Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince King Charles & Eurovision 19:58 - May 13 with 1375 views1983

Funny how a few years ago both of these were a joke and an embarrassed to the UK now they are the most important things lately to "cheer people up"

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 00:11 - May 14 with 1320 viewsfelixstowe_jack

King Charles was never an embarrassed to the UK just an embarrassment to the small minds some of whom are on this forum.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 11:16 - May 14 with 1266 views1983

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 00:11 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

King Charles was never an embarrassed to the UK just an embarrassment to the small minds some of whom are on this forum.

Cheated on his beautiful charming intelligent wife who dragged the creaking out of touch royal family into the real world then booted her out for an old boot. He was sitting there bumbling his way through that music concert in Windsor but ironically threw his toys out of the pram and made DI leave Live Aid early because he didn't like it that she was getting all the attention.

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 11:54 - May 14 with 1258 viewsWhiterockin

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 11:16 - May 14 by 1983

Cheated on his beautiful charming intelligent wife who dragged the creaking out of touch royal family into the real world then booted her out for an old boot. He was sitting there bumbling his way through that music concert in Windsor but ironically threw his toys out of the pram and made DI leave Live Aid early because he didn't like it that she was getting all the attention.

She was no angel mind, had many raunchy nights on the town with Sarah.
Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 13:12 - May 14 with 1244 viewsKilkennyjack

Well said.

Beware of the Risen People

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 13:18 - May 14 with 1238 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Intelligent?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 13:30 - May 14 with 1232 viewsKilkennyjack

Really ?

Some of his ling standing celebrity friendships reveal he has poor judgement or was badly advised, or both.

Embarrassment - yes.

Beware of the Risen People

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 14:50 - May 14 with 1222 views1983

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 11:54 - May 14 by Whiterockin

She was no angel mind, had many raunchy nights on the town with Sarah.

And I wouldn't blame her

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 15:05 - May 14 with 1216 views1983

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 13:18 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Intelligent?

Intelligence

The ability to learn, understand, and make judgments or have opinions that are based on reason.

So yes a lot more intelligent then those burks.

Login to get fewer ads

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 15:08 - May 14 with 1214 viewsReslovenSwan1

I tolerate the Royal family as something the English seem to approve of. The Welsh language is something the nice English people "tolerate " for Wales. I pay for the Royal family and their low brow nonsense and criminality as I have no choice. The English contribute cash to Welsh culture indirectly.

It is quid pro quo. I do not call the Royal family a waste of money and abolish it as my English friend over the border seem to like them

They also take funding from wind farms off the Welsh coast which should goto cut Welsh deficits. For this reason i reject your claims that Wales is subsidised.

Some English have no love of the Welsh language and many resent it use in shops and other public places while giving the various Asian languages plenty of space and respect.

My issue with King Charles is his interference in public affairs using anonymity. It was only exposed by the Guardian news paper. It is his job not to interfere in democratic affiars. He has failed in his duty. The only reason he did this was either he did not understand his role or perhaps did not care about his duty and ignored it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 07:58 - May 16 with 1132 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 15:08 - May 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I tolerate the Royal family as something the English seem to approve of. The Welsh language is something the nice English people "tolerate " for Wales. I pay for the Royal family and their low brow nonsense and criminality as I have no choice. The English contribute cash to Welsh culture indirectly.

It is quid pro quo. I do not call the Royal family a waste of money and abolish it as my English friend over the border seem to like them

They also take funding from wind farms off the Welsh coast which should goto cut Welsh deficits. For this reason i reject your claims that Wales is subsidised.

Some English have no love of the Welsh language and many resent it use in shops and other public places while giving the various Asian languages plenty of space and respect.

My issue with King Charles is his interference in public affairs using anonymity. It was only exposed by the Guardian news paper. It is his job not to interfere in democratic affiars. He has failed in his duty. The only reason he did this was either he did not understand his role or perhaps did not care about his duty and ignored it.

Actually you do not pay anything to the Royal family the Crown estates pay far more in tax than the government give to to the Royal family for doing their official engagements.

As to taking funding from wind farms Wales receives far more back under the Barnett Formula than it raises in taxation and gets around an extra £3000 per person than your English friends over the border.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 08:05 - May 16 with 1131 viewsWhiterockin

Prince King Charles & Eurovision on 15:08 - May 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Not only the English approve of. Anyone travelling around the towns and villages in Wales in the build up to the coronation would have realised this. Possibly not the case in the Neath valley, I try to avoid by staying on the A465 so wouldn't know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024