Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again 12:35 - Jan 28 with 3534 viewspikeypaul

So much for their cliffs edge BS guesses they made the last 5 years 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They must feel really stupid now.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 2519 viewsCatullus

There's certainly a lot going on,

https://www.politico.eu/newsletter/politico-eu-influence/russia-forces-nato-hand

Some people are still so in love with the EU and seem to want to ignore any problems they may have. I'm sure there's some people who, even if the EU collapses completely and falls apart, will say leaving was wrong.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:45 - Jan 28 with 2514 viewsGixerJack

I don’t think that continually calling people names is going to heal the rift between the uk citizens who come from the same social class but with differing political views.

For the record I have no preference whether I’m considered by others to either British or European because I consider myself to be welsh, with Welsh ancestry and heritage. however I don’t care whether others consider themselves to be Welsh, British, European or whatever.

So please play nice kids
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:01 - Jan 28 with 2496 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Bentley investment is interesting if only because of the parent company.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:13 - Jan 28 with 2482 viewsCatullus

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:45 - Jan 28 by GixerJack

I don’t think that continually calling people names is going to heal the rift between the uk citizens who come from the same social class but with differing political views.

For the record I have no preference whether I’m considered by others to either British or European because I consider myself to be welsh, with Welsh ancestry and heritage. however I don’t care whether others consider themselves to be Welsh, British, European or whatever.

So please play nice kids

Who called anybody names?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:01 - Jan 28 with 2449 viewsshingle

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:13 - Jan 28 by Catullus

Strong rumours that you have been saying the last time you saw a pair of legs like Pikey,s they were hanging out of a nest, now do not quote me on that as these rumours may very well be wrong, who knows.
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:09 - Jan 28 with 2434 viewsonehunglow

So please play nice kids

Think you will find Tory voters are open season on here. They can be called all manner of scum

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 2405 viewsGixerJack

There’s a clue in the title
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 2397 viewsGixerJack

Saying that, The scum can be called anything you feel appropriate provided it’s derisory
Login to get fewer ads

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 15:13 - Jan 28 with 2380 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

So please play nice kids

I would call myself passionately and proudly European, this is the continent that produced geniuses like Newton, Mozart, Da Vinci, Michu. Beautiful cities with rich history and stunning architecture, London, Prague, Paris, Skewen etc.

I value the cause of European unity but I don’t believe in the European Union. Whatever this mess is, it’s a million miles from the vision they had in the forties and fifties.
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:35 - Jan 28 with 2363 viewsjack_lord

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:09 - Jan 28 by onehunglow

Think you will find Tory voters are open season on here. They can be called all manner of scum

I get the feeling it is only you that keeps dragging that jackanory up. Why you worry about it I am perplexed as you have no affinity to that party apparently. I do see, however, a huge amount of stuff voters of that persuasion. There are continually having a go at "lefties" and how bad they are. How idiotic and mindless they are. Also are unable to vote for another party because of their narrow mindset.
Of course there are people who despise tory voters on here but it is not a one way street so please give up on that narrative.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 2351 viewsonehunglow

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:35 - Jan 28 by jack_lord

I get the feeling it is only you that keeps dragging that jackanory up. Why you worry about it I am perplexed as you have no affinity to that party apparently. I do see, however, a huge amount of stuff voters of that persuasion. There are continually having a go at "lefties" and how bad they are. How idiotic and mindless they are. Also are unable to vote for another party because of their narrow mindset.
Of course there are people who despise tory voters on here but it is not a one way street so please give up on that narrative.

Don’t be perplexed .
Save it for more serious stuff.
We are class obsessed still, not helped by the current system of nepotism and a dirty monarchy .

I am classless . People can think what they like and should

Meanwhile ,back on topic ,who s looking what . Absolute garbage to suggest those,like me, who voted to remain are feeling anything that is suggested l
Frankly,the leavers preening and shouting abuse at leavers don’t impress me at all.

We had a vote.

All voters should be respected.

This isn’t a one part state . Yet.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:59 - Jan 28 with 2340 viewsCatullus

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:01 - Jan 28 by shingle

Strong rumours that you have been saying the last time you saw a pair of legs like Pikey,s they were hanging out of a nest, now do not quote me on that as these rumours may very well be wrong, who knows.

Happily I have never seen his legs, or any part of him and I'm sure he'd say the same about me.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 17:20 - Jan 28 with 2330 viewsjack_lord

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:54 - Jan 28 by onehunglow

Don’t be perplexed .
Save it for more serious stuff.
We are class obsessed still, not helped by the current system of nepotism and a dirty monarchy .

I am classless . People can think what they like and should

Meanwhile ,back on topic ,who s looking what . Absolute garbage to suggest those,like me, who voted to remain are feeling anything that is suggested l
Frankly,the leavers preening and shouting abuse at leavers don’t impress me at all.

We had a vote.

All voters should be respected.

This isn’t a one part state . Yet.

I agree about the topic. It seems one or two people seem intent on bringing up the vote. We are no longer in the EU. We have no idea how things might have been.
If Britain does well it is because of brexit.
If Britain hasn't it is because of covid - or something like that.

But you do keep banging on about the tory thing.

Try going on about the anti lefty thing for a change. It would be refreshing :)

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 09:16 - Jan 29 with 2254 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 17:20 - Jan 28 by jack_lord

I agree about the topic. It seems one or two people seem intent on bringing up the vote. We are no longer in the EU. We have no idea how things might have been.

What anti left wing thing.
Wales voted to leave the EU and the majority in Wales are hardly right wing.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 2249 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 10:26 - Jan 29 with 2232 viewsonehunglow

OK,i WILL.

However,when I do,uparrow me and make others aware of how independent and smart a guy I really am and not the vile ,clueless scum others describe me;people we both know.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 10:46 - Jan 29 with 2224 viewsjack_lord

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 09:26 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

A prime example.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 10:48 - Jan 29 with 2222 viewsjack_lord

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 10:26 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

OK,i WILL.

However,when I do,uparrow me and make others aware of how independent and smart a guy I really am and not the vile ,clueless scum others describe me;people we both know.

Certainly will do though slagging off Boris doesn't count!

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:27 - Jan 29 with 2201 viewsItchySphincter

Apparently I’m obsessed.

Most of the country now believed that following Bodger’s Brexit lies was a plan.

Worse deal than May and he hasn’t even got that done yet!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:29 - Jan 29 with 2200 viewscontroversial_jack

It's been 5 years since the last referendum, it's time we had another.
Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:18 - Jan 29 with 2186 viewsonehunglow

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 10:48 - Jan 29 by jack_lord

Certainly will do though slagging off Boris doesn't count!

I d like to get stuck into Liz Truss for a start .

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:13 - Jan 29 with 2150 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:18 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

🧐

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 2146 viewsCatullus

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 13:18 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

To quote an advert for shampoo, she is...an annoying personality vacuum...and she's not even attractive. I have a prettier plant pot.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 2128 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 12:29 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

It's been 5 years since the last referendum, it's time we had another.

I thought it was over 20 years since the devolution referendum. I agree it is time we had another one.

Remoaners made to look idiots yet again on 14:41 - Feb 1 with 2023 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Pikey and Felix.

Putting the dumb into dumber and dumbest since 2106.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024