Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next manager 16:19 - Feb 22 with 4102 viewsguthrieintherain

If Russ does go who could take us on.

Or are our problems much deeper than that.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Our next manager on 16:45 - Feb 22 with 2641 viewsvetchonian

My choice would be Luke Williams, knows the players and he was said to be the "brains" at MKDOns...he might be just what we need

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our next manager on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 2639 viewsQJumpingJack

Cameron Toshack
Our next manager on 17:22 - Feb 22 with 2582 viewsBadlands

Osian Roberts
(Sousa has been taken)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our next manager on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 2564 viewsWhiterockin

Our next manager on 17:22 - Feb 22 by Badlands

Osian Roberts
(Sousa has been taken)

Would get my vote as well.
Our next manager on 17:33 - Feb 22 with 2541 viewsQJumpingJack

Chris Wilder?
Our next manager on 17:34 - Feb 22 with 2538 viewsguthrieintherain

Our next manager on 17:26 - Feb 22 by Whiterockin

Would get my vote as well.

No way he would leave Palace to come to us.

What about Ashley Williams done his coaching badges.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Our next manager on 17:37 - Feb 22 with 2528 viewsKeithHaynes

Surely no to all of the above ?
Osian wouldn’t go to Swansea.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our next manager on 17:37 - Feb 22 with 2527 viewsQJumpingJack

A lot of managers may be put off.
Anyone taking the job will speak to Potter, Cooper and even Martin as they do their due diligence.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2023 17:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Our next manager on 17:43 - Feb 22 with 2504 viewsmax936

Our next manager on 17:37 - Feb 22 by QJumpingJack

Anyone taking the job will speak to Potter, Cooper and even Martin as they do their due diligence.

We had a couple turn us down before Martin came here, one was Eustace and he was a coach, but I'm sure a couple of others, said they wouldn't be interested, can't think of their names at moment though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Our next manager on 17:44 - Feb 22 with 2504 viewspete

who would come to our, sorry the Americans club when previous managers who must have been promised backing then hung out to dry and could not leave quickly enough ( Potter nearly walked before Brighton came in for him) who could beleive the people at the top when goal posts are moved and the truth streched time after time after time and the local people who run the club on a daily basis are over ruled who would want to work for this type of ownership would you ?
Our next manager on 17:46 - Feb 22 with 2501 viewsBryanSwan

And yet, Cooper followed Potter and Martin followed Cooper. There are only 20 jobs available in the top tier and 24 in the championship. Some of which are in far worse shape than our club and none ever fail to attract a manager.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Our next manager on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 2491 viewspete

Our next manager on 17:46 - Feb 22 by BryanSwan

And yet, Cooper followed Potter and Martin followed Cooper. There are only 20 jobs available in the top tier and 24 in the championship. Some of which are in far worse shape than our club and none ever fail to attract a manager.

at this time there are not many worse than us on the field and why is that ? we left 6 players squad players go and brought an on loan guy back not 1 was replaced , we all know why again the truth streched , "no need to sell before buying" was a term used and look how that turned out
Our next manager on 18:03 - Feb 22 with 2460 viewsKeithHaynes

Our next manager on 17:43 - Feb 22 by max936

We had a couple turn us down before Martin came here, one was Eustace and he was a coach, but I'm sure a couple of others, said they wouldn't be interested, can't think of their names at moment though.

Plenty of new Cooper’s and Potter’s out there, that’s where we will go.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our next manager on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 2404 viewsWhiterockin

Our next manager on 18:03 - Feb 22 by KeithHaynes

Plenty of new Cooper’s and Potter’s out there, that’s where we will go.

I think our patience with RM will stand us in good stead.
Our next manager on 18:33 - Feb 22 with 2384 viewsBryanSwan

Our next manager on 17:51 - Feb 22 by pete

at this time there are not many worse than us on the field and why is that ? we left 6 players squad players go and brought an on loan guy back not 1 was replaced , we all know why again the truth streched , "no need to sell before buying" was a term used and look how that turned out

I'm sure a few managers will see our squad and think they can get a tune out of it. I know some might not be performing well at this moment but there is enough quality there to be challenging for the playoffs.
I'd blame our current manager for the fact our form is currently so atrocious.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Our next manager on 20:42 - Feb 22 with 2233 viewsbonymine

Osian Roberts by a country mile.

First met him when my son was selected for his Wales U15 Victory Shield squad in Treforest back in the day when Osian was in charge then a good mate of mine worked under Osian doing coaching badges (he actually put Patrick Vieira through the course) then followed him to the Moroccan Football Association as well.

He’s number two to Vieira at Palace atm but I’d love to have him here.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Our next manager on 20:51 - Feb 22 with 2214 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Our next manager on 17:46 - Feb 22 by BryanSwan

This!!!

We should still be an attractive prospect - very few teams “splashing the cash”

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Our next manager on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 2171 viewsReslovenSwan1

None of them sacked. Potter and Cooper went on to great thing and should be grateful to Swansea who gave them their first chances in UK senior football.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Our next manager on 21:35 - Feb 22 with 2136 viewsQJumpingJack

Our next manager on 21:14 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

None of them sacked. Potter and Cooper went on to great thing and should be grateful to Swansea who gave them their first chances in UK senior football.

I think managers will be put off as our club cannot deliver a transfer strategy which Silverstein admitted to on the trust Youtube site.
Our next manager on 22:17 - Feb 22 with 2095 viewscadleigh

Our next manager on 17:51 - Feb 22 by pete

Pete - you keep up this constant drumbeat here and on other forums about how it is all the fault of our terrible owners and never the responsibility of RM himself. I repeat my earlier question: which of the two signings that we were apparently linked with this last transfer window would have made all the difference and ensured Martin’s master plan clicked into place? Because all I hear from you is excuses for RM’s failure as a manager.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Our next manager on 22:29 - Feb 22 with 2069 viewsDr_Parnassus

As much as fans don’t like it, it’s important we continue to be seen as a stepping stone club, for both managers and players alike.

It’s only since Russ has come in that this has not been the case with it very likely he won’t be getting a job higher up the pecking order.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Our next manager on 23:32 - Feb 22 with 2004 viewsBoundy

Our next manager on 22:29 - Feb 22 by Dr_Parnassus

As much as fans don’t like it, it’s important we continue to be seen as a stepping stone club, for both managers and players alike.

It’s only since Russ has come in that this has not been the case with it very likely he won’t be getting a job higher up the pecking order.

Clement , Carvahal, Monk ,Guidolin all flying right now Bob doesn't count

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Our next manager on 00:08 - Feb 23 with 1967 viewsDr_Parnassus

Our next manager on 23:32 - Feb 22 by Boundy

Clement , Carvahal, Monk ,Guidolin all flying right now Bob doesn't count

Many moons ago.

Over the last 20 years, we have been a stepping stone for players and managers alike. Not counting the relegation battle seasons in the Prem, everyone has gone on to higher and better things, Monk and Russ seem to be the exception - which could very well be down to their incredibly similar personalities.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Our next manager on 06:58 - Feb 23 with 1914 viewspete

Our next manager on 22:17 - Feb 22 by cadleigh

Pete - you keep up this constant drumbeat here and on other forums about how it is all the fault of our terrible owners and never the responsibility of RM himself. I repeat my earlier question: which of the two signings that we were apparently linked with this last transfer window would have made all the difference and ensured Martin’s master plan clicked into place? Because all I hear from you is excuses for RM’s failure as a manager.

morning Cadleigh, if you read all the posts i have said R M needs to take some of the blame, but lets be honest you must agree the last "window"showed what the americans really think of Swansea f c dont be led by their talk because nothing happened and again you must agree the same thing has happened over and over, last 3 managers prove that, and am sorry to say will happen again and again as long as the top people are in charge, and dont even come to watch the games or sort the problems, they wont spend the money to remove the manager because if they did care and know uk football he would be gone we both know that
As regards which of the 2 players we were linked to would have made a differance who knows ?a n experienced full back may be for 1 but am not privy to that its just my opinion which i like you am entitled to, sorry i did not see your earlier post, any way good to talk even if we obviously disagree
Our next manager on 07:04 - Feb 23 with 1911 viewspete

Our next manager on 22:29 - Feb 22 by Dr_Parnassus

for once i agree with you a stepping stone selling club but a club that looks as if it wants to go forwards and maybe upwards not like we are at this time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024