Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea 21:40 - Apr 13 with 1445 viewscockett_jack

Really enjoyed watching this. He was one of the pillars in our fledgling ascent. He goes on to say that goal against Forest was the highlight of his career; was probably one of if not the best moment I experienced as a fan. I miss pitch invasions.

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 22:08 - Apr 13 with 1426 viewsBoundy

One of my favourites of our rise, and I could and do watch his goals v cardiff & that one, over and over

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 08:56 - Apr 14 with 1327 viewswhiterock

Yeah but remember, there's no atmosphere at the Liberty
Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 09:42 - Apr 14 with 1301 viewsBoundy

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 08:56 - Apr 14 by whiterock

Yeah but remember, there's no atmosphere at the Liberty

The stadium must have lifted off its foundations when he scored , it certainly felt like it

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 09:47 - Apr 14 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 09:42 - Apr 14 by Boundy

The stadium must have lifted off its foundations when he scored , it certainly felt like it

Wonderful stuff.
I saw him play for Orient at Tranmere pretty decently

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:22 - Apr 14 with 1276 viewsDr_Winston

A player who could have fitted nicely into the recent underrated thread. Ahuge player for us in his time but oddly underappreciated by many.

His influence after he came on during the playoff final can't be overstated. We were wobbling at 3-2 yet regained control with him in the middle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:26 - Apr 14 with 1276 viewsBoundy

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 09:47 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Wonderful stuff.
I saw him play for Orient at Tranmere pretty decently

At 37 still playing in his position is a testament to his dedication to not only the game but to himself , as Dr Wiston stated , unappreciated by some but remembered by all if only for that goal . The epitome of a box box player

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:32 - Apr 14 with 1273 viewsonehunglow

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:26 - Apr 14 by Boundy

At 37 still playing in his position is a testament to his dedication to not only the game but to himself , as Dr Wiston stated , unappreciated by some but remembered by all if only for that goal . The epitome of a box box player

Winston and Me in full agreement

Wonderful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 13:07 - Apr 14 with 1212 viewscockett_jack

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:26 - Apr 14 by Boundy

Remarkable to still play competitively at that age. You have to tip the hat to proper professionals like him who sustain lengthy careers in sports by taking care of themselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 1138 viewsbritferry

Prats & Doris must be kicking themselves they left when they did

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 08:44 - Apr 15 with 1059 viewsRichardO

Found it particularly interesting point about the agreed new contract to be sign not being what was agreed by him hence he didn't sign it and his position was left unsettled leaving him with issues to resolve which affected his playing career eith us.
Excellent player for us.
Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 10:09 - Apr 15 with 1020 viewsDr_Winston

Darren Pratley reflects on his time at Swansea on 18:45 - Apr 14 by britferry

Prats & Doris must be kicking themselves they left when they did

De Vries would have been on the bench for us IMO. I'm fairly certain that Rodgers knew that he would have to upgrade there, just as one of the first things he did was bring in Caulker to replace Monk.

Pratley would probably have featured more, but he still played PL and no doubt made a decent wedge in the process. Some regret maybe but nothing substantial.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024