Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garden irrigation systems 13:19 - Mar 4 with 1234 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone use these? We are turfing the bottom part and one of my pals suggested installing one.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Garden irrigation systems on 13:28 - Mar 4 with 1222 viewsSullutaCreturned

I just take a leak in a differnt place every evening. My dog too though his stuff kills the grass.

Serious answer, I let the rain do its job.
Garden irrigation systems on 17:28 - Mar 4 with 1165 viewsbuilthjack

Garden irrigation systems on 13:28 - Mar 4 by SullutaCreturned

I just take a leak in a differnt place every evening. My dog too though his stuff kills the grass.

Serious answer, I let the rain do its job.

What rain?
I know a lot of people near me with boreholes and they have dried up. It’s March.
Worrying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garden irrigation systems on 18:29 - Mar 4 with 1144 viewsSullutaCreturned

Garden irrigation systems on 17:28 - Mar 4 by builthjack

What rain?
I know a lot of people near me with boreholes and they have dried up. It’s March.
Worrying.

Well I obviously can't speak for Built but we have had rain in Skewen in the last week.

We're supposed to have snow this week too, there'll be lots of water when that melts.
Garden irrigation systems on 18:38 - Mar 4 with 1139 viewsmax936

Garden irrigation systems on 18:29 - Mar 4 by SullutaCreturned

Well I obviously can't speak for Built but we have had rain in Skewen in the last week.

We're supposed to have snow this week too, there'll be lots of water when that melts.

"We're supposed to have snow this week too, there'll be lots of water when that melts."

Not down in these parts, seems to be a lot of predictions for snow fall in northern parts but not here according to Met Office

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Garden irrigation systems on 12:13 - Mar 5 with 1072 viewsSullutaCreturned

Garden irrigation systems on 18:38 - Mar 4 by max936

"We're supposed to have snow this week too, there'll be lots of water when that melts."

Not down in these parts, seems to be a lot of predictions for snow fall in northern parts but not here according to Met Office

Did you not see this?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/met-office-maps-show-exactly-26390
Garden irrigation systems on 16:48 - Mar 5 with 1036 viewsmax936

Garden irrigation systems on 12:13 - Mar 5 by SullutaCreturned

Did you not see this?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/met-office-maps-show-exactly-26390

Just seen it dear me, Snow will affect my air source heat pump that keeps my pond water temperature stable
[Post edited 5 Mar 2023 16:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Garden irrigation systems on 18:01 - Mar 5 with 1021 viewswaynekerr55

Garden irrigation systems on 16:48 - Mar 5 by max936

Just seen it dear me, Snow will affect my air source heat pump that keeps my pond water temperature stable
[Post edited 5 Mar 2023 16:49]

Heat pump? How very Bucket!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024