Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Hungary - 1 ticket available - SOLD 20:10 - Nov 17 with 1192 viewsJulieF

Bought for a friend who can't now go (he lives in USA and has had to return earlier than originally planned).

Seat is in Ninian Stand, Block 115, row EE, not far from the halfway line. Sat just a few seats from me.

Ticket is currently an Over65 ticket which cost £10 plus £1:50 booking fee, but it could presumably be upgraded to an Adult ticket for an extra payment at the stadium.

PM me if interested
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 18:20]
Wales v Hungary - 1 ticket available on 08:10 - Nov 18 with 1119 viewsswans11

if you could get it confirmed that the ticket can be upgraded then I'd be interested
Wales v Hungary - 1 ticket available on 09:16 - Nov 18 with 1098 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Hungary - 1 ticket available on 08:10 - Nov 18 by swans11

if you could get it confirmed that the ticket can be upgraded then I'd be interested

It can be upgraded at the faw ticket office (mobile office) at the stadium

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Hungary - 1 ticket available - SOLD on 18:16 - Nov 18 with 1007 viewsJulieF

Ticket has now gone.

Surprisingly high interest - especially as nobody wanted the spare I had for the Slovakia match.

Just hope things go well tomorrow...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024