Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W.R.U 19:12 - Jan 29 with 1541 viewsFlashberryjack

Accused of misogyny, sexism, racism and bullying.
Thoughts ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

W.R.U on 19:20 - Jan 29 with 1524 viewspencoedjack

I have very little interest in rugby but imagine that the rugby environment is all of those things.

I’d say football has moved on but it’s still there.
W.R.U on 19:28 - Jan 29 with 1514 viewsSullutaCreturned

The WRU is corripted from top down and they all need to be replaced and start again. They have ruined Welsh rugby, killed off historic clubs and sent the regions towards financial meltdown.
Misogyny, sexism, racism, not surprised. They are a bad bunch.
W.R.U on 20:10 - Jan 29 with 1482 viewsbritferry

sounds like my old rugby changing rooms after a loss

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

W.R.U on 20:18 - Jan 29 with 1473 viewsmax936

Nothing surprises me with the WRU the top tier has been run like a closed shop for donkeys years, it's been in great need for reform for that long as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

W.R.U on 20:25 - Jan 29 with 1467 viewsDr_Winston

They're rugby players. It would be more of a surprise if the WRU wasn't full of dickheads.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

W.R.U on 20:50 - Jan 29 with 1438 viewsSirjohnalot

W.R.U on 20:25 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

They're rugby players. It would be more of a surprise if the WRU wasn't full of dickheads.

With some of our players Winston, think the same applies across the board
W.R.U on 21:01 - Jan 29 with 1418 viewshobo

Pretty much everyone is accused of being those things these days. No longer holds any water I'm afraid
W.R.U on 22:44 - Jan 29 with 1377 viewsonehunglow

W.R.U on 20:50 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

With some of our players Winston, think the same applies across the board

Football immune from dickheadedry then.Yet more fuel for the anti eggars . This is manna from heaven from them.
Maybe the WRU epitomises Welsh people and how they really feel.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

W.R.U on 22:58 - Jan 29 with 1361 viewsSirjohnalot

W.R.U on 22:44 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Football immune from dickheadedry then.Yet more fuel for the anti eggars . This is manna from heaven from them.
Maybe the WRU epitomises Welsh people and how they really feel.

That’s not fair, the reaction on social media and the vast majority on here show how people feel. It’s the way that a certain brand of men feel and act. We’ve a long way to go but this shows it won’t be tolerated.

The Yorkshire cricket scandal isn’t reflective of the English, this isn’t of the welsh. Certain men hate the fact that women are daring to get involved in what they see to be their domain.
W.R.U on 00:31 - Jan 30 with 1351 viewsRobbie

Thought Nigel Walker spoke well on ScrumFive earlier , could see he was unsteady in his answers , but he gave it a go .

Jonathan Davies aint no Paxman though ,

Ieuan Evans seemed to back Steve Phillips , where does he go now .
W.R.U on 09:42 - Jan 30 with 1285 viewsonehunglow

W.R.U on 22:58 - Jan 29 by Sirjohnalot

That’s not fair, the reaction on social media and the vast majority on here show how people feel. It’s the way that a certain brand of men feel and act. We’ve a long way to go but this shows it won’t be tolerated.

The Yorkshire cricket scandal isn’t reflective of the English, this isn’t of the welsh. Certain men hate the fact that women are daring to get involved in what they see to be their domain.

Maybe and yet maybe not
Wales Rugby Union is Welsh people running an organisation that has a shocking history of racism that seems worse than other home countries
We have to be honest

W.R.U on 09:59 - Jan 30 with 1263 viewsSirjohnalot

W.R.U on 09:42 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

Maybe and yet maybe not
Wales Rugby Union is Welsh people running an organisation that has a shocking history of racism that seems worse than other home countries
We have to be honest

Day is yet young .

Even if that’s true you can’t stigmatise a nation for the acts of an organisation? What about all the men that have called it out and said it’s a disgrace ? Are the English racist due to Yorkshire cricket club ?

Look at people’s reaction. People are appalled. Nothing to do with nationality. People are people
W.R.U on 10:24 - Jan 30 with 1244 viewsonehunglow

W.R.U on 09:59 - Jan 30 by Sirjohnalot

Day is yet young .

Even if that’s true you can’t stigmatise a nation for the acts of an organisation? What about all the men that have called it out and said it’s a disgrace ? Are the English racist due to Yorkshire cricket club ?

Look at people’s reaction. People are appalled. Nothing to do with nationality. People are people

I’m not .It’s why I used the word maybe.
Semantics maybe

It remains a fact that I can vividly recall all the traits shown by WRU for many years .

That s not a maybe .

Not guilty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024