Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? 16:46 - Apr 15 with 6499 viewsKeithHaynes

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 22:29 - Apr 4 with 582 viewsRhonddaSwans

I think Coventry wouldn't be happy if we did

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 22:40 - Apr 4 with 565 viewsRhonddaSwans

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 17:51 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Who'da thought that playing a defensive midfielder in a defensive role would be a better choice than sticking him out on the wing?

Not Russell "It's not me. My squad's not good enough. Honest" Martin.

That Southampton team should be top 2.

If he couldn't do it with them we never stood a chance under him did we?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 09:33 - Apr 5 with 447 viewsKeithHaynes

Ajax and Sporting Lisbon are watching him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 10:00 - Apr 5 with 416 viewsWhiterockin

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 09:33 - Apr 5 by KeithHaynes

Ajax and Sporting Lisbon are watching him.

I'm not sure if he had stayed we would have a better side. I also prefer Tymon to Manning.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 10:47 - Apr 5 with 366 viewsjack247

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 10:00 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

I'm not sure if he had stayed we would have a better side. I also prefer Tymon to Manning.

I think the squad in general is better now than it was under Martin. Tymon is a decent enough replacement for Manning and Key when he’s match fit is streets ahead of Latibaudiere.

Be nice to have a Piroe though.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:03 - Apr 5 with 342 viewsDr_Winston

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 10:47 - Apr 5 by jack247

I think the squad in general is better now than it was under Martin. Tymon is a decent enough replacement for Manning and Key when he’s match fit is streets ahead of Latibaudiere.

Be nice to have a Piroe though.

Be nice to have a Piroe, be nice to have a Ntcham, be nice to have a Whittaker. We're definitely weaker through the attacking centre of the team.

Comparing Key to Lati isn't fair as Lati was never a wide player no matter how much Russy played him there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:13 - Apr 5 with 317 viewsjack247

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Be nice to have a Piroe, be nice to have a Ntcham, be nice to have a Whittaker. We're definitely weaker through the attacking centre of the team.

Comparing Key to Lati isn't fair as Lati was never a wide player no matter how much Russy played him there.

No, but I’m pretty sure he’d have played Key there given the choice of the two.

Ntcham and Piroe without a doubt. Whittaker has been done to death on here, in my view, if he was a bit more of a grown up, I’m sure both managers would have loved him in their squads. Same could be said of Obafemi really.

I agree though, although I think the squad overall is stronger now, we definitely have less firepower.
Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 12:02 - Apr 5 with 294 viewsDr_Winston

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 11:13 - Apr 5 by jack247

No, but I’m pretty sure he’d have played Key there given the choice of the two.

Ntcham and Piroe without a doubt. Whittaker has been done to death on here, in my view, if he was a bit more of a grown up, I’m sure both managers would have loved him in their squads. Same could be said of Obafemi really.

I agree though, although I think the squad overall is stronger now, we definitely have less firepower.

He had other, more suitable options on the right at the time and didn't use them so I wouldn't be sure about that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Should the Swans give Joel Latibeaudiere a new contract ? on 12:14 - Apr 5 with 275 viewsRichardO

Are we making ourselves vulnerable to the counter attack we know we have a weakness or lack of pace in the middle of the midfield but do our full back over commit. Seeing we have reasonable wingers do the full backs need to push on so much especially if the game is tightit would allow the midfield push on to support the wingers and forwards further up the pitch instead of the full backs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024