Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris on his bike 17:51 - Jan 11 with 2420 viewsbritferry

was seen cycling around the Olympic Park, which is 7 miles away from Downing St, not been made clear yet how he got there.

After those 2 women got fined £200 each for driving 5 miles for a walk, this could be interesting LOL

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Boris on his bike on 10:13 - Jan 12 with 676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Boris on his bike on 10:10 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

So, in the UK you can cycle any distance from home ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

You are advised to exercise for an hour a day you could get 7 miles away in half an hour and back home in another half an hour.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Boris on his bike on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 669 viewsWhiterockin

Boris on his bike on 10:10 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

So, in the UK you can cycle any distance from home ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

In Wales all exercise must start and finish at your home, distance you exercise is not an issue, you can not travel to exercise. I am sure England is different.
Boris on his bike on 11:07 - Jan 12 with 635 viewsbuilthjack

Boris on his bike on 10:07 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

Have you not noticed the 100,000s of cyclists even millions on the roads since the pandemic started all getting vital exercise. Must be some even in your remote location. Funny how you never mentioned any of them before.

No
I did see two women out cycling yesterday. Having a good chat and taking up the whole road.
Oblivious to the cars behind them.
Menaces.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 11:09]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris on his bike on 11:25 - Jan 12 with 619 viewsCatullus

Aren't we supposed to stay local? I don't see 7 miles from home as local. If I lived in Brynmill now, I wouldn't say cycling down to the prom and then down to Mumbles was local, or reasonable in the circumstances.

If I was a jogger I think I should have to adjust my route so I was no more than 1 mile away from home and just go around in cirlces.

It's exercise, not a bl00dy sightseeing tour. If I wanted to jog, which A/ I don't and B/ I couldn't if I wanted to, I could go to my local park and jog around the football or rugby pitch.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Boris on his bike on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 619 viewshobo

Boris on his bike on 10:13 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

You are advised to exercise for an hour a day you could get 7 miles away in half an hour and back home in another half an hour.

Where does it say an hour a day?
Boris on his bike on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 619 viewshobo

Boris on his bike on 11:25 - Jan 12 by Catullus

Aren't we supposed to stay local? I don't see 7 miles from home as local. If I lived in Brynmill now, I wouldn't say cycling down to the prom and then down to Mumbles was local, or reasonable in the circumstances.

If I was a jogger I think I should have to adjust my route so I was no more than 1 mile away from home and just go around in cirlces.

It's exercise, not a bl00dy sightseeing tour. If I wanted to jog, which A/ I don't and B/ I couldn't if I wanted to, I could go to my local park and jog around the football or rugby pitch.

Try doing a 10 mile run around a football pitch! I regularly run 5 or 6 miles away and then turn round and come home. Nothing wrong with it
Boris on his bike on 11:59 - Jan 12 with 605 viewsKilkennyjack

Its Johnson, not Boris.
He is not your mate.

Maybe he was visting his dad before his dad goes to live in France..?
His dad can go to France now because he has had both covid vaccine jabs.
Great to hear he is safe and well.

Meanwhile most other over 80’s await jab number 1.

One rule for one ...

Back to the cycling, i dont care.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris on his bike on 12:57 - Jan 12 with 579 viewsBoundy

I love cycling and even through the summer and autumn months I always wore a face mask , much to the amusement of some. I'm lucky in that for me its easy to avoid crowds but then you have to weigh up the risk when cycling on the road albeit they were extremely quiet during the first lockdown.To gain any physical benefit to run the equivalent of 5 miles you need to cycle 15 or 3-1 ratio .So cycling distances may sound excessive but the cost to mental well being also needs to be considered.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Boris on his bike on 13:46 - Jan 12 with 548 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Boris on his bike on 11:59 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Its Johnson, not Boris.
He is not your mate.

One rule for one ...

Blame the welsh government for most of the over 80s not having had their vaccines.

Are you really serious that someone is not allowed to cycle, run or walk for an hour as part of their daily exercise.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Boris on his bike on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 531 viewsKeithHaynes

Boris on his bike on 10:13 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

Incredible.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Boris on his bike on 14:35 - Jan 12 with 528 viewspencoedjack

Boris on his bike on 11:59 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Its Johnson, not Boris.
He is not your mate.

One rule for one ...

Lucky for Boris's Dad he lives in a country which is actually vaccinating the over 80's in an orderly manner.

He'd be lucky to go anywhere if he was living under Drakeford's shite Micky Mouse government.
Boris on his bike on 14:48 - Jan 12 with 517 viewscontroversial_jack

Boris on his bike on 11:30 - Jan 12 by hobo

Try doing a 10 mile run around a football pitch! I regularly run 5 or 6 miles away and then turn round and come home. Nothing wrong with it

Don't run so far but pick up the pace a bit. It's not just about you it's a collective action.It's not ideal, but we aren't in ideal circumstances.Make adjustments like most people have
Boris on his bike on 14:49 - Jan 12 with 516 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris on his bike on 14:35 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

Lucky for Boris's Dad he lives in a country which is actually vaccinating the over 80's in an orderly manner.

He'd be lucky to go anywhere if he was living under Drakeford's shite Micky Mouse government.

Mind you lots of over 80s in England are still waiting for their jab.
At least Johnson’s dad got both his already, eh ?

Wales has to be better, exactly the case.

Boris on his bike on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 513 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris on his bike on 13:46 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

Blame the welsh government for most of the over 80s not having had their vaccines.

Are you really serious that someone is not allowed to cycle, run or walk for an hour as part of their daily exercise.

Where did i say this ? 🤷‍♂️

Boris on his bike on 15:08 - Jan 12 with 502 viewshobo

Boris on his bike on 14:48 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Don't run so far but pick up the pace a bit. It's not just about you it's a collective action.It's not ideal, but we aren't in ideal circumstances.Make adjustments like most people have

I have one or two days a week where I run quicker over shorter distances, and other days I run further but at a more relaxed pace
Boris on his bike on 17:38 - Jan 13 with 428 viewsNortbankboy

What's the problem?
He was just testing his thighs!
Boris on his bike on 18:19 - Jan 13 with 416 viewsbritferry

Boris on his bike on 14:35 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

You can't call him Boris's Dad, you have to call him Johnson, just like his son, Johnson... is that clear pencoedJohnson?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Boris on his bike on 18:26 - Jan 13 with 413 viewspencoedjack

Boris on his bike on 18:19 - Jan 13 by britferry

You can't call him Boris's Dad, you have to call him Johnson, just like his son, Johnson... is that clear pencoedJohnson?

For reasons of annoyance of certain posters he will always be Boris or Bojo to me 👍
Boris on his bike on 18:28 - Jan 13 with 410 viewsSPboy

Boris on his bike on 14:31 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

Incredible.

Not really. 14mph is achievable on a decent road bike with a reasonable level of fitness
Boris on his bike on 20:59 - Jan 13 with 376 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris on his bike on 18:26 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

For reasons of annoyance of certain posters he will always be Boris or Bojo to me 👍

I appreciate the bloody mindedness. 👏.

His family and friends call him Alex, of course. 🤷‍♂️

Boris on his bike on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 375 viewsonehunglow

Boris on his bike on 18:26 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

Or indeed Tory scum/posh/vile

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Boris on his bike on 21:16 - Jan 13 with 368 viewsNotLoyal

Boris on his bike on 12:57 - Jan 12 by Boundy

I love cycling and even through the summer and autumn months I always wore a face mask , much to the amusement of some. I'm lucky in that for me its easy to avoid crowds but then you have to weigh up the risk when cycling on the road albeit they were extremely quiet during the first lockdown.To gain any physical benefit to run the equivalent of 5 miles you need to cycle 15 or 3-1 ratio .So cycling distances may sound excessive but the cost to mental well being also needs to be considered.

Another example of the thick British public, laughing at someone wearing a mask. Next time take a bat with you, practice your swing 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Boris on his bike on 21:33 - Jan 13 with 349 viewsonehunglow

Good on you boundy.

Have a look at what JACK KASs opines about masks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024