Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caged canaries match thread 09:40 - Nov 2 with 37087 viewsenfieldargh

Hoping the lads will be up for the fight from the off

Repeat the Watford performance then we could get some points

Sing loud sing proud you hoops fans

Will be watching from afar

Clean sheet would be nice

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Caged canaries match thread on 10:16 - Nov 2 with 6692 viewsnumptydumpty

Got a good feeling about this one.

It's the type of game we could surprise in.

If Willock starts, we could even win, which would be massive.

Even a draw would 💯 be a great result !!!

Let's get big-time back on track..

2 nil Rangers.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Caged canaries match thread on 10:24 - Nov 2 with 6679 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Caged canaries match thread on 10:28 - Nov 2 with 6665 viewsdmm

Budgies behind bars match thread, Shirley?
Caged canaries match thread on 10:36 - Nov 2 with 6642 viewsthemodfather

one team , many qpr fans detest due to 75-76 , any win for qpr . lots of bookings, reds and bruises to them!
Caged canaries match thread on 11:11 - Nov 2 with 6594 viewsderbyhoop

Caged canaries match thread on 10:16 - Nov 2 by numptydumpty

Got a good feeling about this one.

It's the type of game we could surprise in.

If Willock starts, we could even win, which would be massive.

Even a draw would 💯 be a great result !!!

Let's get big-time back on track..

2 nil Rangers.

This season there's hardly been any games where I've been confident of the outcome. This is no different. My head says a loss.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Caged canaries match thread on 11:36 - Nov 2 with 6522 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Caged canaries match thread on 12:27 - Nov 2 with 6414 viewsDannyPaddox

Narj 2 Rs 3
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 12:37]
Caged canaries match thread on 12:36 - Nov 2 with 6373 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I loved the Mick Beal interview where he laid it out in no uncertain terms to his players that Friday was not close to being good enough.
I expect a furious reaction tonight and with Willock back we could grab all 3 points .
2 -1 Superhoops
Login to get fewer ads

Caged canaries match thread on 12:51 - Nov 2 with 6323 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Can't see a win tonight, we dont seem to be playing well, despite being 4th. Maybe the constant injuries is starting to impact.
2-0 Norwich, hope I'm wrong.
Caged canaries match thread on 13:08 - Nov 2 with 6243 viewsNorthantsHoop

Take a draw tonight, our recent history at Carrow Road is not fantastic. Be good to stop the away losses. Tough game but if we apply ourselves as we did against Sheffield Utd, who knows could get the win.
Caged canaries match thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 6217 viewscolinallcars

My wife Suella welcomed me with the usual “ ‘ere, 'ow many you bloody well 'ad ? “ when I got back from the Cow & Hedge last night. “ Don't worry my little swan “ I said. “ I'll be in tomorrow watching the Rs with Nick and Andy “.
Now I find it's not on because of Sky. So, 2-0 to Norwich I reckon.
Caged canaries match thread on 13:54 - Nov 2 with 6114 viewsDavieQPR

The better the opposition the better our performance.
Caged canaries match thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 with 6119 viewsbosh67

We have a dreadful record at Norwich. Goes back decades and even centuries now. I am not sure Willock will be risked, but if he is it will be for an hour at most. A lot of injuries so a point would be massive tonight. If we lose I hope people won't start getting on Mick's back. I have a real feeling whatever happens tonight that we will be in the top 6 mix come the end of the season but let's see how he copes with what will be a below capacity squad tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caged canaries match thread on 14:15 - Nov 2 with 6052 viewsjohncharles

Anyone got any Narrich weather reports ?
It's bloody awful here
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 14:16]

Strong and stable my arse.

Caged canaries match thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 5998 viewsthompsonridd

Caged canaries match thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 by bosh67

We have a dreadful record at Norwich. Goes back decades and even centuries now. I am not sure Willock will be risked, but if he is it will be for an hour at most. A lot of injuries so a point would be massive tonight. If we lose I hope people won't start getting on Mick's back. I have a real feeling whatever happens tonight that we will be in the top 6 mix come the end of the season but let's see how he copes with what will be a below capacity squad tonight.

These records are there to be broken.....you RRRRR's
Caged canaries match thread on 15:22 - Nov 2 with 5882 viewsHarbour

Head say 1 -0 loss heart says 3-0 Rs so going for 0-0 draw and a good point
Caged canaries match thread on 15:38 - Nov 2 with 5812 viewsSonofpugwash

I reckon Delia's baps are going to fall flat tonight.

2-1 R's.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Caged canaries match thread on 15:41 - Nov 2 with 5805 viewskensalriser

Caged canaries match thread on 13:54 - Nov 2 by DavieQPR

The better the opposition the better our performance.

Maybe, but our PPG is better against bottom half teams (2) than top half teams (1.5).
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 15:51]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caged canaries match thread on 15:54 - Nov 2 with 5780 viewsozranger

Caged canaries match thread on 15:41 - Nov 2 by kensalriser

Maybe, but our PPG is better against bottom half teams (2) than top half teams (1.5).
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 15:51]

Statistics be damned.

Of the other teams in the top half, I believe we've only played one at home, that being Reading. So 1.5ppg is quite impressive.
Caged canaries match thread on 16:09 - Nov 2 with 5741 viewsDiscodroids

Is this on the Red button?

Don't know why i'm asking as my five known senses will be blunted on Kingfisher and Rogan Josh tonight after work.

By kick off tonight i'll be 6 pints deep and might as well be watching Dwarfs armed with tridents fighting women with Nets and Bolos, in front of an arena of Peasents ripped to the tits on 3rd stage syphilis and Lynx cat meat in ancient Rome.

Having said that , 2-1 to the one true constant Love of my life , Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caged canaries match thread on 16:12 - Nov 2 with 5710 viewsMick_S

Caged canaries match thread on 16:09 - Nov 2 by Discodroids

Don't know why i'm asking as my five known senses will be blunted on Kingfisher and Rogan Josh tonight after work.

By kick off tonight i'll be 6 pints deep and might as well be watching Dwarfs armed with tridents fighting women with Nets and Bolos, in front of an arena of Peasents ripped to the tits on 3rd stage syphilis and Lynx cat meat in ancient Rome.

Having said that , 2-1 to the one true constant Love of my life , Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

It’s LIVE on Sky, baby.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Caged canaries match thread on 16:17 - Nov 2 with 5675 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Caged canaries match thread on 16:09 - Nov 2 by Discodroids

None of this third rate 'red button' malarkey tonight DD, we're Sky's MAIN EVENT. Nothing is certain in the Championship but what IS certain is that the match won't be anywhere near as exciting as your dwarfs and fighting women scenario. How much are the tickets?
Caged canaries match thread on 16:32 - Nov 2 with 5616 viewsDiscodroids

Caged canaries match thread on 16:17 - Nov 2 by Silverfoxqpr

None of this third rate 'red button' malarkey tonight DD, we're Sky's MAIN EVENT. Nothing is certain in the Championship but what IS certain is that the match won't be anywhere near as exciting as your dwarfs and fighting women scenario. How much are the tickets?

Cheers Mick & Tone.

You both bring me tidings of great Joy. I'll be done inthe Indian by 7.30 then back home to watch the game quicker than pietro mennia with a kinder egg of sulphate up his arsehole.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 16:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Caged canaries match thread on 17:15 - Nov 2 with 5487 viewsMalintabuk

Caged canaries match thread on 14:15 - Nov 2 by johncharles

Anyone got any Narrich weather reports ?
It's bloody awful here
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 14:16]

When I left the tropic of Thanet it was blowing a gale.... now on the A11 and it seems clear... chilly I think
So back to the game....Hopefully Willock will at least be on the bench.... but who will take JoJo place?
Be pleased if we park the bus tonight.... sh!thousery after 25 mins and come away with a 0-0
But think with our wafer thin squad we might struggle with these injuries and lose tonight 0-2
Caged canaries match thread on 17:19 - Nov 2 with 5474 viewsMick_S

Caged canaries match thread on 16:32 - Nov 2 by Discodroids

Cheers Mick & Tone.

You both bring me tidings of great Joy. I'll be done inthe Indian by 7.30 then back home to watch the game quicker than pietro mennia with a kinder egg of sulphate up his arsehole.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 16:34]

Is that the red button you are looking for ?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2022 17:19]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024