Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden a year on... 22:58 - Jan 20 with 3853 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Does anybody who spent so much time and energy on running down the previous President care to defend the current President's record?

Somebody posted the following on Facebook...

"It’s a sad day in America as the President Donald J. Trump prepares to leave the White House, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline. This isn’t a political dispute. I am genuinely curious what the next 4 years will bring:
Today is the Biden/Harris Inauguration.
- Gas is currently $1.95 per gallon.
- Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30-year mortgage.
- The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
- Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
- We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
- We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
- North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
- ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
- The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.
- Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
- And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries–unprecedented!
- Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
#Biden takes over on 1-20-21. Let's see how the next four years fair. God bless America! 🇺🇸🙏🏻 "

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:02 - Jan 20 with 2087 viewshobo

Whoever voted or supported for Biden, hang your head in shame. What were you thinking?! One of the worst presidents ever to grace the White House
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 0:47]
Joe Biden a year on... on 23:04 - Jan 20 with 2074 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:02 - Jan 20 by hobo

Whoever voted or supported for Biden, hang your head in shame. What were you thinking?! One of the worst presidents ever to grace the White House

And still better than the criminal Trump.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:08 - Jan 20 with 2071 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:04 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Evidently not.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:12 - Jan 20 with 2063 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:08 - Jan 20 by Ajack_Kerouac

Evidently not.

Tick tock MF

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:28 - Jan 20 with 2043 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:12 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Tick tock MF

You are a stupid, stupid, stupid, boy.

Here is what some people have done in the White House, cheered on and celebrated by Democrats...pardoned by Democrats...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bomb-explodes-in-capitol-building

When this is all done, the American people will be so angry with these arseholes that there will be at minimum, life sentences for prominent Democrats...I reckon we might see some swinging from lamp posts or battered to death in the street like Gadaffi.

The Democrat party has committed hara-kiri.
There is no coming back.

Then some Left wing nut jobs in this country can start sweating.

Joe Biden a year on... on 00:46 - Jan 21 with 2012 viewshobo

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:04 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

How can you say that?! I'm not Trump's biggest fan, I found him hilarious, but even he is leagues ahead of Biden
Joe Biden a year on... on 06:27 - Jan 21 with 1964 views73__73

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:02 - Jan 20 by hobo

Not one of, but the worst president ever.
He can’t even put a sentence together

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Joe Biden a year on... on 07:59 - Jan 21 with 1948 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 23:28 - Jan 20 by Ajack_Kerouac

You are a stupid, stupid, stupid, boy.

Here is what some people have done in the White House, cheered on and celebrated by Democrats...pardoned by Democrats...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bomb-explodes-in-capitol-building

When this is all done, the American people will be so angry with these arseholes that there will be at minimum, life sentences for prominent Democrats...I reckon we might see some swinging from lamp posts or battered to death in the street like Gadaffi.

The Democrat party has committed hara-kiri.
There is no coming back.

Then some Left wing nut jobs in this country can start sweating.

That’s an abhorrent post. ‘Swinging from lampposts ?’ Seriously ?
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden a year on... on 08:09 - Jan 21 with 1935 views73__73

Joe Biden a year on... on 07:59 - Jan 21 by Sirjohnalot

Stop being a snowflake ffs

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Joe Biden a year on... on 08:24 - Jan 21 with 1935 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We were told that Biden was a messiah by our media, what is the truth is that he is not Trump but he has considerable failings. These were ignored and are now exposed.
Biden's attempts to force through rule changes at Congress on voting before the mid term elections are shameful. In his news conference this week, his first since November, he cast doubt on the legitimacy of the mid term elections without the rule changes. Imagine if someone else had said that.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 8:34]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Joe Biden a year on... on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 1864 viewsA_Fans_Dad

To say nothing about the fact that the Biden family are a bunch of criminals, which was known before the election and suppressed by the mass media.
Joe Biden a year on... on 22:57 - Jan 21 with 1836 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 07:59 - Jan 21 by Sirjohnalot

Why not? They have committed treason...
There are consequences for actions, eventually.

If the Republicans had done the things that the Democrats had done how would the Left react?
They were burning cities, murdering and looting 18 months ago. Do you think people forget these things?

Do you think people forget January 20th 2017, the day of Trump's inauguration?
For those with the memory of a goldfish consider this...
5 years ago a Leftist, terrorist mob, Antifa, attacked Trump's inauguration. Hundreds were arrested.
Not only did the government drop the charges, the city of Washington DC paid over $1m in a settlement.

There then followed 4 years of civil unrest by Leftists, incensed that they lost an election.
The whole time Leftists demanded that Trump "...better not do anything about it! He'd better not send the army in!!" etc.

The Democrats then steal an election committing mass fraud.
Their regime then comes in and builds a wall in Washington around the American government, spend all of their time demonising those that supported Trump's Presidency, chasing them in their fake committees and with their corrupt agencies...they then try to rip up the constitution, threaten the Supreme Court while they allow millions of illegal immigrants across the Southern border and try to federalise elections so they can fix them in perpetuity...oh and they drive the economy into a brick wall, and humiliate America and Americans in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

In retrospect the Republicans should have brought in the army and spanked those woke, pink haired, Commie b'stards so hard they might have actually learnt some lessons...where the lines are.
If they had done so you would have made out Trump was some kind of Fascist but you will no doubt support the Democrat regime every inch of the way as they impose tyranny.

You think the majority of the population, both there and here can't see it?
Reap what you sow.

Joe Biden a year on... on 00:00 - Jan 22 with 1811 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Who remembers the day a Left wing extremist tried to murder dozens of Republican senators on a baseball field...big Bernie fan, despised Trump...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting

Our media didn't talk about that much did they?

This nut job committed this act (but was ultimately foiled) after so much hate from Democrat politicians and the media.
Did they stop, pause for thought, consider their demands for the US public to hate?
Did they ruck, they upped their hate, culminating in the events of 2020.

Lefties are very sensitive about hate speech...in one direction only...as long as it is aimed at the right, that's just fine and dandy. All is fair game.

They think so little of you they expect you to forget what happened yesterday, forget what has been done as a result of their hate speech
The average Leftist foolishly imagines that they are living in a world without consequences..

Joe Biden a year on... on 10:46 - Jan 22 with 1763 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 22:57 - Jan 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

Why not? They have committed treason...
There are consequences for actions, eventually.

If the Republicans had done the things that the Democrats had done how would the Left react?
They were burning cities, murdering and looting 18 months ago. Do you think people forget these things?

Do you think people forget January 20th 2017, the day of Trump's inauguration?
For those with the memory of a goldfish consider this...
5 years ago a Leftist, terrorist mob, Antifa, attacked Trump's inauguration. Hundreds were arrested.
Not only did the government drop the charges, the city of Washington DC paid over $1m in a settlement.

There then followed 4 years of civil unrest by Leftists, incensed that they lost an election.
The whole time Leftists demanded that Trump "...better not do anything about it! He'd better not send the army in!!" etc.

The Democrats then steal an election committing mass fraud.
Their regime then comes in and builds a wall in Washington around the American government, spend all of their time demonising those that supported Trump's Presidency, chasing them in their fake committees and with their corrupt agencies...they then try to rip up the constitution, threaten the Supreme Court while they allow millions of illegal immigrants across the Southern border and try to federalise elections so they can fix them in perpetuity...oh and they drive the economy into a brick wall, and humiliate America and Americans in Afghanistan and Ukraine.

In retrospect the Republicans should have brought in the army and spanked those woke, pink haired, Commie b'stards so hard they might have actually learnt some lessons...where the lines are.
If they had done so you would have made out Trump was some kind of Fascist but you will no doubt support the Democrat regime every inch of the way as they impose tyranny.

You think the majority of the population, both there and here can't see it?
Reap what you sow.

Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down, ignoring a democratic vote, which Rudi Guiliani admitted in court when asked by the judge if he had any evidence of fraud to use in his legal argument, that he did not. Do you think that America has a history of lynching and hanging people on lampposts ?

There is no legally admissible evidence of treason, nothing that can stand up to any scrutiny, nothing that was put forward in court to a Republican biased legislative, (which is another worrying point about their legal system).

Even if there were, then there are channels, to pursue, not murdering people in the street.

Trump was and is a crook. Not only a crook, but a very stupid one. As the due process will show. Him and Johnson and very similar populist politicians.
Joe Biden a year on... on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 1758 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden a year on... on 00:00 - Jan 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Who remembers the day a Left wing extremist tried to murder dozens of Republican senators on a baseball field...big Bernie fan, despised Trump...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting

Our media didn't talk about that much did they?

This nut job committed this act (but was ultimately foiled) after so much hate from Democrat politicians and the media.
Did they stop, pause for thought, consider their demands for the US public to hate?
Did they ruck, they upped their hate, culminating in the events of 2020.

Lefties are very sensitive about hate speech...in one direction only...as long as it is aimed at the right, that's just fine and dandy. All is fair game.

They think so little of you they expect you to forget what happened yesterday, forget what has been done as a result of their hate speech
The average Leftist foolishly imagines that they are living in a world without consequences..

I am no lefty but if Trump is seen as in any way genuine then I was question that judgement

A preening piece of filth is how I see him,possibly the least genuine ,most vain president in history.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:32 - Jan 22 with 1718 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 10:46 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down, ignoring a democratic vote, which Rudi Guiliani admitted in court when asked by the judge if he had any evidence of fraud to use in his legal argument, that he did not. Do you think that America has a history of lynching and hanging people on lampposts ?

There is no legally admissible evidence of treason, nothing that can stand up to any scrutiny, nothing that was put forward in court to a Republican biased legislative, (which is another worrying point about their legal system).

Even if there were, then there are channels, to pursue, not murdering people in the street.

Trump was and is a crook. Not only a crook, but a very stupid one. As the due process will show. Him and Johnson and very similar populist politicians.

"Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down"

All instigated and condoned by Democrats controlling the BLM & Antifa.
My you are a real media junkie.
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:02 - Jan 22 with 1695 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:32 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

"Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down"

All instigated and condoned by Democrats controlling the BLM & Antifa.
My you are a real media junkie.

Ok, let say you’re right re media being controlled. Do you agree that America and the , still prominent KKK, have a history of lynching black people ? That is the prominent reason, other than bypassing any kind of trial, I said the post was abhorrent.

May I also ask why your opinion is clever respect and mine is media controlled ? Could I also have done my research ?

And my first paragraph was in relation to people being hanged in the street which is law and order breaking down
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 14:03]
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:05 - Jan 22 with 1683 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:02 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

Ok, let say you’re right re media being controlled. Do you agree that America and the , still prominent KKK, have a history of lynching black people ? That is the prominent reason, other than bypassing any kind of trial, I said the post was abhorrent.

May I also ask why your opinion is clever respect and mine is media controlled ? Could I also have done my research ?

And my first paragraph was in relation to people being hanged in the street which is law and order breaking down
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 14:03]

If you had done your research you would know it is not true.
Perhaps you can enlighten us of your sources with some links.
You weren't around when this was done to death before.
History is just that, we are supposed to learn from it, not use for payback.
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 1667 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:05 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

If you had done your research you would know it is not true.
Perhaps you can enlighten us of your sources with some links.
You weren't around when this was done to death before.
History is just that, we are supposed to learn from it, not use for payback.

That’s precisely my point re history. We must learn from it. Lynching happened. The suggestion of people being hanged is repugnant. That’s all my point was. I don’t think it’s a contentious one.

Or are you saying the KKK didn’t do that ?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 14:26]
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:35 - Jan 22 with 1658 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:25 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

That’s precisely my point re history. We must learn from it. Lynching happened. The suggestion of people being hanged is repugnant. That’s all my point was. I don’t think it’s a contentious one.

No that is not what I am saying.
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:39 - Jan 22 with 1655 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:35 - Jan 22 by A_Fans_Dad

No that is not what I am saying.

We may be at cross purposes then. All my point was re the post about hanging people in the street and been called a snowflake. That doesn’t bother me, but my point stands that is was a very poor post and a horrendous thing to say.
I know politics is very dirty and I’ve no doubt there’s dodgy going ons in both republicans and democrats but advocating the use of violence on the streets is a terrible thing to say.
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 1644 viewsLohengrin

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:39 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

We may be at cross purposes then. All my point was re the post about hanging people in the street and been called a snowflake. That doesn’t bother me, but my point stands that is was a very poor post and a horrendous thing to say.
I know politics is very dirty and I’ve no doubt there’s dodgy going ons in both republicans and democrats but advocating the use of violence on the streets is a terrible thing to say.

The whole ‘hanging’ thing is a standard online trope, John. It’s got nothing to do with the Klan, it’s a tongue-in-cheek allusion the alt-right (is that still a real thing?) use. A nod toward the ‘Day of the Rope’ chapter in Pierce’s The Turner Diaries.

I don’t know if that’s what the kid is doing here mind?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joe Biden a year on... on 18:44 - Jan 22 with 1599 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 10:46 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

The fact that somebody like you works in our justice system is I'm afraid a symbol of how far we have fallen, how corrupted our institutions are....

"Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down, ignoring a democratic vote, "

Are you describing the Left's reaction to a Democratic vote in 2016?
If you had any sense of justice you wouldn't need this pointing out.
2016 of course was the second time this century that your mob claimed a Democratic vote was fixed, and we are only 20 years in...George W Bush (which was allowed to go through the courts, there were recounts...your accusations were investigated in the cold light of day) and Trump v Clinton in 2016 when Clinton claimed 'Russian interference' had a recount done in the state the Democrats chose as the state they could swing without the alleged fraud...and then gave up when it transpired that Clinton's votes went down when put under scrutiny and all the illegal votes were taken out.
We then had 4 years of violence and hate speech which idiots like you supported.

Get out of the legal system, you don't have the moral character for it.

"Rudi Guiliani admitted in court when asked by the judge if he had any evidence of fraud to use in his legal argument, that he did not."

You are knowingly deliberately misrepresenting what took place. Rudy Giulliani maintains that mass fraud took place to this day. He has collected thousands of witness statements, legal avidavits, detailing what took place.
The courts refused to hear the evidence, as did the Supreme Court, cowardly ducking the issue...I wonder why? Could it be that after witnessing the campaign of violence and hate instigated by your mob that they are frightened to do anything that might start a civil war? That might lead to your mob packing the Supreme Court?

"Do you think that America has a history of lynching and hanging people on lampposts ?"
I don't think, I know that every country on earth does.

"There is no legally admissible evidence of treason, nothing that can stand up to any scrutiny, nothing that was put forward in court to a Republican biased legislative, (which is another worrying point about their legal system).

Even if there were, then there are channels, to pursue, not murdering people in the street."

There is plenty of evidence of treason. How about General Milley and Nancy Pelosi going behind the President's back to China. He admits it! He is proud of his treason!!!

The proper channels have all been shut down...and once again, where was your condemnation of the murders on the street conducted by the Left under Trump. Where is the committee dealing with the Democrat politicians who encouraged it, urged it.
Again, people with a sense of what the word justice means, do not need this stuff pointed out.

"Trump was and is a crook. Not only a crook, but a very stupid one. As the due process will show. Him and Johnson and very similar populist politicians."

They tried to impeach him twice and failed. If they believe there is evidence of his criminality re: January 6th they would pursue him in a court of law...but that would require some evidence, so instead they conduct their political show trial (their 3rd) via the committee that is not a committee.
The Republicans who were put forward to sit on the committee by McCarthy were rejected...and McCarthy did not approve of those frauds that were put there by Democrats in their place. Therefore the committee is illegitimate.
Even their committees are fraudulent

Biden has been on the take for decades, bought off by Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians. We have all seen the evidence of this, it is incontrovertible, Democrats had to use their corrupt big tech donors to censor that information prior to the election, but it is all out in the open now.
He is a crook and his son is a crook...the scam where Hunter somehow becomes an 'artist' overnight and avoids disclosing who is paying millions of dollars for his "art"
Do you think anyone is buying that?
Are you stupid enough to buy that? Go on defend it, and if you can't/won't you can shut up about "crooks".

In a way he is the perfect President for the cheap plastic elites of our times, people like you, people who think themselves to be intellectuals, to be the superior of the average man on the street.
Fake.

Joe Biden a year on... on 18:46 - Jan 22 with 1597 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:25 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

Are you saying that Socialists didn't do the same or the equivalent in other countries.
People like you are a bit slow on the uptake, you don't have the moral high ground, you never did...you just believed that to be true.

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 1570 viewsSirjohnalot

Joe Biden a year on... on 18:44 - Jan 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

The fact that somebody like you works in our justice system is I'm afraid a symbol of how far we have fallen, how corrupted our institutions are....

"Apart from the obvious about murdering people in the street, bypassing the rule of law, mobs attacking people, law and order breaking down, ignoring a democratic vote, "

Are you describing the Left's reaction to a Democratic vote in 2016?
If you had any sense of justice you wouldn't need this pointing out.
2016 of course was the second time this century that your mob claimed a Democratic vote was fixed, and we are only 20 years in...George W Bush (which was allowed to go through the courts, there were recounts...your accusations were investigated in the cold light of day) and Trump v Clinton in 2016 when Clinton claimed 'Russian interference' had a recount done in the state the Democrats chose as the state they could swing without the alleged fraud...and then gave up when it transpired that Clinton's votes went down when put under scrutiny and all the illegal votes were taken out.
We then had 4 years of violence and hate speech which idiots like you supported.

Get out of the legal system, you don't have the moral character for it.

"Rudi Guiliani admitted in court when asked by the judge if he had any evidence of fraud to use in his legal argument, that he did not."

You are knowingly deliberately misrepresenting what took place. Rudy Giulliani maintains that mass fraud took place to this day. He has collected thousands of witness statements, legal avidavits, detailing what took place.
The courts refused to hear the evidence, as did the Supreme Court, cowardly ducking the issue...I wonder why? Could it be that after witnessing the campaign of violence and hate instigated by your mob that they are frightened to do anything that might start a civil war? That might lead to your mob packing the Supreme Court?

"Do you think that America has a history of lynching and hanging people on lampposts ?"
I don't think, I know that every country on earth does.

"There is no legally admissible evidence of treason, nothing that can stand up to any scrutiny, nothing that was put forward in court to a Republican biased legislative, (which is another worrying point about their legal system).

Even if there were, then there are channels, to pursue, not murdering people in the street."

There is plenty of evidence of treason. How about General Milley and Nancy Pelosi going behind the President's back to China. He admits it! He is proud of his treason!!!

The proper channels have all been shut down...and once again, where was your condemnation of the murders on the street conducted by the Left under Trump. Where is the committee dealing with the Democrat politicians who encouraged it, urged it.
Again, people with a sense of what the word justice means, do not need this stuff pointed out.

"Trump was and is a crook. Not only a crook, but a very stupid one. As the due process will show. Him and Johnson and very similar populist politicians."

They tried to impeach him twice and failed. If they believe there is evidence of his criminality re: January 6th they would pursue him in a court of law...but that would require some evidence, so instead they conduct their political show trial (their 3rd) via the committee that is not a committee.
The Republicans who were put forward to sit on the committee by McCarthy were rejected...and McCarthy did not approve of those frauds that were put there by Democrats in their place. Therefore the committee is illegitimate.
Even their committees are fraudulent

Biden has been on the take for decades, bought off by Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians. We have all seen the evidence of this, it is incontrovertible, Democrats had to use their corrupt big tech donors to censor that information prior to the election, but it is all out in the open now.
He is a crook and his son is a crook...the scam where Hunter somehow becomes an 'artist' overnight and avoids disclosing who is paying millions of dollars for his "art"
Do you think anyone is buying that?
Are you stupid enough to buy that? Go on defend it, and if you can't/won't you can shut up about "crooks".

In a way he is the perfect President for the cheap plastic elites of our times, people like you, people who think themselves to be intellectuals, to be the superior of the average man on the street.
Fake.

As you refer to me as corrupted, I’ll finish the conversation. Have a great weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024