Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! 14:54 - Nov 9 with 2800 viewsNotLoyal

The countries best author is the subject this weeks international break

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 2316 viewsBillyChong

Lol
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:47 - Nov 9 with 2215 viewsmax936

Sounds like you are very fond of him Loyal

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2204 viewsbennytheblue

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:47 - Nov 9 by max936

Sounds like you are very fond of him Loyal

Bizarre just weird. Bless him
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 21:55 - Nov 9 with 2177 viewsbuilthjack

Haha very funny. Like Anus.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 01:10 - Nov 10 with 2106 viewsThrasher6

What country is Anus supporting now?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 09:47 - Nov 10 with 2012 viewsMargam

Hilarious, better and better 👍
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 10:09 - Nov 10 with 1972 viewsonehunglow

Does his site welcome all opinions.
Would they let me join?
I tried some years back but got banned quickly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 12:55 - Nov 10 with 1932 viewsKeithHaynes

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 10:09 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Does his site welcome all opinions.
Would they let me join?
I tried some years back but got banned quickly

You know it does, it’s just the way they are conveyed that will cause issues. Unnecessary issues at that 👍

And of course this site is new and not in any way the same as before.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 13:36 - Nov 10 with 1885 viewsonehunglow

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 12:55 - Nov 10 by KeithHaynes

You know it does, it’s just the way they are conveyed that will cause issues. Unnecessary issues at that 👍

And of course this site is new and not in any way the same as before.

I don't know how His site works Keith.

It's why I asked

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 15:52 - Nov 10 with 1849 viewsKeithHaynes

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 13:36 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

I don't know how His site works Keith.

It's why I asked

It’s been explained once or twice I’m certain 🧐

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 16:52 - Nov 10 with 1821 viewsTim_Harry

His site can be good fun to read for comedy reasons from time to time.

One thread that gave me a good chuckle was the one where he insisted that Cardiff are a MUCH BIGGER club than Middlesbrough!

It was pointed out to him that Boro have had over 60 top flight seasons. But apparently that's only because Boro have over-achieved and Cardiff have under-achieved!

I'd love to know what's in his medicine cabinet!

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224706&sid=b15b617be0
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:02 - Nov 10 with 1799 viewsonehunglow

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 15:52 - Nov 10 by KeithHaynes

It’s been explained once or twice I’m certain 🧐

It’s not a matter of explains Keith,surely.
Either they accept Jacks on there or not

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:03 - Nov 10 with 1812 viewsKeithHaynes

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:02 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

On what ?

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:20 - Nov 10 with 1796 viewsBillyChong

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 16:52 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

His site can be good fun to read for comedy reasons from time to time.

One thread that gave me a good chuckle was the one where he insisted that Cardiff are a MUCH BIGGER club than Middlesbrough!

It was pointed out to him that Boro have had over 60 top flight seasons. But apparently that's only because Boro have over-achieved and Cardiff have under-achieved!

I'd love to know what's in his medicine cabinet!

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=224706&sid=b15b617be0

They seem to think that the size of your local population makes you a big club. Totally deluded. Makes a change from concourse size I suppose.
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:37 - Nov 10 with 1788 viewsNotLoyal

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:20 - Nov 10 by BillyChong

They seem to think that the size of your local population makes you a big club. Totally deluded. Makes a change from concourse size I suppose.

Forever Blue ...
We know who.

Daily basics 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 18:17 - Nov 10 with 1768 viewsGixerJack

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:02 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

They wouldn’t let me join. My request got ignores
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 19:09 - Nov 10 with 1737 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 17:20 - Nov 10 by BillyChong

The capital thing always makes me laugh. I bet Rangers and Celtic sitting on their mountain of trophies and medals like Smaug the magnificent cry themselves to sleep every night wishing they could be the capital like Hibs are.
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:01 - Nov 10 with 1703 viewsonehunglow

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 18:17 - Nov 10 by GixerJack

They wouldn’t let me join. My request got ignores

Thanks.

I could liven up their site allright

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 1695 viewsTim_Harry

Bristol and Liverpool are two cities with similar populations. As far as football goes, Bristol has the advantage of not having any big clubs anywhere near it. Both two club cities.

So why do the Liverpool clubs do so much better?

No idea! All I know is that population is an advantage, but in no way a right to be bigger like Cardiff fans seem to think. You could probably point out that Liverpool is a football mad city. Bristol and Cardiff aren't.

Anyway, I'm happy for Cardiff fans to carry on believing they're huge. Can you imagine how boring it would be if our closest rivals were really sensible and modest? If they happily acknowledged that they were a small to medium sized club that only got out of the lower divisions because a guy with more money than sense made a huge mistake. And then an even richer guy made the same mistake only to plunge the club into even more dangerous debt!

It would be boring!

Nah, let them eat low quality. overpriced cake I say!

It was hilarious watching them debate whether the likes of Steve Bruce, Eddie Howe, Chris Wilder etc were good enough for them. It was like me trying to decide if it was worth letting Rachel Riley come over my house to give me a foot massage!
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 1684 viewsbennytheblue

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 20:01 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Thanks.

I could liven up their site allright

Go on then….
The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 22:26 - Nov 10 with 1615 viewsbuilthjack

I have been poking about in there for years. Box clever.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 23:14 - Nov 10 with 1582 viewsmax936

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 22:26 - Nov 10 by builthjack

I have been poking about in there for years. Box clever.

Behind a stiff left jab

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 07:55 - Nov 11 with 1497 viewsDr_Parnassus

Since 1980, their average attendance has been 10,970.

Since 1980, our average attendance has been 10,399.

Where their delusion comes from I am not quite sure.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 12:37 - Nov 11 with 1406 viewsvetchonian

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 07:55 - Nov 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Since 1980, their average attendance has been 10,970.

Since 1980, our average attendance has been 10,399.

Where their delusion comes from I am not quite sure.

Wiining a cup nearly 100 years ago

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Not Loyal ‘International break’ Comic Strip Presents ! on 13:34 - Nov 11 with 1373 views1983

I remember the self proclaimed Prince of concourses trying to buddy up with Ingerland fans at an England game he had a slap off them and then got tear gassed for his troubles.

WHAT A WALLY !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024