Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shamima Begum 14:52 - Feb 22 with 7514 viewsFlashberryjack

Shamima Begum has lost her appeal against the government's decision to remove her British citizenship and remains barred from returning to the UK.

Begum, now 23, left the country as a teenager to join the Islamic State (IS) group in Syria.

Personally, I'm glad she's been refused citizenship, but I just wonder how many times she can appeal against this decision, and who pays for her legal team, must be costing a fortune.

Thoughts ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shamima Begum on 15:19 - Feb 22 with 3612 viewsBoundy

Cheerio as you wave me goodbye , I hope .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Shamima Begum on 15:53 - Feb 22 with 3588 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Bring her back. Try her for crimes against humanity then lock her up for sixty years with that Scottish lady who has a cock. Job done everyone’s happy.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Shamima Begum on 15:55 - Feb 22 with 3587 viewsshingle

Shame that lol i do like the designer clothes she has on when filmed, for such a hard pressed woman you have to wonder how she gets hold of expensive gear like that.
Shamima Begum on 15:58 - Feb 22 with 3583 viewsBoundy

Shamima Begum on 15:55 - Feb 22 by shingle

Shame that lol i do like the designer clothes she has on when filmed, for such a hard pressed woman you have to wonder how she gets hold of expensive gear like that.

Charities I would imagine or handouts from the government

Shamima Begum on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 3559 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Having listened to a couple of BBC podcasts about her it is clear that she had done a lot of online research to understand what ISiS was before deciding to join.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Shamima Begum on 17:05 - Feb 22 with 3532 viewspencoedjack

Let her rot in Syria, she can leave the camp & go & find her ISIS mates if she wishes.

Id imagine a few on here will believe she should be allowed back in.
Shamima Begum on 18:57 - Feb 22 with 3463 viewscontroversial_jack

A 15 year old child who was radicalised, groomed and abused. Didn't join ISIS, just married someone who was a member. She wouldn't even have been treated as an adult in our courts. Let's hope all out underage girls get treated better than this.
Shamima Begum on 19:29 - Feb 22 with 3437 viewsTogg

Shamima Begum on 18:57 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

A 15 year old child who was radicalised, groomed and abused. Didn't join ISIS, just married someone who was a member. She wouldn't even have been treated as an adult in our courts. Let's hope all out underage girls get treated better than this.

I'm sorry you know what's right and wrong at 15. She made her choice, went with a fanatical organisation which cut the heads off innocent aid workers and filmed it for propaganda and shock . An organisation which if you didn't fit in with it's irrational, fanatical form you were no more than an infidel, a dog and deserved every retched form of sadistical punishment coming your way. If she'd done something similar in the second World War, she been brought back, put on trial and no doubt her life would have been ended.
She's not the only one who has had her citizenship taken away. Let her back in and their will be a multitude of other cases. You make your decision s in life and if they are wrong, face the consequences.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 20:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Shamima Begum on 19:54 - Feb 22 with 3402 viewsBoundy

Shamima Begum on 18:57 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

Crocodile tears fool no one , a month old baby killed because of a regime you support

Shamima Begum on 20:00 - Feb 22 with 3394 viewsBoundy

All those who feel sorry for her should be reminded of the ideology which led to the decapitaciation of a soldier ( out of uniform) on the streets of the UK or the murder of twenty-three people and severely injuring 1,017 of her country men women and children and more and yet more

Shamima Begum on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 3383 viewsonehunglow

Shamima Begum on 19:29 - Feb 22 by Togg

I'm sorry you know what's right and wrong at 15. She made her choice, went with a fanatical organisation which cut the heads off innocent aid workers and filmed it for propaganda and shock . An organisation which if you didn't fit in with it's irrational, fanatical form you were no more than an infidel, a dog and deserved every retched form of sadistical punishment coming your way. If she'd done something similar in the second World War, she been brought back, put on trial and no doubt her life would have been ended.
She's not the only one who has had her citizenship taken away. Let her back in and their will be a multitude of other cases. You make your decision s in life and if they are wrong, face the consequences.

What is attractive about decapitation to a 15 yr old female
You can’t inculcate that to a normal human being

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Shamima Begum on 21:07 - Feb 22 with 3355 viewsWingstandwood

Shamima Begum on 20:22 - Feb 22 by onehunglow

What is attractive about decapitation to a 15 yr old female
You can’t inculcate that to a normal human being

It seems that this young lady and former Hisbah enforcer (or should that be savage?) has some appalling past.

"If you did know what I knew, as I say because you are sensible responsible people, you would have made exactly the same decision of that I have no doubt".

So the gist is the security services whom have a duty to protect U.K citizens have extremely damning intelligence on this woman, the decision today underlined her threat to national security.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 21:12]

Argus!

Shamima Begum on 21:50 - Feb 22 with 3299 viewsFlashberryjack

Shamima Begum on 21:07 - Feb 22 by Wingstandwood

It seems that this young lady and former Hisbah enforcer (or should that be savage?) has some appalling past.

"If you did know what I knew, as I say because you are sensible responsible people, you would have made exactly the same decision of that I have no doubt".

So the gist is the security services whom have a duty to protect U.K citizens have extremely damning intelligence on this woman, the decision today underlined her threat to national security.

What I would like to know is, who is funding/paying her legal fees, as they must be astronomical.

I hope to hell it isn't us, although it wouldn't surprise me if we were.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shamima Begum on 21:52 - Feb 22 with 3291 viewspencoedjack

Shamima Begum on 20:00 - Feb 22 by Boundy

All those who feel sorry for her should be reminded of the ideology which led to the decapitaciation of a soldier ( out of uniform) on the streets of the UK or the murder of twenty-three people and severely injuring 1,017 of her country men women and children and more and yet more

I wonder how these people would feel if a member of their family was killed by a person linked to ISIS.

The woman is evil leave her in Syria with liked minded individuals.
Shamima Begum on 21:56 - Feb 22 with 3296 viewsBoundy

Shamima Begum on 21:07 - Feb 22 by Wingstandwood

I stopped reading the comments contained within , too wokist, apologist for my sensitivities

Shamima Begum on 22:07 - Feb 22 with 3278 viewscontroversial_jack

Shamima Begum on 19:29 - Feb 22 by Togg

So, 15 year old girls can make their own decisions? They don't need protection under the law?

I can't believe you actually think this
Shamima Begum on 22:09 - Feb 22 with 3274 viewsWingstandwood

Shamima Begum on 21:50 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

What I would like to know is, who is funding/paying her legal fees, as they must be astronomical.

I hope to hell it isn't us, although it wouldn't surprise me if we were.

I think she is probably costing the U.K taxpayer millions. But hey lefty WOKE loons and with the common sense of a gnat won't care. They belong to the same likeminded 'man-child' mob's that try to get proven child killers off by means of innocence fraud projects and campaigns etc.

And an exclusion order is not unique and has been used in the past to protect lives. It's nowt to do with race i.e. the timeworn excuse that WOKE losers use to bash the police and law and order itself.

In the early 1980's exclusion order was placed upon the then O.C. of South Armagh IRA (Liam Campbell) banning him from entering the North from his Irish Republic address a stones throw away from NI Jonesborough border crossing.

This was necessary to save lives but sadly when the peace process was underway the 'peace compromise' meant that he slipped through the net, the repercussion of which was the Omagh tragedy of which children, mothers, fathers and grandparents died.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 22:10]

Argus!

Shamima Begum on 22:26 - Feb 22 with 3237 viewscontroversial_jack

Even the judge said she was trafficked.

Her lawyer said" Any underage British citizen that gets trafficked overseas can expect no help from the govt.
Shamima Begum on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 3226 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If the security services don't want her here, that's good enough for me.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Shamima Begum on 23:04 - Feb 22 with 3197 viewscontroversial_jack

Shamima Begum on 22:43 - Feb 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

If the security services don't want her here, that's good enough for me.

Yes, it probably is.
Shamima Begum on 23:13 - Feb 22 with 3194 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Shamima Begum on 22:07 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

So, 15 year old girls can make their own decisions? They don't need protection under the law?

She had all the protections under the law when she was a British citizen but she gave that up willingly and eagerly to join a mad cult that worships a fictional sky pixie and chopped people up for fun.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Shamima Begum on 23:26 - Feb 22 with 3190 viewsBoundy

Shamima Begum on 22:26 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

Even the judge said she was trafficked.

Her lawyer said" Any underage British citizen that gets trafficked overseas can expect no help from the govt.

Save your tears for someone more worthy but personally I don't care
“When I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam,” she said in a previous interview. “I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance.”

She also said the 2017 ISIS attack in Manchester that left 22 people dead was “It’s one thing to kill a soldier, it’s fine, it’s self-defence. But to kill people like women and children, just like the women and children in Baghuz who are being killed right now unjustly by the bombings. It’s a two-way thing really.”

Begum continued: “This is kind of retaliation. Their justification was that it was retaliation so I thought that is a fair justification.

Shamima Begum on 05:36 - Feb 23 with 3149 viewsTreforys_Jack

Shamima Begum on 15:53 - Feb 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Bring her back. Try her for crimes against humanity then lock her up for sixty years with that Scottish lady who has a cock. Job done everyone’s happy.

I probably shouldn't have, but I did
Shamima Begum on 06:52 - Feb 23 with 3118 viewsTogg

Shamima Begum on 22:07 - Feb 22 by controversial_jack

Think of the evil kids who killed Jamie Bulger. Even younger. Maybe we should have left them off .
She's not our problem anymore.
Shamima Begum on 07:12 - Feb 23 with 3112 viewsDr_Winston

In years gone by she'd have had her neck stretched. Should probably be grateful that her citizenship is all that she's lost.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024