Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS 18:00 - Apr 21 with 5495 viewsswancity

Let’s start with your choice as the best ever Swansea goalkeeper

Not your favourite but who in your opinion is the very best Swans Keeper

Name your best three.

Goalkeeper voting open for 48 hours so until 600pm
Thurs 23 April

Then we’ll do right back and so on

My choices

1 Fabianski
2 Vorm
3 D Davies

Vote away chaps 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 18:06 - Apr 21 with 3509 viewsCatullus

1 Fabianski
2 Dai Stewart
3 Roger Feestone

Vorm and Davies weren't much cop at crosses!

Oh....De Vries...honourable mention!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 18:41 - Apr 21 with 3479 viewsAl_Bundy

Fabianski

Vorm

Rimmer
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 18:47 - Apr 21 with 3471 viewspencoedjack

Fab
Freestone
Vorm.

Mike Hughes would of been in had he played more games.
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 18:47 - Apr 21 with 3470 viewsDewi1jack

Fabianski
Rimmer
Freestone

Never really rated Teflon, although he saw the funny side when 2 giant hands were placed in his goal, so fair play.

Vorm (until his injury) and
Dracula DeVries to get mentions as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 18:48 - Apr 21 with 3469 viewsNeath_Jack

Fabianski
Vorm
Freestone

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 20:26 - Apr 21 with 3429 viewsswancity

Come on everyone get your vote in for the BEST ever Swansea goalkeeper

You have until thursday at 600pm

Results to be published so need every vote please

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 20:34 - Apr 21 with 3421 viewsWarwickHunt

Fabianski
Vorm
Rimmer (Just pipping Stewart)

Favourites
Noel Dwyer
Tony Millington

Worst
Derek Bellotti
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 20:52 - Apr 21 with 3402 viewsPolskijack

Fab
Freestone
Rimmer
Login to get fewer ads

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 3380 viewsjack2jack

Fabianski
Freestone
De Vries
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:18 - Apr 21 with 3373 viewsGixerJack

Fabianski
Freestone
That Greek fella we lent Cardiff
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:27 - Apr 21 with 3360 viewsbuilthjack

1. Fabianski
2. Rimmer
3. VOrm

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:38 - Apr 21 with 3350 viewsmonmouth

Rimmer

Maybe Vorm before injury at Man City, afterwards he was shite. But Rimmer still better.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:42 - Apr 21 with 3348 viewsFireboy2

Fabianski.
Dave Stewart.
Roger Freestone.
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:45 - Apr 21 with 3346 viewsKilkennyjack

Fab
Roger
Geoff Crudgington

Vorm, DDF, Cutler, Millington, all deserve a nod.

Beware of the Risen People

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:49 - Apr 21 with 3342 viewsmonmouth

If we were doing actual favourites it would be Tony, Crudge and Dave S (still annoyed for him).

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:52 - Apr 21 with 3339 viewskrunchykarrot

Fab
Stewart
Rimmer
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:56 - Apr 21 with 3336 viewsswancity

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:38 - Apr 21 by monmouth

Rimmer

Maybe Vorm before injury at Man City, afterwards he was shite. But Rimmer still better.

Can you confirm your second and third choice please

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:02 - Apr 21 with 3331 viewsmonmouth

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 21:56 - Apr 21 by swancity

Can you confirm your second and third choice please

Rimmer
Vorm (pre injury)
Fabianski

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:10 - Apr 21 with 3322 viewsDarran

You’ll never agree on this but pound for pound it’s got to be Freestone.

Pound for pound I’d have Scotland and Trundle in there before Michu.

I doubt many of you thick twáts will understand pound for pound though so never mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:17 - Apr 21 with 3315 viewsswancity

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:10 - Apr 21 by Darran

You’ll never agree on this but pound for pound it’s got to be Freestone.

Pound for pound I’d have Scotland and Trundle in there before Michu.

I doubt many of you thick twáts will understand pound for pound though so never mind.

It’s not boxing Prosser

Just name your 1st 2nd 3rd 👍🏻

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:22 - Apr 21 with 3310 viewsDarran

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:17 - Apr 21 by swancity

It’s not boxing Prosser

Just name your 1st 2nd 3rd 👍🏻

Jason Jones and Derek Bellotti.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:44 - Apr 21 with 3291 viewsSwanski

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:22 - Apr 21 by Darran

Fabi
Vorm
De Vries

(In my time only other first team regulars were Willie Gurrett, and Woodman so limited choice and can't comment on the other suggestions)
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 23:25 - Apr 21 with 3272 viewsCheddarjack

Freestone
Fab
Michael Hughes
BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 23:42 - Apr 21 with 3261 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fabianski
Freestone
Vorm

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 06:57 - Apr 22 with 3212 viewsbuilthjack

BEST EVER SWANS X1 . ACCORDING TO PLANETSWANS on 22:22 - Apr 21 by Darran

I played with Jason when he was on loan at Rhayader Town. Nice kid then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024