Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup 21:50 - Oct 22 with 4610 viewsscruffyjack

Drakeford, Gething and Dawn Bowden are attending to help educate the Qatar state on LGBGT issues. Guess who’s paying for it?
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 2243 viewsmax936

Coming out of the Welsh assembly budget no doubt, probably 20k plus at that and we'll people who can't afford to put the heating on or the lights even, disgraceful.

To help educate the Qataries no less

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:20 - Oct 22 with 2214 viewsFireboy2

They should pay for themselves like everyone else.

Freeloading t!@#£
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:21 - Oct 22 with 2211 viewsscruffyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 21:55 - Oct 22 by max936

Coming out of the Welsh assembly budget no doubt, probably 20k plus at that and we'll people who can't afford to put the heating on or the lights even, disgraceful.

To help educate the Qataries no less

The Labour Party, that’s the Westminster lot, are boycotting, but ‘our’ lot are going over to debate the death penalty for homosexuals, for example. As if.
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:27 - Oct 22 with 2201 viewsKilkennyjack

Wait till you find out how much the Liz Truss mini budget cost the uk ?

‘The fallout from UK Prime Minister Liz Truss’s September “mini-budget” threatens the survival of the Tory government. £300 billion have been wiped off the country’s stock and bond markets in the month since she came to power,’

By comparison Drakers looks like a novice.

Ymlaen Cymru …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:28 - Oct 22 with 2202 viewsWhiterockin

Hopefully by the time they come back the quality of life in Wales will have improved. There is no chance it will while they are in the Senedd.
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:36 - Oct 22 with 2174 viewsmax936

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:27 - Oct 22 by Kilkennyjack

‘The fallout from UK Prime Minister Liz Truss’s September “mini-budget” threatens the survival of the Tory government. £300 billion have been wiped off the country’s stock and bond markets in the month since she came to power,’

Ymlaen Cymru …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Plus the probable 20 billion they spent giving their butties Covid contracts, for failures, its incredible incompetency.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:40 - Oct 22 with 2158 viewsmax936

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:28 - Oct 22 by Whiterockin

Hopefully by the time they come back the quality of life in Wales will have improved. There is no chance it will while they are in the Senedd.

Cardiff bay Senedd was always gonna be a a waste of public money and so it as proved, they reckoned what we had before was a waste of money, but it did more than the senedd has done.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 23:07 - Oct 22 with 2132 viewsReslovenSwan1

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:40 - Oct 22 by max936

Cardiff bay Senedd was always gonna be a a waste of public money and so it as proved, they reckoned what we had before was a waste of money, but it did more than the senedd has done.

You have to compare it with what came before and our old friend john Redwood for example. At least it is accountable. Few if any governments are praised these days. Almost all are viewed negatively.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 00:50 - Oct 23 with 2107 viewsmax936

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 23:07 - Oct 22 by ReslovenSwan1

You have to compare it with what came before and our old friend john Redwood for example. At least it is accountable. Few if any governments are praised these days. Almost all are viewed negatively.

Did you actually read my post, dear me.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 05:05 - Oct 23 with 2083 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 00:50 - Oct 23 by max936

Did you actually read my post, dear me.

Yes he did.

His point is the Senedd is democratic.
We the welsh people can vote our representatives in and out.

Before that we had the Welsh Office. The people of Wales would always vote Labour, of course, but as the UK government was often Tory then the Welsh Office would be led by a Tory - often like Redwood not even welsh.
We the welsh people could not get rid of them. Only uk govt can do that.

In a changing Europe the uk is far more modern with Welsh government, Scottish government and the Assembly in the north of Ireland. Still early days for all those bodies. And for Johnson to describe devolution as a ‘disaster’ underlines that its exactly the right thing to do.

An iconic building for the modern nation of wales.
Lots more to do but without fair funding from Westminster then it can only do so much. See HS2.
Starmer will energise devolution and he might even save the union by doing so.

Whens uk government going to make the coal tips safe across south Wales ?
Show us the uk union works for the people of wales.
I thought not ….. 🇬🇧😔
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 5:07]

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 09:18 - Oct 23 with 2006 viewsDr_Winston

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 22:27 - Oct 22 by Kilkennyjack

Ymlaen Cymru …. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

WhataboutWhataboutWhatabout...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 10:03 - Oct 23 with 1963 viewsonehunglow

Hypocrites

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 10:08 - Oct 23 with 1965 viewsbuilthjack

Which PM should England take ? Seems to be different one every time I look. The way it's going they could fill a plane.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:34 - Oct 23 with 1929 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 10:08 - Oct 23 by builthjack

Which PM should England take ? Seems to be different one every time I look. The way it's going they could fill a plane.

They should take Prince Andrew, war hero and business leader. 🇬🇧

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:38 - Oct 23 with 1928 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 09:18 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

WhataboutWhataboutWhatabout...

I accept that but when we are crying about wasting taxpayers money, then you cant ignore the massive financial loss associated to both Brexit and the recent mini budget.

Massive losses that impact us all. All self inflicted by liars and con artists.

The Tory party is the enemy, not Prof Drakers.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:45 - Oct 23 with 1914 viewsmax936

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:38 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

I accept that but when we are crying about wasting taxpayers money, then you cant ignore the massive financial loss associated to both Brexit and the recent mini budget.

What you say about Westminster is correct, but Westminster isn't paying for Drakers and Co's jolly and a jolly it is at that, lets not kid ourselves that its anything other than that.

That cost is coming out of the Welsh budget.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:49 - Oct 23 with 1908 viewsonehunglow

England.

The north west would go Indy if it had the chance

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 14:33 - Oct 23 with 1858 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 11:49 - Oct 23 by onehunglow

England.

The north west would go Indy if it had the chance

Quite right OHL.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 15:11 - Oct 23 with 1826 viewsTreforys_Jack

Disagree, he's the enemy unless you happen to live in Cardiff.
Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 16:16 - Oct 23 with 1790 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 15:11 - Oct 23 by Treforys_Jack

Disagree, he's the enemy unless you happen to live in Cardiff.

Drakers has a democratic mandate. The end.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 16:57 - Oct 23 with 1763 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 05:05 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

Yes he did.

Before that we had the Welsh Office. The people of Wales would always vote Labour, of course, but as the UK government was often Tory then the Welsh Office would be led by a Tory - often like Redwood not even welsh.

In a changing Europe the uk is far more modern with Welsh government, Scottish government and the Assembly in the north of Ireland. Still early days for all those bodies. And for Johnson to describe devolution as a ‘disaster’ underlines that its exactly the right thing to do.

Lots more to do but without fair funding from Westminster then it can only do so much. See HS2.

I thought not ….. 🇬🇧😔

The coal tips are in Wales it is the responsibility of the Welsh government nobody else.
You just have to ask yourself why the people of Scotland and Wales have been failed since devolution despite the Huge subsidies from UK taxpayers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 16:58 - Oct 23 with 1762 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No loss at all since Brexit. Unemployment in the EU twice as high than the UK and inflation in the EU higher than the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 18:38 - Oct 23 with 1714 viewsCatullus

None of the freeloading dipskites should go unless they pay their own way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 18:39 - Oct 23 with 1706 viewsReslovenSwan1

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 16:57 - Oct 23 by felixstowe_jack

The coal tips are in Wales it is the responsibility of the Welsh government nobody else.
You just have to ask yourself why the people of Scotland and Wales have been failed since devolution despite the Huge subsidies from UK taxpayers.

I do not agree with the word 'subsidy'. The economy is rigged in favour of south East England and London. Government, MOD, House of Lords, Olympics housing subsidies in a property bubble, Council house selling making millionaires,, the London media centres etc. tax cut for higher earners are mostly in the SE. Is that a subsidy?

When the banks collapsed in the south east due to living fast and loose, working people taxpayers had to bail them out. Bail out followed by cuts to local services. (austerity). That was a subsidy. Billions. You might have forgotten I have not. In football Swansea got some taxpayer cash back off West Ham by selling Downes. £2m per year for 70,000 seater stadium with railway link good to go. Subsidy?

All region of the UK are in deficit including London. (You would call them being subsidised) .

Cross rail completed HS2 to leeds cancelled. No HS2=HS1 link blocked by Camden luvies blocking a direct link from the north to Europe.

I am not complaining but Wales is not living by a begging bowl either.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 18:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 1686 viewsCatullus

Welsh Assembly at the World Cup on 05:05 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

Yes he did.

I thought not ….. 🇬🇧😔

The Senedd democratic? We didnt vote plaid in but now they have a say and are shoring up a Welsh government to ensure labour can do whatever they want. Plaid meanwhile are getting some of what they want which we DIDN'T vote for, Plaid came third, the tories came second.

As it stands we can hope that Hunt gets something right and dumps HS2.

Starmer will energise.....??? he shows as much energy as a squashed slug. We can hope that after the next GE he will make good decisions because I really hope we'll dump the tories but we have no way of knowing if he'll do better for Wales.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024