Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Donkey and the Tiger II 09:24 - Jan 19 with 1373 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The donkey told the tiger, "I'm a female."
The tiger replied, "No, you have a large swinging penis."
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.
As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that I am a female?"
The lion replied: "If you believe it is true, the grass is blue."
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. He gave me hurty feelings. Please punish him."
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 300 years of silence, he will be cancelled, othered and sent for re-education."
The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."
The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the donkey has a large swinging dick, he is obviously male?"
The lion replied, ′′You've known and seen the donkey's member."
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?"
The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a brainwashed ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you and everybody else with a functioning brain already knew was true!"

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 10:06 - Jan 19 with 1334 viewsRonaldStump

Spot on that is a Great post

(He She Him)

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 10:13 - Jan 19 with 1320 viewsItchySphincter

Lol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 10:21 - Jan 19 with 1304 viewsonehunglow

Just brilliant

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 1260 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Now this one did happen, here’s the footage of the donkey celebrating her victory whilst the defeated tiger mopes in the background.

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 1177 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Donkey and the Tiger II on 12:05 - Jan 19 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Now this one did happen, here’s the footage of the donkey celebrating her victory whilst the defeated tiger mopes in the background.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024