Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL 17:17 - Jan 25 with 5154 views34dfgdf54

Doesn’t seem right considering they’ve just paid over £1.5m in transfers
Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 01:43 - Jan 26 with 830 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 21:09 - Jan 25 by Chief

The loan fund is for clubs who really need it.

Shouldn't be for ones who keep spending while also pleading poverty.

Cardiff city hve had no fans like anyone else and Mr Tan has had to help out just like at Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 05:09 - Jan 26 with 798 viewsGroo

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 01:43 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Cardiff city hve had no fans like anyone else and Mr Tan has had to help out just like at Swansea.

You can't seem to gather the fact in your head, they are spending money, they cannot afford, in an attempt to give them an advantage over their rivals.

Then at the same time, go cap in hand to the EFL claiming poverty.

They can't have it both ways, they either don't have the money and need help or they have money and can spend it.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Groo does what Groo does best

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 06:58 - Jan 26 with 768 viewsChief

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 01:43 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

And if their own owner wants to do that, that's their own business. They are now wanting help from this league loan now too though.

A few months ago they took on the liability of paying Wilsons wages knowing there was no end to the pandemic in sight. Last week they bought more players and hired a new coaching team. Hopefully the are rejected from having this loan. Its not fair on other clubs who've cut their cloth accordingly. We sold Rodon at a knockdown price, while they've carried on not as normal, but being even more extravagant.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 07:49 - Jan 26 with 745 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 06:58 - Jan 26 by Chief

And if their own owner wants to do that, that's their own business. They are now wanting help from this league loan now too though.

A few months ago they took on the liability of paying Wilsons wages knowing there was no end to the pandemic in sight. Last week they bought more players and hired a new coaching team. Hopefully the are rejected from having this loan. Its not fair on other clubs who've cut their cloth accordingly. We sold Rodon at a knockdown price, while they've carried on not as normal, but being even more extravagant.

Plus they wanted to Premier Leagues offer of funding straight away even though it was an awful deal, they live beyond their means and will pay price unfortunately for them.
Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 10:34 - Jan 26 with 626 viewsonehunglow

This raised an old chestnut of mine.
Seeing as we ,let's face it,enjoying their current plight,would we like to see them go truly titsup.

Capital cousins or not ,nothing would please me more than to see this fetid club go to the wall. The rivalry they have with us doesn't interest me at all as I see it a bringing out the worst in us.

Honest replies welcomed.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Apply for Loan off EFL on 10:46 - Jan 26 with 614 viewsCatullus

Lots of clubs take out loans like this, to see them through rough periods. We've done it so I won't call it a pee take.

It does however put an end to them having a go at our 2 adminisrations. They have been financially irresponsible and continue to be. Sacking Harris and replacing him cost how much? The loans and transfers when they must have known a few weeks later they would be up Schiits creek without a paddle.....ok, maybe it is a pee take!

I guess the next question is what happens if they get turned down? What happens if they are asked why they have been spending when they have no money?

The thing that was mentioned, Annus saying people are queueing up to buy them, who will buy a club with a big debt hanging over it? If they lose those court cases what happens? Will they end up in admin?
From their perspective would it be better to jump into admin now? If they wait and get relegated then do admin they could start on minus points and be in an instant relegation fight again, except of course all their saleable players will have left and they'd be left with free transfers and U23's etc.
That may be worse case scenario but it's possible, isn't it?

Or is worse case actually that they do a Bury and have to start again at the bottom of the pyramid? I guess that depends on Tan.

Or maybe I'm just hoping for the worst eh

PS, if anyone is interested,

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?447437-The-MEETINGS-MAIN-POINTS/page3

[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 11:12]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024