Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Events being cancelled all over the world 11:29 - Mar 15 with 1937 viewsDarran

And this goes ahead in Cardiff last night.
Bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Events being cancelled all over the world on 11:53 - Mar 15 with 1893 viewsMrSwerve

It’s utterly bizarre.

I’m amazed that all of those people who attended thought it would be a good idea to do so.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Events being cancelled all over the world on 11:57 - Mar 15 with 1877 viewsladyjack

All part of Boris's master plan.
Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:18 - Mar 15 with 1849 viewsMrSwerve

Events being cancelled all over the world on 11:57 - Mar 15 by ladyjack

All part of Boris's master plan.

To get people to listen to shîte music?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:29 - Mar 15 with 1832 viewsCooperman

Very odd. Loads of drunk people stood in close proximity whilst shouting, singing and generally casting all sorts over each other.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:35 - Mar 15 with 1815 viewsItchySphincter

It’s bizarre that that many people go to see Stereophonics. Weird.

I think that the reality hits different people at different times though. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that this could well be crippling for me being that I’m self employed and my work has already gone up in smoke. But last night the pubs and restaurants were busy and it’s employed people who are not yet worried as just being employed offers them a level of protection and benefits, and they’re simply not too bothered yet because the actual reality hasn’t hit home yet.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 1803 viewsCooperman

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:35 - Mar 15 by ItchySphincter

I think that the reality hits different people at different times though. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that this could well be crippling for me being that I’m self employed and my work has already gone up in smoke. But last night the pubs and restaurants were busy and it’s employed people who are not yet worried as just being employed offers them a level of protection and benefits, and they’re simply not too bothered yet because the actual reality hasn’t hit home yet.

What's your line of work, Itchy?
Please don't feel obliged to answer in public. No worries if you don't want to discuss it. I only ask on the basis of reading many articles on how far the impact is reaching.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:44 - Mar 15 with 1787 viewsItchySphincter

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:40 - Mar 15 by Cooperman

What's your line of work, Itchy?
Please don't feel obliged to answer in public. No worries if you don't want to discuss it. I only ask on the basis of reading many articles on how far the impact is reaching.

Live events and broadcast. Technical.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:46 - Mar 15 with 1778 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stereophonics playing Cardiff again tonight. Was a sell out but literally hundreds of tickets have gone on the Twickets site in the last 4 days.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:51 - Mar 15 with 1762 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:35 - Mar 15 by ItchySphincter

Very true, just had my weekly catch with my sons, one is fully up to speed and has planned everything for the next six months, the other is more ' wait and see'. Both in their early 20s.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Events being cancelled all over the world on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 1734 viewshobo

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:18 - Mar 15 by MrSwerve

Kind of.

To get rid of people who listen to shîte music
Events being cancelled all over the world on 13:22 - Mar 15 with 1701 viewsBlasterJack

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:46 - Mar 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Stereophonics playing Cardiff again tonight. Was a sell out but literally hundreds of tickets have gone on the Twickets site in the last 4 days.

Got offered a free ticket for last night but turned it down as I didn't fancy running the risk of being flobbed on.
In all seriousness, I think I have a duty of care to my parents and elderly relatives who I'm likely to have to be doing more for in the coming days and weeks.
It was #bekind last month but now it seems like #f*ckeverybodyelse in March.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 13:23]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Events being cancelled all over the world on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1680 viewsJackfath

Events being cancelled all over the world on 13:22 - Mar 15 by BlasterJack

Got offered a free ticket for last night but turned it down as I didn't fancy running the risk of being flobbed on.
In all seriousness, I think I have a duty of care to my parents and elderly relatives who I'm likely to have to be doing more for in the coming days and weeks.
It was #bekind last month but now it seems like #f*ckeverybodyelse in March.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 13:23]

I'm liking this post very much.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Events being cancelled all over the world on 14:54 - Mar 15 with 1599 viewsCatullus

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:18 - Mar 15 by MrSwerve

Nah, Ladyjack thinks Bojo's plan is like something from a Nazi manifesto, Bojo actually wants thousands of people to die.

Absurd.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Events being cancelled all over the world on 16:43 - Mar 15 with 1523 viewsladyjack

I don't think BoJo wants it to happen but the consequences of his actions or lack of action could cause things to be worse than they otherwise would be.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 16:43]
Events being cancelled all over the world on 16:45 - Mar 15 with 1516 viewsladyjack

I am hearing that community rugby in Wales has been cancelled by the WRU until 30th March.
Events being cancelled all over the world on 20:13 - Mar 15 with 1370 viewsDarran

Fuçk my eyes they’re there again tonight. 😩

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Events being cancelled all over the world on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 1325 viewslittle_britton

Events being cancelled all over the world on 12:44 - Mar 15 by ItchySphincter

Perhaps not the best time to be asking this but my son finishes uni soon in live event technology, if you have any advice for him then please free feel to dm me 👍
Events being cancelled all over the world on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 1325 viewstaffpunk

Yes, worrying times for many people. My brother runs a PA company, Gigs and TV work. I guess he's concerned about what's going on at the moment, I'll give him a ring tomorrow.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 20:45 - Mar 15 with 1320 viewsCooperman

Good luck for the future, Itchy.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 1218 viewsbuilthjack

Events being cancelled all over the world on 20:13 - Mar 15 by Darran

Fuçk my eyes they’re there again tonight. 😩

It's crazy. Surely this sort of thing will be stopped in the coming days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Events being cancelled all over the world on 06:45 - Mar 16 with 969 viewsdameedna

The volume of cases is low in some countries, if you isolate when low spread, it will increases the chances of an overload on health care at a later date.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024