Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 19:08 - Oct 25 with 19032 viewsLandore_Jack

Vile Emiliano Sala boarding passes printed ahead of Swansea vs Cardiff derby match

A police statement read: "We are aware and have reviewed an image on social media relating to Emiliano Sala and we are investigating in relation to an offence under the Malicious Communications Act.

"We will be working closely with both Swansea City and Cardiff City football clubs to identify the source.

"We would remind people not to share the image as they may be committing an offence.

"Anyone with information should contact 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence 1900395865."
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 12:21]

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 19:45 - Oct 25 with 2344 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 19:42 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

You don't believe hundreds have been printed but can clearly see they exist. And then you go on to insinuate that Cardiff fans printed them to 'set us up'? Father Christmas? You're something fvckin else you are pal.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 19:43]

I have already said I have no idea who is responsible, so I’m insinuating nothing.
It’s you who is insinuating that Swansea fans are responsible.
Just show me the evidence ?
Disgraceful on 19:48 - Oct 25 with 2329 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 19:44 - Oct 25 by Darran

He didn’t believe JvZ would sell his shares in the club either.

You are obsessed with JVZ. Did you see his lovely photos recently from is luxurious holiday.
Fair play to him he’s living a great life these days.
Millionaire as well 😂
Disgraceful on 19:49 - Oct 25 with 2338 viewssainthelens

The world of social media is full of sick mind twisted fcks. Every chance a non football fan could have done this. Anything to incite hatred. And let's be honest, it doesn't need inciting.
Disgraceful on 19:49 - Oct 25 with 2337 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 19:45 - Oct 25 by jacks777

I have already said I have no idea who is responsible, so I’m insinuating nothing.
It’s you who is insinuating that Swansea fans are responsible.
Just show me the evidence ?

The evidence is staring you in the face you clown. Who else would be motivated enough to do them! Clown
Disgraceful on 19:50 - Oct 25 with 2332 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 19:48 - Oct 25 by jacks777

You are obsessed with JVZ. Did you see his lovely photos recently from is luxurious holiday.
Fair play to him he’s living a great life these days.
Millionaire as well 😂

Yeah but it was a bit strange he went to Africa when he hates all the brown people in Holland,a bit like you and brown people in the UK really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 19:59 - Oct 25 with 2288 viewsjack2jack

Whom ever has printed these out and for what purpose, they need their heads read.
Fvckin awful at any level of decency!
Disgraceful on 20:01 - Oct 25 with 2266 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 19:50 - Oct 25 by Darran

Yeah but it was a bit strange he went to Africa when he hates all the brown people in Holland,a bit like you and brown people in the UK really.

So you are obsessed and even follow him on social media 😂
Disgraceful on 20:04 - Oct 25 with 2256 viewshobo

So the only source of this photo is on this random twitter page, yet everyone thinks it's genuine?
Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 20:05 - Oct 25 with 2240 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 19:49 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

The evidence is staring you in the face you clown. Who else would be motivated enough to do them! Clown

You are as thick as two short planks 😂
I hope you never get called up for jury service 😂
Disgraceful on 20:06 - Oct 25 with 2242 viewsLeonWasGod

Disgraceful on 19:49 - Oct 25 by sainthelens

The world of social media is full of sick mind twisted fcks. Every chance a non football fan could have done this. Anything to incite hatred. And let's be honest, it doesn't need inciting.

Quite. Anyone could have done it. If it is proven to be one of ours I hope they get banned, but best not to jump to any conclusions or give this tweet any more publicity.
Disgraceful on 20:06 - Oct 25 with 2227 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 20:04 - Oct 25 by hobo

So the only source of this photo is on this random twitter page, yet everyone thinks it's genuine?

Exactly. Common sense.
Disgraceful on 20:07 - Oct 25 with 2229 viewsjack2jack

Disgraceful on 20:04 - Oct 25 by hobo

If it's all overTwitter, loads with have seen it mind, doesn't matter who printed it, it's out there now, which is bound to cause problems.
Just saying 👍
Disgraceful on 20:08 - Oct 25 with 2211 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 20:07 - Oct 25 by jack2jack

If it's all overTwitter, loads with have seen it mind, doesn't matter who printed it, it's out there now, which is bound to cause problems.
Just saying 👍

What problems will it cause ?
Disgraceful on 20:11 - Oct 25 with 2206 viewsjack2jack

Disgraceful on 20:08 - Oct 25 by jacks777

What problems will it cause ?

Are you being serious or what!
Disgraceful on 20:12 - Oct 25 with 2200 viewslonglostjack

Disgraceful on 19:39 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Pity we couldn’t say that about your intelligence 😂

3/10 Ceisiwch yn galetach

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disgraceful on 20:22 - Oct 25 with 2123 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 20:11 - Oct 25 by jack2jack

Are you being serious or what!

Yes. What problems ?
Disgraceful on 20:22 - Oct 25 with 2125 viewsLeonWasGod

While we’re on the subject, I hope there won’t be any Sala chants on Sunday. Let’s not stoop that low, but instead show a bit of class in memory of the poor fella and as a mark of respect to his family (who have been through hell with his tragic death, the utter embarrassment of Cardiff trying to disown him and then his father’s death. Poor sods have been through hell, so let’s leave them be). I can’t imagine we would, but after the beer flows and if tensions are high it only takes 1 tvvat. 👍
Disgraceful on 20:24 - Oct 25 with 2113 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 20:05 - Oct 25 by jacks777

You are as thick as two short planks 😂
I hope you never get called up for jury service 😂

Oh i'm sure it wont matter if i'm on the jury or not, your barrister wife will ensure she wins the case! Nutter!
Disgraceful on 20:25 - Oct 25 with 2097 viewsjack2jack

Disgraceful on 20:22 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Yes. What problems ?

End of chat, see ya.
Disgraceful on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 2068 viewsNeath_Jack

Funny how the cardiff fan who has first posted it, can't show where he has had it from. Must have been a swans fan who just picked a random house in cardiff and posted it through the letter box

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Disgraceful on 20:29 - Oct 25 with 2054 viewslifelong

Disgraceful on 20:22 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

While we’re on the subject, I hope there won’t be any Sala chants on Sunday. Let’s not stoop that low, but instead show a bit of class in memory of the poor fella and as a mark of respect to his family (who have been through hell with his tragic death, the utter embarrassment of Cardiff trying to disown him and then his father’s death. Poor sods have been through hell, so let’s leave them be). I can’t imagine we would, but after the beer flows and if tensions are high it only takes 1 tvvat. 👍

It would have been a step forward should we have shown him respect, unfortunately these stupid tickets have put a stop to that. In fact they are more that likely to make matters worse between the two clubs.
Disgraceful on 20:30 - Oct 25 with 2043 viewslonglostjack

Disgraceful on 20:25 - Oct 25 by jack2jack

End of chat, see ya.

He’s just a Troll who gets a kick out of winding people up. Either that or he really is as dull as a brush and genuinely doesn’t know his Upper from his Lower Wye Valley.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disgraceful on 20:32 - Oct 25 with 2034 viewsjack2jack

Disgraceful on 20:29 - Oct 25 by lifelong

It would have been a step forward should we have shown him respect, unfortunately these stupid tickets have put a stop to that. In fact they are more that likely to make matters worse between the two clubs.

My point exactly.👍
Disgraceful on 20:32 - Oct 25 with 2032 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 20:30 - Oct 25 by longlostjack

He’s just a Troll who gets a kick out of winding people up. Either that or he really is as dull as a brush and genuinely doesn’t know his Upper from his Lower Wye Valley.

100%.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 20:34 - Oct 25 with 2013 viewsLeonWasGod

Disgraceful on 20:29 - Oct 25 by lifelong

We don’t know where these tickets have come from. And even if it does turn out to be one of our fans, the rest of us can be better. This’ll be going out on TV and streams. Any chanting will lose us the good reputation we gained while we were in the spotlight in the PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024