Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row 21:15 - Dec 1 with 15226 viewsFlashberryjack

Thoughts

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:20 - Dec 1 with 5655 viewsbritferry

Which part of Africa are you from?

Kilburn, northwest London

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:20 - Dec 1 with 5653 viewsWingstandwood

Got some from black people!

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:21 - Dec 1 with 5651 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:23 - Dec 1 with 5645 viewsonehunglow

Lady in waiting for what exactly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:25 - Dec 1 with 5640 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:29 - Dec 1 with 5632 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:31 - Dec 1 with 5627 views3swan

Who knows if it was racism.

Two thoughts though.

A lady in her 80's ? asked questions clumsily?

Ngozi Fulani could have answered early on that she was born in Britain but her family originated from Africa.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:35 - Dec 1 with 5615 viewsonehunglow

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:31 - Dec 1 by 3swan

Two thoughts though.

Ngozi Fulani could have answered early on that she was born in Britain but her family originated from Africa.

It’s not racist just speech deemed such by some .

God help us

Login to get fewer ads

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:37 - Dec 1 with 5598 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:38 - Dec 1 with 5589 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:46 - Dec 1 with 5556 viewsWingstandwood

For balance a white persons opinion!

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:22 - Dec 1 with 5498 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Out of touch, daft old bat asks inappropriate questions.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:46 - Dec 1 with 5444 viewsBoundy

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:22 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

And yet how many have traced their ancestral heritage through various sources , she just asked

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 23:54 - Dec 1 with 5417 viewsLohengrin

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:22 - Dec 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

I’ve seen that narrative being pushed but in her mid-80s or not Susan Hussey is far from a “daft old bat.” She’s the daughter of the late Earl Waldegrave, her brother Bill is trustee of The Mandela Foundation.

She has traversed Africa since childhood and my guess is when confronted with this mad fantasist in fancy dress and an assumed name she saw through her pretty quickly.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 07:38 - Dec 2 with 5319 viewsonehunglow

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 23:54 - Dec 1 by Lohengrin

I’ve seen that narrative being pushed but in her mid-80s or not Susan Hussey is far from a “daft old bat.” She’s the daughter of the late Earl Waldegrave, her brother Bill is trustee of The Mandela Foundation.

She has traversed Africa since childhood and my guess is when confronted with this mad fantasist in fancy dress and an assumed name she saw through her pretty quickly.

Loh again bringing us to our senses

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:12 - Dec 2 with 5283 viewscontroversial_jack

My mother at 90, would have enough sense or decency not to ask something like that
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:15 - Dec 2 with 5286 viewsonehunglow

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:12 - Dec 2 by controversial_jack

My mother at 90, would have enough sense or decency not to ask something like that

But it’s often the case with those bred women that they have no self awareness.
It is why they are not privileged at all but retarded ,literally by their upbringing which is a whole world away from reality .
I do not like the title lady and quite why we still use the term says how warped we are

[Post edited 2 Dec 2022 8:17]

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:34 - Dec 2 with 5225 viewsBoundy

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 23:54 - Dec 1 by Lohengrin

Timing is everything , the long awaited release of Meghan & arrys behind the scenes documentary is upon us ,me thinks it’s no coincidence that this non story should appear

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 09:06 - Dec 2 with 5194 viewspencoedjack

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:31 - Dec 1 by 3swan

Two thoughts though.

Is of course the sensible answer.

Its a shame that the event which was to draw attention to violence against women is being overshadowed by this.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 10:27 - Dec 2 with 5131 viewsYrAlarch

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 09:06 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Is of course the sensible answer.

Its a shame that the event which was to draw attention to violence against women is being overshadowed by this.

I tend to agree. As an 'old fart' myself, if I had a conversation with her dressed as she was with her apparently assumed name, it would be the sort of question I would ask. I would not intend to be offensive, rather, simply curious.
Is there an agenda here?Did she really have to make such a fuss and prematurely end the career of someone who gave loyal service, whether or not you accept the antiquated job title?
She, Ms Headley, has now said that she should not have been forced to resign. Bit late now.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 10:46 - Dec 2 with 5110 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 10:27 - Dec 2 by YrAlarch

I tend to agree. As an 'old fart' myself, if I had a conversation with her dressed as she was with her apparently assumed name, it would be the sort of question I would ask. I would not intend to be offensive, rather, simply curious.
Is there an agenda here?Did she really have to make such a fuss and prematurely end the career of someone who gave loyal service, whether or not you accept the antiquated job title?
She, Ms Headley, has now said that she should not have been forced to resign. Bit late now.

Questions can now be asked if that 83 yr old woman has been 'stitched up' by an extremely dangerous liar, race-baiter and fantasist.

The 'offended' (fancy-dress?) pseudo-African of 'new identity" has even supported the serial LIAR that is (damming half sisters photographs proved it!) Meghan Markle by actually LYING herself....... It is absolutely staggering!

Where is the press to give balance and some honest reporting? Why are these despicable liars given a free run?

"I admire Meghan for speaking out, according to clear definition it seems Meghan is a survivor of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FROM HER IN-LAWS". Video 1:26s

[Post edited 2 Dec 2022 10:49]

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 11:37 - Dec 2 with 5016 viewsLohengrin

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:12 - Dec 2 by controversial_jack

Let me put it this way: if I turned up at a function dressed as the Clan Chief of The MacLeans and your mother had asked where I was from, as you would, and I’d answered Gowerton she’d have laughed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 11:53 - Dec 2 with 4983 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 11:37 - Dec 2 by Lohengrin

Let me put it this way: if I turned up at a function dressed as the Clan Chief of The MacLeans and your mother had asked where I was from, as you would, and I’d answered Gowerton she’d have laughed.

Brilliant!

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:11 - Dec 2 with 4847 viewsBoundy

We hear so much days of cultural misappropriation then surely this must be an example of one , she classes her self as British but I've never knew the dress wear in Hackney over the centuries has been that you dress up like a Nigerian princess

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:31 - Dec 2 with 4814 viewscontroversial_jack

Phil the Greek was a bit like this. He would open his mouth before thinking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024