Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Novak 00:03 - Jan 6 with 4044 viewsbritferry

Looks like he won't be defending his Oz Open title then.

But then again, Kent have a few spare boats he can borrow to get in.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Novak on 00:32 - Jan 6 with 1739 viewshowenjack

They should change the name of the tournament now as its certainly not "open" anymore.
Novak on 00:49 - Jan 6 with 1734 viewsraynor94

Well done Australia, Bon Voyage Novak

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Novak on 02:11 - Jan 6 with 1705 viewsDJack

Novak on 00:49 - Jan 6 by raynor94

Well done Australia, Bon Voyage Novak

Is the right answer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Novak on 07:10 - Jan 6 with 1665 viewsjojaca

You have a sporting athlete in his prime that can't compete, you take away the competition the sport loses it's integrity. Whoever wins the tournament will always have doubts did they really earn it and are they really the true champion. I am tennis fan, but if they ban players from playing, I will not watch one rally in this tournament. I also never saw anything of the Olympic Games because of the NZ guy competing in Women's weightlifting.

Even when you know, you never know?

Novak on 07:41 - Jan 6 with 1650 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Novak on 07:10 - Jan 6 by jojaca

You have a sporting athlete in his prime that can't compete, you take away the competition the sport loses it's integrity. Whoever wins the tournament will always have doubts did they really earn it and are they really the true champion. I am tennis fan, but if they ban players from playing, I will not watch one rally in this tournament. I also never saw anything of the Olympic Games because of the NZ guy competing in Women's weightlifting.

He can enter of course he just has to get vaccinated. Everyone else who travels is expected to show vaccine passports why should silly sportsmen be given special treatment.
You only have to look at the idiot football and Rugby players who refused to be vaccinated.
Perhaps football can take both knees to show they have been vaccinated and support the NHS Rather than BLM.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Novak on 08:07 - Jan 6 with 1631 viewsraynor94

Novak on 07:10 - Jan 6 by jojaca

Do you think he's above the law?

Novak on 08:14 - Jan 6 with 1628 viewsjojaca

Novak on 08:07 - Jan 6 by raynor94

Do you think he's above the law?

The tennis authorities should move the tournament where every player can compete. It's discrimination.

Novak on 08:23 - Jan 6 with 1613 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to hear that Italy is to make vaccinations compulsory for everyone over 50.

Login to get fewer ads

Novak on 08:25 - Jan 6 with 1611 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

NoVax Djokovic
Novak on 08:32 - Jan 6 with 1602 viewsjojaca

Novak on 08:23 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Good to hear that Italy is to make vaccinations compulsory for everyone over 50.

I am glad your happy with governments violating people who don't want it, it's basically rape. What next after vaccines, mandatory euthanasia drugs when you reach certain age etc

Novak on 08:40 - Jan 6 with 1590 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

As time passes and covid19 becomes part of the mix of viruses that flow around the world, it will be futile to exclude anyone on the basis of their vaccine status as you can't vaccinate everyone for everything all the time.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Novak on 08:43 - Jan 6 with 1578 viewsWhiterockin

Currently in most countries you are free to vaccinate or not, you just have to accept the consequences, be it medically or socially.
Novak on 08:44 - Jan 6 with 1571 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Novak on 08:32 - Jan 6 by jojaca

I am glad your happy with governments violating people who don't want it, it's basically rape. What next after vaccines, mandatory euthanasia drugs when you reach certain age etc

Hardly we have to obey laws all the time.

Some people reckon they have the right to steal your property, squat in your house, cause criminal damage to your property.
I guess you would be happy with that.

Novak on 08:45 - Jan 6 with 1560 viewsraynor94

Novak on 08:14 - Jan 6 by jojaca

The tennis authorities should move the tournament where every player can compete. It's discrimination.

What an absolutely stupid comment, 95 out of the top 100 have been vaccinated.

If he wants to play get jabbed simple

Novak on 09:10 - Jan 6 with 1538 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see Nadal taking sense he says everyone has the right to decide if they have the vaccine and says your decisions have consequences.

He also says vaccinations are the only way out of the pandemic.

Novak on 09:16 - Jan 6 with 1534 viewsjojaca

Novak on 09:10 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see Nadal taking sense he says everyone has the right to decide if they have the vaccine and says your decisions have consequences.

He also says vaccinations are the only way out of the pandemic.

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.

Novak on 09:56 - Jan 6 with 1484 viewsonehunglow

Djokavic clearly thinks he can do what he likes such is his arrogance.
He s a great player but as an ambassador for the game,he is a nonentity compared with Federer and Nadal.He should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the Rockhampton Rocket.

Sadly,he will go on and win more grand slams than anyone though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Novak on 10:00 - Jan 6 with 1482 viewsbritferry

Novak on 08:32 - Jan 6 by jojaca

Rape? What an unbelievable comparison

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Novak on 10:00 - Jan 6 with 1482 viewsbuilthjack

Novak on 08:45 - Jan 6 by raynor94

What an absolutely stupid comment, 95 out of the top 100 have been vaccinated.

If he wants to play get jabbed simple

Absolutely

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Novak on 10:04 - Jan 6 with 1477 viewsonehunglow

Novak on 10:00 - Jan 6 by britferry

Rape? What an unbelievable comparison

sorry,just caught this.
Vaccination now rape.?
Almost as bad as genocide.?
How and why do we tolerate these people.?

Novak on 11:08 - Jan 6 with 1443 viewsjojaca

Novak on 10:04 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

sorry,just caught this.
Vaccination now rape.?
Almost as bad as genocide.?
How and why do we tolerate these people.?

So what would you call being forced to take something against your will? rape maybe strong, violated. Why should you forced to take something that can result in death.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/milestone-over-1m-adverse-event-reports

Novak on 11:19 - Jan 6 with 1431 viewsonehunglow

Novak on 11:08 - Jan 6 by jojaca

So what would you call being forced to take something against your will? rape maybe strong, violated. Why should you forced to take something that can result in death.

Maybe you should simply look up the definition of rape jo.

Novak on 11:21 - Jan 6 with 1433 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Novak on 11:08 - Jan 6 by jojaca

You are wasting your time.
The posters answering you do not recognise a police state when they see one.
There is no science that justifies what they are doing, vaccinated people catch and spread the virus just as much, if not more than unvaccinated people.
The science says so.
They also refuse to accept that any "adverse events" have anything to do with the vaccines even though the vaccine manufacturers admit they do in their own reports.
Novak on 11:30 - Jan 6 with 1423 viewsonehunglow

Indeed we are.
If someone relates rape to innoculation,then it shows we have no hope.

The NHS can simply fry ,innit.
Fact is covid is affecting all manner of life and you cannot see it.

The fact kids like jojo have been taken in by your preposterous trash AFD show how dangerous you are.And I choose use that word specifically to describe your view.

Novak on 11:34 - Jan 6 with 1425 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Novak on 08:23 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Apart from being utterly pointless it stands against the Nuremberg code. Though I know you have great empathy with those that were on trial.

I can guarantee a health resistance to that and hopefully a change of government too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024