Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t 09:00 - Jul 4 with 6256 viewsSwansIndependent

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in the dark 4th Jul 2021 09:00
It could well be easily explained, no Steve Cooper pictures when the club returned to training yesterday, and yes, he was there, that’s a fact. However, the club have said nothing at all. Today, when old players are back in the fold, and new ones are looking for their place in the group, the manager is absent from any media, both on the official site and nationally. 7

Silence is golden ?
Click above

Click here to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:56 - Jul 4 with 1512 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:30 - Jul 4 by Groo

Its the fact its placed as headlines on a "story" that pops up on newsfeeds makes it different.

All based on "ITK" fans and journalists looking for hits.

That's different to fans asking questions on a forum.

As it stands no-one knows how much truth was ever in the rumours, it was all conjecture and rumour.

Your just a jealous little sad act pal, this site supports the club and Cooper, your just too thick to work it out.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:04 - Jul 4 with 1500 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:56 - Jul 4 by NotLoyal

Your just a jealous little sad act pal, this site supports the club and Cooper, your just too thick to work it out.

If people want to come on here, a licensed site, hence the news now profile etc, and display their lack of understanding or ability to debate and discuss things other than being offensive then let them, you don’t really expect them to do it anywhere else do you ? So let them have their five minutes, or seconds.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:12 - Jul 4 with 1474 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:04 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

If people want to come on here, a licensed site, hence the news now profile etc, and display their lack of understanding or ability to debate and discuss things other than being offensive then let them, you don’t really expect them to do it anywhere else do you ? So let them have their five minutes, or seconds.

The height of cowardice, your mate Phil runs similar stories, even more so and grunts like this philistine don't say anything. Lesson in manners required.

OK I've changed it.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:35 - Jul 4 with 1445 viewsCatullus

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:12 - Jul 4 by NotLoyal

The height of cowardice, your mate Phil runs similar stories, even more so and grunts like this philistine don't say anything. Lesson in manners required.

Oh NL, this is the internet, manners are hard to come by! Hard enough to come by out in the real world mind.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:54 - Jul 4 with 1411 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:35 - Jul 4 by Catullus

Oh NL, this is the internet, manners are hard to come by! Hard enough to come by out in the real world mind.

Quite right, he said his piece, It still remains, I said mine, it still remains, and that’s how it is, water off a ducks back. Apart from the anonymity which is everyone’s right it’s all been said.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 19:57 - Jul 4 with 1405 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:05 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

Not much to ask is it Keith 🤷‍♂️

For some it’s too hard to understand mate.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 20:53 - Jul 4 with 1324 viewsonehunglow

Groo.
You won't /don't like engaging with me and I can see why.

This site does everything BUT stir the shyte.PS did that and hasdone that for 10 years plus. If you want filth,insults,puerile kork waving and selfies of posters with ageing rockstars then you know where to look.

Nobody is defamed on here .

Question are asked and rightly o and right now,Cooper is ,imo ,being very coy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 21:26 - Jul 4 with 1300 viewsGroo

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 18:43 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

Really ? Leave then, or try debating topics without being offensive, best leave that off social media. If your intelligence levels aren’t high enough to read an article that explains fully the context and the story line that’s your issue, not anyone’s on here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Excuse me? Where is the offensive part? I can only assume you mean the term stirring shit!!! Jeepers if that’s offensive in your World.

So lets have a look at the headlines popping up over the last week on Newsnow, from this site, all remember based on rumours and ‘INK’ fans.

“Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in the dark”
“Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing”
“First the Palace job collapses for Cooper, now Fulham ?”
“Steve Cooper’s Crystal Palace dream is over !”
“The week ‘Cooper must go’ to everyone’s benefit”
“Steve Cooper closer than ever to leaving Swansea City”

You response to my concern you are proving your distractors right by creating click bait headlines is “Really ? Leave then, or try debating topics without being offensive, best leave that off social media.”

Who exactly can’t debate when its don’t raise a site concern, if you do, sod off.

Then you follow up with “If your intelligence levels aren’t high enough to read an article that explains fully the context and the story line that’s your issue, not anyone’s on here.”

So in other words the headlines are a false summary, what exactly is the definition of click bait again?

You have your distractors, I’m not one of them, but if that’s your response to anyone genuinely raising a concern, well thank you and goodnight.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 21:46 - Jul 4 with 1261 viewsNotLoyal

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 21:26 - Jul 4 by Groo

Excuse me? Where is the offensive part? I can only assume you mean the term stirring shit!!! Jeepers if that’s offensive in your World.

So lets have a look at the headlines popping up over the last week on Newsnow, from this site, all remember based on rumours and ‘INK’ fans.

“Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in the dark”

You response to my concern you are proving your distractors right by creating click bait headlines is “Really ? Leave then, or try debating topics without being offensive, best leave that off social media.”

Who exactly can’t debate when its don’t raise a site concern, if you do, sod off.

Then you follow up with “If your intelligence levels aren’t high enough to read an article that explains fully the context and the story line that’s your issue, not anyone’s on here.”

So in other words the headlines are a false summary, what exactly is the definition of click bait again?

You have your distractors, I’m not one of them, but if that’s your response to anyone genuinely raising a concern, well thank you and goodnight.

Goodnight, and good riddance.

OK I've changed it.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 23:57 - Jul 4 with 1171 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 21:26 - Jul 4 by Groo

It’s a shame that your first post on this was confrontational, had it not been we could have discussed it here or wherever. When you confront someone using language as you did I’m pretty certain the majority of people would respond quite graphically.

Ok, here we go. The world I live in ? One of respect to others, and if there is any way of solving any dispute may it be done by any way both parties decide. Best I can help you with there.

On to your use of the word click bait, numerous sites do use this ‘term’ to promote stories, and much thought should be given to them in your quest . But not this one, I could put a headline on anything like “Groo eats worms” and it would get the same amount of views as any other headline. So you are wrong there. But then I wouldn’t expect you to know that. Other swans websites ? take a look round with your eyes open.

On to distractors, I’m unsure what you mean by this, I’m assuming you mean detractors ?
I wouldn’t know exactly who they are, as like most things these days people travel around with usernames that don't tell you who they are, and make comments thinking they can walk away unchallenged. I don’t know of any detractors personally, only the odd sniping comment on here or on Twitter, but I doubt that would go any further, because really they are merely angry with themselves, or their weak contributions to the world, hence their anonymity. Groo.

So, there we have it, if you want to contribute further, especially in the style you did earlier today crack on, you will get no further response from me other than a ban if you use certain expletives. Or attack someone personally on the forum. We all have opinions, I respect them all and love everything about Swansea City and the club. However, if you are going to take issue with how the site is run may I say you need a little bit more direction and civility in your question, and that goes for everyone of course.

Always expect a strong response when you yourself instigate conflict. That’s the rule in life in every situation. Thanks for your efforts, we could have had a decent discussion, and as I have always said I’m happy to use any medium including ‘ god forbid’ face to face. It’s not a problem, but I think first you need to think about how you want to be perceived and what you want to achieve ?

With that all said, cheers and thanks for your time.

Bon Voyage Ivor.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 07:18 - Jul 5 with 1102 viewsChief

The guy has a point. It's all a bit a much.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 7:19]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 08:32 - Jul 5 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

It’s very simple,

Ask questions or criticise matters of the club but keep it tidy.

What we see clearly are usernames from PS looking to carry on old scores. It is pitiful.

Groo has surprised me though. I’ve know him ten years as a poster.

There are far greater jerks on here .

Why we act as we do baffles me.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:02 - Jul 5 with 1023 viewsmonmouth

Every single site tries to get people to click, that’s the way it is, as clicks are the new gold.

Isn’t true clickbait where the article is spurious or doesn’t live up to the title?

So,

Well….Cooper IS silent, the club IS silent, and we ARE all pretty much in the dark.

I didn’t find that to be clickbait. Quite the opposite as I didn’t need to click. The headline actually told me what the article would conclude. I like that. Saves a lot of time.

Now “Has Cooper been trussed up, gagged and kept in Wyndham’s outside crapper for the last five weeks?” would have got me to click, but inevitably left me disappointed when the answer was no. Just saying.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:11 - Jul 5 with 1007 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:02 - Jul 5 by monmouth

Every single site tries to get people to click, that’s the way it is, as clicks are the new gold.

Isn’t true clickbait where the article is spurious or doesn’t live up to the title?

So,

Well….Cooper IS silent, the club IS silent, and we ARE all pretty much in the dark.

I didn’t find that to be clickbait. Quite the opposite as I didn’t need to click. The headline actually told me what the article would conclude. I like that. Saves a lot of time.

Now “Has Cooper been trussed up, gagged and kept in Wyndham’s outside crapper for the last five weeks?” would have got me to click, but inevitably left me disappointed when the answer was no. Just saying.

Morning monny.
Good posting there.

I opine Cooper is utterly disinterested in us and simply going through the motions.
Evidence .? Nah,just opinion.

People need to understand simply ethics and respecting individuals is basic.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:32 - Jul 5 with 954 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 07:18 - Jul 5 by Chief

The guy has a point. It's all a bit a much.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 7:19]

He may well have, but the point is there’s ways of putting things over Chief. That’s the point.

Where are your areas for concern ?

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:33 - Jul 5 with 953 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 09:02 - Jul 5 by monmouth

So,

That did make me laugh mate 👍

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:30 - Jul 5 with 890 viewsChief

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 10:32 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

He may well have, but the point is there’s ways of putting things over Chief. That’s the point.

Where are your areas for concern ?

Well we know the guy was at training doing his job on the first day of pre-season training. There's no official confirmation that he's going anywhere else or had explicitly thrown his toys out of the pram etc.

Ok he hasn't given any interviews, personally I'd rather him just concentrate on training the squad and I believe the amount of publicity given to this narrative about his presence/commitment is overkill.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:21 - Jul 5 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 11:30 - Jul 5 by Chief

Well we know the guy was at training doing his job on the first day of pre-season training. There's no official confirmation that he's going anywhere else or had explicitly thrown his toys out of the pram etc.

Ok he hasn't given any interviews, personally I'd rather him just concentrate on training the squad and I believe the amount of publicity given to this narrative about his presence/commitment is overkill.

The article states he was at the club.
I’m certain that wasn't the point David was making.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:54 - Jul 5 with 809 viewsChief

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:21 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

The article states he was at the club.
I’m certain that wasn't the point David was making.

Fair enough, that's certainly how it comes across (along with the volume of similar story's) to me and others it seems.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 756 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 12:54 - Jul 5 by Chief

Fair enough, that's certainly how it comes across (along with the volume of similar story's) to me and others it seems.

A few others, not many.

I think to read the article is best. Here is the opening paragraph 👍

It could well be easily explained, no Steve Cooper pictures when the club returned to training yesterday, and yes, he was there, that’s a fact. However, the club have said nothing at all. Today, when old players are back in the fold, and new ones are looking for their place in the group, the manager is absent from any media, both on the official site and nationally.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 14:16 - Jul 5 with 721 viewsChief

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 13:41 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

A few others, not many.

I think to read the article is best. Here is the opening paragraph 👍

It could well be easily explained, no Steve Cooper pictures when the club returned to training yesterday, and yes, he was there, that’s a fact. However, the club have said nothing at all. Today, when old players are back in the fold, and new ones are looking for their place in the group, the manager is absent from any media, both on the official site and nationally.

Fair enough, just providing my feedback.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 14:59 - Jul 5 with 681 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 14:16 - Jul 5 by Chief

Fair enough, just providing my feedback.

Ok, specifics are better, quotes or misquotes, too much opinion etc, wrong information corrected is always welcome.

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 15:29 - Jul 5 with 643 viewsChief

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 14:59 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

Ok, specifics are better, quotes or misquotes, too much opinion etc, wrong information corrected is always welcome.

Forget I said anything

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:06 - Jul 5 with 598 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 15:29 - Jul 5 by Chief

Forget I said anything

Your a great forum contributor, why would I want to do that ?

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:14 - Jul 5 with 586 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper remains silent, the club remains silent, and the fans are left in t on 16:06 - Jul 5 by KeithHaynes

Your a great forum contributor, why would I want to do that ?

He is.
I’ve had a couple of spats and he s been well tidy.

He s in my gang

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024