Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC RADIO WALES 17:21 - Apr 2 with 3607 viewsowainglyndwr

OK all
Who is the first to try and get through to Phone Jason tomorrow,
What odds are the betting companies giving of any Swans fan getting through..???
BBC RADIO WALES on 07:48 - Apr 4 with 469 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC RADIO WALES on 10:07 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Yes. Felix is one of them, doesn’t have a good word to say about Wales or the Valleys, is he related to you?

I always praise good things in Wales. I am also happy to critisice the useless Welsh Government and people who's only agenda is to run the Swansa down are anti British or think BBC Wales are fair and balanced.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC RADIO WALES on 07:52 - Apr 4 with 464 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC RADIO WALES on 19:51 - Apr 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It could be a matter of timing. I do not have access to detailed contracts of coverage. Pathetic Swans fans say there is a Cardiff conspiracy against them. It is nonsense but fanned by expatriate agitators and flag waving Unionists.

BBC Wales have shown the match irrespective of the result.

Yes finally they could not ignore the result and as I said it was an editorial decision to show the goals as late as they did.
The pictures of the goals have the rider pictures provided by ITV sport as do PL goals on Sundays main BBC channel have pictures provided by sky sports.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

BBC RADIO WALES on 08:33 - Apr 4 with 434 viewsonehunglow

BBC RADIO WALES on 07:48 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

I always praise good things in Wales. I am also happy to critisice the useless Welsh Government and people who's only agenda is to run the Swansa down are anti British or think BBC Wales are fair and balanced.

If that’s the case then you ve forgotten everything I taught you.
I’m waiting confirmation from lifey as to how long I’ve been slagging off Wales.
Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024