Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fauci - Has some explaining to do... 23:47 - Jan 11 with 1414 viewsAjack_Kerouac

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/military-documents-about-gain-of-function-co

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 10:22 - Jan 12 with 1344 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The Great Barrington Declaraton...
Was an attempt by some top epidemiologists from Oxford University, Harvard University and Stanford to make an argument for a different strategy regarding Covid.

Fauci and his cronies launched a smear campaign against them...but Scientists aren't humans who are capable of playing politics, they are all Saints who walk the earth, well at least those who do not dissent are. Esteemed world leading epidemiologists, world class experts, can be dismissed as; cranks, conspiracy theorists...they can be smeared and silenced.

How do we know that Fauci, who claims that he is "Science", launched a media campaign to silence his fellow Scientists?
Because we have the e-mails...

https://rumble.com/vsdrce-sen.-rand-paul-grills-fauci-on-great-barrington-declar

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 10:36 - Jan 12 with 1340 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Article from the British Medical Journal, indicates misinformation produced to divert from Wuhan Lab Leak?

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n1656

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 14:54 - Jan 12 with 1307 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That adds to the videos, patents and Financial Grant information that had already been collected.
Those that believe the story that the Moderna/Pfizer mRNA vaccines were developed in a few months are totally clueless.
They and their component parts had been in development for many years.
Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 22:06 - Jan 12 with 1251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 10:36 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Article from the British Medical Journal, indicates misinformation produced to divert from Wuhan Lab Leak?

If anyone really believed that the disease came from a bat cave a thousand miles from Wuhan over a security compromised and inspection failing laboratory in the city itself that just so happened to be working on coronavirus gain of function then there’s no real hope for humanity.

Conspiracy theory my hairy @rse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 23:01 - Jan 12 with 1218 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Have you seen the latest ones, they are very damning.
The government knew early treatment worked.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/bombshell-veritas-documents-reveal-dc-b

Can it be real?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 23:03]
Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 01:58 - Jan 13 with 1180 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Humorous takes on Fauci scandal...

https://rumble.com/vsfp9t-biden-still-has-dementia-voting-rights-claims-debunked

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 1100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 10:36 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

If they can lie about this what else can they lie about? Vaccine injuries?

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 18:24 - Jan 13 with 1065 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 16:08 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If they can lie about this what else can they lie about? Vaccine injuries?

They are.
I know for a fact, I know of someone with pericarditis, the doctors refused to report it and said it had nothing to do with the booster jab he had 2 days before.
The vaccines are completely safe.
Login to get fewer ads

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 18:59 - Jan 13 with 1035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 18:24 - Jan 13 by A_Fans_Dad

They are.
I know for a fact, I know of someone with pericarditis, the doctors refused to report it and said it had nothing to do with the booster jab he had 2 days before.
The vaccines are completely safe.

It’s beginning to fall apart big time now. I can’t wait for the grovelling apologies to the people they’ve discriminated against and utterly demonised. Unvaccinated people aren’t spreading it - as crazy as it sounds it points to vaccinated people being more receptive to the virus. That wasn’t in the script

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 19:22 - Jan 13 with 1025 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 18:59 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s beginning to fall apart big time now. I can’t wait for the grovelling apologies to the people they’ve discriminated against and utterly demonised. Unvaccinated people aren’t spreading it - as crazy as it sounds it points to vaccinated people being more receptive to the virus. That wasn’t in the script

The government's own predictions for omicron showed triple vaxxed 4 times more likely to test positive than the unvaxxed, but of course they and the mass media didn't publish it.
Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 22:39 - Jan 13 with 987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 19:22 - Jan 13 by A_Fans_Dad

The government's own predictions for omicron showed triple vaxxed 4 times more likely to test positive than the unvaxxed, but of course they and the mass media didn't publish it.

Beware the unvaccinated lepers though. There should be the mother of all inquiries after this complete sh*t show and people should be tried in criminal courts.

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 22:59 - Jan 13 with 973 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 22:39 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Beware the unvaccinated lepers though. There should be the mother of all inquiries after this complete sh*t show and people should be tried in criminal courts.

US Democrat Joy Reid is proposing a tax on the unvaxxed.

We are a long way from the finishing line.

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 23:06 - Jan 13 with 964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 22:59 - Jan 13 by Ajack_Kerouac

US Democrat Joy Reid is proposing a tax on the unvaxxed.

We are a long way from the finishing line.

And still no scientists are allowed the platform to challenge this bogus narrative - which now is leading to human rights abuses and actions contrary to the Nuremberg code!

We’ve come a long way !

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 01:23 - Jan 14 with 924 viewsRonaldStump

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 18:59 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

it's definitely falling apart for sure. I know many people who were happy to get double jabbed to get their freedoms back. Then of course the goalposts were once again moved and the lies exposed. They will NOT be having the boosters.

Another nail in the coffin

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/us-supreme-court-blocks-biden-workplace-c

(He She Him)

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 13:04 - Jan 16 with 829 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 01:23 - Jan 14 by RonaldStump

it's definitely falling apart for sure. I know many people who were happy to get double jabbed to get their freedoms back. Then of course the goalposts were once again moved and the lies exposed. They will NOT be having the boosters.

Another nail in the coffin

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-14/us-supreme-court-blocks-biden-workplace-c

Good to see the antivaxer deported from Australia.

All sportsmen and women who wish to complete in international events must be vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 19:36 - Jan 16 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fauci - Has some explaining to do... on 13:04 - Jan 16 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the antivaxer deported from Australia.

All sportsmen and women who wish to complete in international events must be vaccinated.

He was deported as being a “threat to public health” in Australia.

😹😹😹😹😹😹

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024