Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samsung galaxy 4 watch 18:56 - Oct 29 with 939 viewsCountyJim

Anyone got one is it worth swapping my old Samsung watch I tried the 3 but took it back I've got the original Samsung watch couldn't say the 3 was worth paying for so got a refund
Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 921 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I've not really looked into these Jim, do these watches do anything that a smartphone does not do?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:26 - Oct 29 with 917 viewsCountyJim

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:22 - Oct 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

I've not really looked into these Jim, do these watches do anything that a smartphone does not do?

It's nice to leave the phone at home when you're going for a walk run etc but if you got a 4g watch you can still make calls texts etc but less to carry

Also good for keeping eye on your health sleep patterns etc
Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:30 - Oct 29 with 915 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:26 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

It's nice to leave the phone at home when you're going for a walk run etc but if you got a 4g watch you can still make calls texts etc but less to carry

Also good for keeping eye on your health sleep patterns etc

Thanks Jim, the medical stuff is interesting. I'm someone who often forgets their phone when going out!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 09:26 - Oct 30 with 869 viewsMrSwerve

I have a Garmin - love it. I do a lot of running though and it’s more fitness-biased than something like an Apple Watch.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:19 - Oct 30 with 849 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Jim, if I headed to Argos and bought the new Samsung watch could I go out without my phone and still take calls?
Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:49 - Oct 30 with 842 viewsCountyJim

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:19 - Oct 30 by SingUpNorthBank84

Jim, if I headed to Argos and bought the new Samsung watch could I go out without my phone and still take calls?

Yes but you got to buy the 4 g version it's more expensive than the Bluetooth one where you have to have the phone within reach
Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 07:16 - Nov 11 with 758 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 19:49 - Oct 30 by CountyJim

Yes but you got to buy the 4 g version it's more expensive than the Bluetooth one where you have to have the phone within reach

My research tells me that this is, limited to certain networks? Not three who are my current provider.
Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 13:54 - Nov 24 with 659 viewsCountyJim

Just ordered the 4 watch 4g got it for 298 with my NHS discount got to wait till 8th December to get delivered mind
Login to get fewer ads

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 08:20 - Nov 25 with 600 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

Samsung galaxy 4 watch on 13:54 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

Just ordered the 4 watch 4g got it for 298 with my NHS discount got to wait till 8th December to get delivered mind

Bought the watch 3 last week. Not the 4g just the Bluetooth version. Really like it, calling quality on it is great!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024