Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle 17:02 - Apr 29 with 2129 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Has anybody else been following this madness? Depp is suing his ex wife for defamation after she wrote an article insinuating he had been abusive towards her during their marriage. He was subsequently dropped by Disney, Warner Bros and other film franchises as a result. She has put a counterclaim in.

Anyway it’s not looking good for her so far. It’s emerged she allegedly cut part of his finger off after throwing a bottle. She threw a can of mineral spirits at his face and was recorded saying “I wasn’t punching you, I was hitting you” and also saying (paraphrase) “nobody will believe you because you’re a man”. The recordings she secretly made to submit as evidence seems to portray Depp as incredibly passive and patient to the point that he just wants to walk away and discuss things later when they’ve both calmed down but she won’t let him calling him a coward and a baby. She also allegedly did a massive poo on his side of the bed.

Of course she hasn’t been on the stand yet to give her own side to be fair but it has been gripping viewing.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 18:55]
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 17:10 - Apr 29 with 2118 viewsonehunglow

It’s Oscar acting from JD for sure .

Madness it is .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 18:57 - Apr 29 with 2058 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 17:10 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

It’s Oscar acting from JD for sure .

Madness it is .

Acting? He’s barely been allowed to speak. Nearly every time he opens his mouth Heards lawyer objects. He even objected to his own question in a bizarre turn of events.

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 22:47 - Jun 1 with 1933 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The verdict is in and the jury has unanimously found Amber Heard guilty on all counts and ordered her to pay 15 million dollars in damages. Her counter claim failed on two counts but one count regarding depps ex attorney was awarded to her along with 2 million damages, leaving her 13 million down.

Her attempts to piggyback on the “Metoo” movement to raise her profile and boost her career has utterly backfired on her. She lied about pretty much everything (and did it with malice as the jury found) and has been caught out.

Depp meanwhile has been vindicated after 6 years of being portrayed as a violent abusive rapist, despite no criminal charges, arrests or even investigations. He has been sacked by Disney, Warner brothers and other films based entirely on these accusations and the media tittle tattle that have surrounded them. And also the supposition that women should always be believed, even if as this case has proved there is no evidence.

I bet he’ll be enjoying a mega pint tonight.
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 00:19 - Jun 2 with 1898 viewsDr_Parnassus

If anyone has seen the movie Gone Girl, well this is the real life version. Truly terrifying woman who set out to destroy him.

Glad the truth was able to be displayed to the world and her sheer madness exposed.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 00:21 - Jun 2 with 1895 viewsDr_Parnassus

Terrifying.

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 01:37 - Jun 2 with 1885 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

“Tell the world, Johnny, tell them,'Johnny Depp, I, a man, I'm a victim too of domestic violence'. And see how many people believe or side with you."

Well that went well.
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 02:04 - Jun 2 with 1877 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 00:19 - Jun 2 by Dr_Parnassus

If anyone has seen the movie Gone Girl, well this is the real life version. Truly terrifying woman who set out to destroy him.

Glad the truth was able to be displayed to the world and her sheer madness exposed.

Yes Rosamund Pike is probably my number one favourite overly posh lady although she’s being pushed all the way by big Suze from Peep show.
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 06:01 - Jun 2 with 1866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 22:47 - Jun 1 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The verdict is in and the jury has unanimously found Amber Heard guilty on all counts and ordered her to pay 15 million dollars in damages. Her counter claim failed on two counts but one count regarding depps ex attorney was awarded to her along with 2 million damages, leaving her 13 million down.

Her attempts to piggyback on the “Metoo” movement to raise her profile and boost her career has utterly backfired on her. She lied about pretty much everything (and did it with malice as the jury found) and has been caught out.

Depp meanwhile has been vindicated after 6 years of being portrayed as a violent abusive rapist, despite no criminal charges, arrests or even investigations. He has been sacked by Disney, Warner brothers and other films based entirely on these accusations and the media tittle tattle that have surrounded them. And also the supposition that women should always be believed, even if as this case has proved there is no evidence.

I bet he’ll be enjoying a mega pint tonight.

All those are horrible slurs against the character of a good man and it ruined his career. These kinds of baseless allegations are evil beyond belief but I’m glad he got justice. I hope now that he gets back to making films again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 07:52 - Jun 2 with 1841 viewsDr_Parnassus

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 06:01 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

All those are horrible slurs against the character of a good man and it ruined his career. These kinds of baseless allegations are evil beyond belief but I’m glad he got justice. I hope now that he gets back to making films again.

The public will demand it. He has created (not just played) some of the most iconic characters in modern movie history.

He’s rumoured to be in Beetlejuice 2 which will be a smash hit regardless of if it’s good.

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 09:19 - Jun 2 with 1815 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 07:52 - Jun 2 by Dr_Parnassus

The public will demand it. He has created (not just played) some of the most iconic characters in modern movie history.

He’s rumoured to be in Beetlejuice 2 which will be a smash hit regardless of if it’s good.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever sat through any of his films. I only remember him from him popping up randomly in British comedy shows he was a fan of.

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 09:34 - Jun 2 with 1810 viewsCountyJim

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 09:19 - Jun 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever sat through any of his films. I only remember him from him popping up randomly in British comedy shows he was a fan of.

I heard women's rights saying this is a set back for abused women sorry it's a set back for those making up stories of abuse
Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 13:11 - Jun 2 with 1774 viewsDr_Parnassus

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 09:34 - Jun 2 by CountyJim

I heard women's rights saying this is a set back for abused women sorry it's a set back for those making up stories of abuse

It’s turned into a gender war now between militant misandrists and new wave feminists vs every other sane person.

Doesn’t matter if she lied, doesn’t matter if he’s innocent of the accusations - he’s a man, she’s a woman - that’s all they look at.

That attitude has held back civilisation for a long time. For once I feel people are finally coming together and calling out this absurdity of these far left activists.m

People are realising how ridiculous they are.

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 13:53 - Jun 2 with 1763 viewsDr_Parnassus

Johnny Depp/Heard court battle on 09:19 - Jun 2 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

A lot of his movies are geared to a younger audience.

Sweeney Todd is one I would highly recommend for all ages.

As for this case, I’m amazed the amount of utter morons still going on about it being a disappointing result. Not surprising the types of characters uttering it.

Every victim of domestic violence that I have read are on the side of Depp and have been the second the evidence was brought to light, and her clearly false testimony.

At times I was embarrassed for her, she has a lot of serial killer traits. Many of them have borderline personality disorder which Heard was diagnosed with. All of her friends ditched her and commented that they were afraid she would kill someone one day, she was arrested in her last marriage of violence too.

Anyway, wonderful speech by Jeanine Pirro who has worked with domestic violence victims all her life:-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024