 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 08:59 - Sep 15 by Jackfath

If you're thinking I'm saying Max or indeed Tom are people who would spay those words to a stranger, then I think you're wrong. Both are very nice people.

I'll back that up mate. both very very lovely people, even tho Max can be a moaning git on times lol (he'll read this! Hello Steve!!)

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 11:36 - Sep 15 with 1544 viewsrockinjk

To be fair we’re all different online, it’s hard without body language.
Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 11:57 - Sep 15 with 1523 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Was a pleasure to chat again , sore head this morning .

Still can’t believe grimes didn’t take that player out for their goal

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 12:04 - Sep 15 with 1511 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 11:57 - Sep 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Was a pleasure to chat again , sore head this morning .

Still can’t believe grimes didn’t take that player out for their goal

Was feeling a bit rough myself this morning but have worked it off, knocking out a roast dinner for today and tomorrow.
The missus was frog marching me to bed at 10pm, which I predicted 😂😂😂😂😂 we did have our kebabs first though!

Beers on me next time Tommy 🍻🍻🍻

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 12:12 - Sep 15 with 1502 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 21:00 - Sep 14 by Fireboy2

You think those two are handsome, you havent met me yet😉

Give us a shout next home game, pint in the Alma 👍

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 12:13 - Sep 15 with 1500 viewsepaul

Met oh Tommy tommy and Loh today on 02:45 - Sep 15 by DJack

It certainly made the game and the result pale into insignificance, think I got p issed on just meeting them alone 😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024