Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Lynne. 23:55 - Dec 9 with 1379 viewsNotLoyal

Good bloke.
RIP.

A well-known pub landlord and Swansea City fanatic, who loved his team so much he took on a pub within spitting distance of the Liberty Stadium, has died of a heart attack.

Tributes have poured in for Lynne Williams, a much-loved character who "lived and breathed" for his pub, The Railway Inn in Landore, Swansea.

Mr Williams, who was well-regarded for his "unique jokes and craziness", died on Sunday, December 6. He was 76.

Customers and staff members have been left devastated by the loss of Mr Williams. His wife, Barbara Williams, said: "He was a real joker. He was always joking and it was always about the banter. There was never a serious word that came out of his mouth. He was very popular and everybody loved him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

RIP Lynne. on 08:43 - Dec 10 with 1295 viewsjacktar

RIP
Sad loss.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/lynne-williams-railway-inn-

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

RIP Lynne. on 00:38 - Dec 11 with 1188 viewsVARDREJACK

Lynne was a really nice guy but it was Steve Jones (Former Landlord) who is a massive Swans fan, He ran bus trips to away grounds and attended every home game, when he left the Railway he asked Lynne to buy all his Swans memorabilia but Lynne didn't want it so Steve asked me if I wanted to buy it, Which I did ( Ask Steve if you know him) Ive got a lot of it displaced in my pub
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024