Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out on bail shopping 15:51 - Jun 22 with 4770 viewsJimmyGilligan

"One of the four officers charged in the killing of George Floyd was confronted by a shopper while buying groceries on Saturday in Minnesota."

Out on bail shopping on 21:59 - Jun 22 with 907 viewsHighjack

Out on bail shopping on 21:57 - Jun 22 by Humpty

Ok. You didn't seem to think so and then you did.

You lot are utterly mental.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Out on bail shopping on 22:34 - Jun 22 with 848 viewsJango

Out on bail shopping on 18:36 - Jun 22 by londonlisa2001

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

You’ll have to point out where I said he should be prevented from shopping.

He’s perfectly entitled to go shopping. Someone is perfectly entitled to post something criticising him and for believing that it’s an inflammatory act in the current situation.

Not sure what your point is.

Maybe people should stop taking every opportunity to record stuff and put it online for likes. She’s the tw*t in this instance, not the man who’s quite entitled to go to the shop. If anything, she’s harassing him.
Out on bail shopping on 22:47 - Jun 22 with 837 viewsKilkennyjack

Out on bail shopping on 18:28 - Jun 22 by Neath_Jack

I've actually got a bit of sympathy for him, if it is correct that he had been in the job for 4 days. I'm assuming that he was one of the chaps standing around? Can you imagine being in your first week of work, and a much more senior person is breaking the law, there are two other more senior people also there who are saying nothing, it would take a massive set of bollocks to step in and stop what is going on.

Do we know if he or any of the others said anything to the chap who was pinning Floyd down? I guess we won't know that until the court case, but I doubt he would have anyway.

It's easy for us to sit here in hindsight and say, ahhhhh but the man was dying, of course he should have said or done something.

But if he had anything about him, he'd not be going out in public like that or he could end up on the wrong end of a gun.

Its strange that Mr Floyd and the policeman who killed him, actually already knew each other ... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Out on bail shopping on 22:57 - Jun 22 with 822 viewsBest_loser

Out on bail shopping on 18:28 - Jun 22 by Neath_Jack

I've actually got a bit of sympathy for him, if it is correct that he had been in the job for 4 days. I'm assuming that he was one of the chaps standing around? Can you imagine being in your first week of work, and a much more senior person is breaking the law, there are two other more senior people also there who are saying nothing, it would take a massive set of bollocks to step in and stop what is going on.

Do we know if he or any of the others said anything to the chap who was pinning Floyd down? I guess we won't know that until the court case, but I doubt he would have anyway.

It's easy for us to sit here in hindsight and say, ahhhhh but the man was dying, of course he should have said or done something.

But if he had anything about him, he'd not be going out in public like that or he could end up on the wrong end of a gun.

Thought he was one of the ones pinning him down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024