Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? 13:03 - Aug 24 with 1694 viewsGixerJack

Does the price of a cup match ticket increase on the day of the game for season ticket holders? It makes no sense to me. Yesterday I could have bought tickets for £10 each but wasn’t sure if we could go, this morning I find that we can go but the price has gone up to £17.50 + £2.50 so we’re not going.

There’s probably a good reason for it but I can’t think of one, and was wondering if anyone else knew.

Why? on 14:03 - Aug 24 with 1656 viewsbuilthjack

Its madness, it discourages fans from attending last minute.
Some decision made by some idiot higher up the ladder.
Some local to me support Hereford and pay on the day. They get a good walk up crowd.
Now we dont fill the stadium the club need to look at this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why? on 16:39 - Aug 24 with 1594 viewsangryjack

Why? on 14:03 - Aug 24 by builthjack

Its madness, it discourages fans from attending last minute.
Some decision made by some idiot higher up the ladder.
Some local to me support Hereford and pay on the day. They get a good walk up crowd.
Now we dont fill the stadium the club need to look at this.

It's absolute bonkers
Why? on 17:43 - Aug 24 with 1544 viewsDaithejack

I was down by the stadium today so decided to call in and pick up a ticket at the ticket office last minute as I didn’t think I was going to be able to make it, nearly fell though the floor when she said £20 please! I replied I was a season ticket holder doesn’t matter was the reply. She did agree to print a ticket off for me so I didn’t have to do it at home though! 😂 The club really needs to look at this it must affect the walk up gate.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Why? on 17:54 - Aug 24 with 1530 viewsKeithHaynes

Why? on 17:43 - Aug 24 by Daithejack

I was down by the stadium today so decided to call in and pick up a ticket at the ticket office last minute as I didn’t think I was going to be able to make it, nearly fell though the floor when she said £20 please! I replied I was a season ticket holder doesn’t matter was the reply. She did agree to print a ticket off for me so I didn’t have to do it at home though! 😂 The club really needs to look at this it must affect the walk up gate.

500 walk up paying £10 is harder to manage than 200 paying £20.
Plus once people are there they are hardly going to walk away.

Not good business sense for me in this occasion.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Why? on 19:37 - Aug 24 with 1457 viewsDr_Winston

I'd imagine it's to encourage early sales so the club have some idea how many stewards/catering staff/seats that they need to make available.

Pointless them having loads of staff in for a 5,000 crowd. If they're fairly confident of more then it makes sense for them to increase match day staffing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024