Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The missing woman from Lancashire. 13:30 - Feb 6 with 10707 viewslifelong

Been missing for 11 days after dropping off her two young children at school then taking her pet dog for a walk alongside the river Wyre.
Her mobile phone was found on a bench near the river and her dog was found nearby.
The Police are certain that she has fallen in the river, the family are not convinced.
The family have now called in a private search team who state that if she is in the river they will find her.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 14:01 - Feb 6 with 5238 viewsCountyJim

Strange one this I'm not on twitface but my youngest daughter says there's a of horrible stuff been posted about this case must be horrible for the family to read
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:09 - Feb 6 with 5198 viewsFlashberryjack

From what I've seen of the case, it does look like a tragic accident, but I would have thought they would have discovered her body by now.

As for the w*nkers making horrible comments on social media, they need a damn good slap.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:24 - Feb 6 with 5181 viewsWhiterockin

There has to be a lot more to this, people go missing every day without this amount of publicity.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:05 - Feb 6 with 5143 viewsKeithHaynes

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 15:09 - Feb 6 by Flashberryjack

From what I've seen of the case, it does look like a tragic accident, but I would have thought they would have discovered her body by now.

As for the w*nkers making horrible comments on social media, they need a damn good slap.

There’s a lot of slapping to be done for sure. Any subject or topic seems to attract these amoeba.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:06 - Feb 6 with 5141 viewsKeithHaynes

In response to Lifey I think the police will have numerous lines of inquiry, they have sort of said this but for me there’s a bit more to this and they probably know it as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 5125 viewslifelong

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:06 - Feb 6 by KeithHaynes

In response to Lifey I think the police will have numerous lines of inquiry, they have sort of said this but for me there’s a bit more to this and they probably know it as well.

There probably is.
I was surprised that the scene wasn’t screened off as soon as the news broke, there were press reporters wandering all over the immediate scene.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:53 - Feb 6 with 5124 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems a very strange one this and suggestions there is more to it than meets the eye.

Your heart has to go out to the kids, whatever the outcome, it's going to affect the kids for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 10:14 - Feb 7 with 4971 viewsonehunglow

I think her local force has let her down .
I’m not sure there is any evidence to suggest she fell into the river so why insinuate she has so strongly .
Her phone might have been a decoy,her dog was dry .
It could well be a crime scene and that means starting at the scene of crimes and working away from it.
I am not comfortable with this although there is always hope .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:56 - Feb 7 with 4905 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

If she’d slipped and slid in no doubt there would have been a slide mark on the bank. The expert diver bloke who has been removing bodies from water for twenty years said if she fell in her body should be still there within three feet but it’s not. Looking increasingly less likely she ever went in the water.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 17:40 - Feb 7 with 4868 viewsonehunglow

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 16:56 - Feb 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If she’d slipped and slid in no doubt there would have been a slide mark on the bank. The expert diver bloke who has been removing bodies from water for twenty years said if she fell in her body should be still there within three feet but it’s not. Looking increasingly less likely she ever went in the water.

…which bothers me as if it was a crime scene now it’s buggered up.
I’m hoping this is not as sinister as Inthink it might be

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 4802 viewsBoundy

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 17:40 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

…which bothers me as if it was a crime scene now it’s buggered up.
I’m hoping this is not as sinister as Inthink it might be

Not making light of this , indeed far from it as I can't imagine how distressing it is for the family and those searching for her , but maybe as OHL has intimated it is becoming an off putting story ,many people disappear every day for reasons sometimes only known to them selves , I just hope whatever the outcome the family have closure

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 10:03 - Feb 11 with 4563 viewsonehunglow

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:57 - Feb 7 by Boundy

Not making light of this , indeed far from it as I can't imagine how distressing it is for the family and those searching for her , but maybe as OHL has intimated it is becoming an off putting story ,many people disappear every day for reasons sometimes only known to them selves , I just hope whatever the outcome the family have closure

It’s rather ominous for me seeing her partner is now visiting the “scene” and stating “ somebody local “ must be responsible for her disappearance
This is becoming very unsettling

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 4463 viewslifelong

Been reported in the last few hours that a witness has come forward stating that 2 men were seen acting suspiciously at the scene the day before she went missing.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:03 - Feb 12 with 4418 viewsFireboy2

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:01 - Feb 12 by lifelong

Been reported in the last few hours that a witness has come forward stating that 2 men were seen acting suspiciously at the scene the day before she went missing.

The police have a very good idea what is going on, they will be working hard behind the scene to find out what happened to her, they won't give anything away.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:11 - Feb 13 with 4265 viewsunion_jack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:03 - Feb 12 by Fireboy2

The police have a very good idea what is going on, they will be working hard behind the scene to find out what happened to her, they won't give anything away.

That’s right FB. It’s amazing how many people think everything that is known in police investigations is shared with the world.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:35 - Feb 13 with 4215 viewsSullutaCreturned

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:11 - Feb 13 by union_jack

That’s right FB. It’s amazing how many people think everything that is known in police investigations is shared with the world.

It seemed to me that this "fallen into river" line was classic misdirection. There was nothing about it that range true, specially when the water search guy spoke out.

The police have been looking elsehwere but they wanted to keep it quiet. I read today they searched a caravan park. Whqtever has happened with this woman, I hope she is safe and returned to those who love her.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:33 - Feb 15 with 4065 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:35 - Feb 13 by SullutaCreturned

It seemed to me that this "fallen into river" line was classic misdirection. There was nothing about it that range true, specially when the water search guy spoke out.

The police have been looking elsehwere but they wanted to keep it quiet. I read today they searched a caravan park. Whqtever has happened with this woman, I hope she is safe and returned to those who love her.

It is now confirmed by the Police that she was "vulnerable and at high risk".
Almost suggesting she may have jumped.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 14:07 - Feb 15 with 4048 viewsunion_jack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 13:33 - Feb 15 by A_Fans_Dad

It is now confirmed by the Police that she was "vulnerable and at high risk".
Almost suggesting she may have jumped.

It could mean a whole host of things. Hypothesising won’t help.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:02 - Feb 15 with 3988 viewstheloneranger

“Sadly, it is clear from speaking to Paul and the family that Nicola had in the past suffered with some significant issues with alcohol which were brought on by her ongoing struggles with the menopause and that these struggles had resurfaced over recent months. This caused some real challenges for Paul and the family.

“As a result of those issues, a response car staffed by both police and health professionals attended a report of concern for welfare at Nicola’s home address on 10 January. "

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 3955 viewsraynor94

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:35 - Feb 13 by SullutaCreturned

It now seems the police have handled this correctly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 3813 viewscontroversial_jack

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:37 - Feb 15 by raynor94

You are about to find out that they haven't
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:06 - Feb 16 with 3819 viewstheloneranger

Lancashire Police have referred themselves to the Independent Office for Police Conduct over the contact the force had with missing mother Nicola Bulley on January 10, prior to her disappearance, the watchdog said.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) said in a statement: “This afternoon we received a referral from Lancashire Constabulary regarding contact the force had with Nicola Bulley on 10 January, prior to her disappearance.

“We are assessing the available information to determine whether an investigation into that contact may be required and if so, who should conduct that investigation

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/nicola-bulley-lancashire-police-iopc-missing-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 19:02 - Feb 16 with 3775 viewsmagicdaps10

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 18:37 - Feb 15 by raynor94

😬

Have they hell!! Massive mistakes have been made from day one and continually making mistakes by the day.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:28 - Feb 16 with 3723 viewsmajorraglan

At this moment in time none of us know for sure what’s happened - we can all guess but I suspect the people who’ll have the best inclination will be the police who I suspect are between a rock and a hard place.
I suspect the officers carrying out the search and the bosses supervising the enquiry are under enormous pressure from their senior officers, press and media, local community and last but by no means least the family. The police will obviously have known about the mental health issues early doors and were right not to have disclosed it, I also think they should have maintained that silence but I can understand why they’ve disclosed more because they’ve been savaged by some who don’t know the facts. I’m hoping the lady turns up safe an£ well, but it’s not looking good.
The missing woman from Lancashire. on 20:41 - Feb 16 with 3716 viewsDr_Winston

As per usual in the era of social media, an awful lot of people who don't have the first f*cking clue what they're talking about have an opinion and need people to know what it is.

Same basic thing with the Clydach case. Loads of armchair experts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024