Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Riots 06:48 - May 23 with 15653 views1983

Looks like the SWP had the balls to turn up at this riot.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff Riots on 07:34 - May 23 with 5161 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure what a Cardiff riot is doing on the football board

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff Riots on 07:44 - May 23 with 5147 views1983

Cardiff Riots on 07:34 - May 23 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure what a Cardiff riot is doing on the football board

Oh no I put it on the wrong forum by mistake well spotted

Cardiff Riots on 07:58 - May 23 with 5130 viewsBryanSwan

Aye police turned up to watch them burn peoples cars and cause chaos. Wouldn't trust the police to actively stop a crime in any circumstance.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cardiff Riots on 10:02 - May 23 with 5027 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff Riots on 07:58 - May 23 by BryanSwan

Aye police turned up to watch them burn peoples cars and cause chaos. Wouldn't trust the police to actively stop a crime in any circumstance.

Nonsense.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff Riots on 10:07 - May 23 with 5016 viewsonehunglow

…which makes you think really as to how dumb the general public are .
Having seen footage,again,questions should be asked as to why Police action is so passive .There is no fear from kids as regards the law nor any consequences should they be broken.
Police have the law on their side and the power to deal. Too often they don’t

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff Riots on 10:33 - May 23 with 5003 viewsangryjack

Cardiff Riots on 10:07 - May 23 by onehunglow

…which makes you think really as to how dumb the general public are .
Having seen footage,again,questions should be asked as to why Police action is so passive .There is no fear from kids as regards the law nor any consequences should they be broken.
Police have the law on their side and the power to deal. Too often they don’t

Bullies of highest order only Wang to know when they outnumber and want to abuse powers
Cardiff Riots on 10:35 - May 23 with 4995 viewsonehunglow

Either violent disorder wins or the Police do.
Tough I know.

Cardiff Riots on 11:02 - May 23 with 4968 viewsangryjack

Cardiff Riots on 10:35 - May 23 by onehunglow

Either violent disorder wins or the Police do.
Tough I know.

They rather stand back with video cameras and then kick people's doors in rather than get in there and do their job..
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Riots on 11:14 - May 23 with 4953 viewsBryanSwan

Cardiff Riots on 10:02 - May 23 by KeithHaynes

Nonsense.

Which part? The fact that the police watched and filmed the "riot" or that they dont want to actively stop crime?

Cardiff Riots on 11:15 - May 23 with 4951 viewsraynor94

What a terrible comment, let's hope you or your family never need them.

Watching the film of the riot this morning, you cannot underestimate the bravery of the officers there last night

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff Riots on 11:24 - May 23 with 4911 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 11:15 - May 23 by raynor94

Watching the film of the riot this morning, you cannot underestimate the bravery of the officers there last night

At least they did their jobs this time
Cardiff Riots on 11:25 - May 23 with 4932 viewsBryanSwan

Cardiff Riots on 11:15 - May 23 by raynor94

It wouldn't make any difference unfortunately, have had enough experience through friends and family to realise that they would either be utterly incompetent or not bother showing up.

Cardiff Riots on 12:35 - May 23 with 4872 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff Riots on 11:02 - May 23 by angryjack

They rather stand back with video cameras and then kick people's doors in rather than get in there and do their job..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mayhill-riots-faces-swansea-jailed

It's seems that video recording gets the results all law abiding prople want.
Cardiff Riots on 13:03 - May 23 with 4835 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff Riots on 11:25 - May 23 by BryanSwan

It wouldn't make any difference unfortunately, have had enough experience through friends and family to realise that they would either be utterly incompetent or not bother showing up.

But many families feel,different.

I wish they wouldn’t bother,sometimes . People like you do not deserve the Police we have

Cardiff Riots on 13:20 - May 23 with 4828 viewsBryanSwan

Cardiff Riots on 13:03 - May 23 by onehunglow

But many families feel,different.

I wish they wouldn’t bother,sometimes . People like you do not deserve the Police we have

Don't get me wrong i know there are some who are well intentioned and do a decent job. But every experience myself or people i know have had has been pretty negative.
Just the other day a car mounted the pavement to park infront of myself and a woman walking a pram, the two police officers didn't bat an eye who were maybe 20 yards up the road. It's a wonder anyone has any faith in them.

Cardiff Riots on 13:32 - May 23 with 4817 viewsangryjack

Cardiff Riots on 13:20 - May 23 by BryanSwan

Don't get me wrong i know there are some who are well intentioned and do a decent job. But every experience myself or people i know have had has been pretty negative.
Just the other day a car mounted the pavement to park infront of myself and a woman walking a pram, the two police officers didn't bat an eye who were maybe 20 yards up the road. It's a wonder anyone has any faith in them.

And up townhill young boys riding scrambler bikes on the roads while the police drive past them talking and laughing..they're a joke
Cardiff Riots on 15:40 - May 23 with 4716 viewsBoundy

Cardiff Riots on 11:24 - May 23 by controversial_jack

At least they did their jobs this time

out of the many hundred of thousands of incidents they attend each week would you give one example where they didn't, this week specifically

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff Riots on 16:44 - May 23 with 4658 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff Riots on 15:40 - May 23 by Boundy

out of the many hundred of thousands of incidents they attend each week would you give one example where they didn't, this week specifically

I can give you personal examples, but it's not for this forum.

It was mentioned they were brave, behind big shields with batons and large numbers, why didn't they go in and make snatch arrests.They would rather wait and try to contain it rather than end it there and then.
Cardiff Riots on 17:48 - May 23 with 4633 viewsSullutaCreturned

Now I do think they should have surrounded the rioters, forced them into one road with no escape and gone in all guns blazing and nicked them all.

I know property would get damaged but it got damaged anyway. I know people would get hurt but they were torching cars, hurling bricks around and some police did get hurt.

Doing what I suggested may have seen a few more hurt but playing hardball would send the message, you're not getting away with this. Bang them all up and make them all pay compensation to those whose property they vandalised.

There hve been arrests, there will be more no doubt but some will escape justice and those who end up in court, what real punishment will they get? The justice system has gone soft.
Cardiff Riots on 17:54 - May 23 with 4622 viewsonehunglow

It’s like this
Either the Rule of law wins or the Rats do.
Those able to defend themselves might be able to protect themselves but the old,vulnerable and disabled need outside help ,ie police . Thee is no choice.
That simple
Last night a disabled lady lost her car to these rodents .

Wipe them out

Cardiff Riots on 18:07 - May 23 with 4612 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Cardiff Riots on 17:54 - May 23 by onehunglow

It’s like this
Either the Rule of law wins or the Rats do.
Those able to defend themselves might be able to protect themselves but the old,vulnerable and disabled need outside help ,ie police . Thee is no choice.
That simple
Last night a disabled lady lost her car to these rodents .

Wipe them out

Here's a detailed analysis of what happens if you stop policing, rather predictably the criminals step up their activity.

https://www.crimrxiv.com/pub/n8lhb37h/release/1

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cardiff Riots on 18:31 - May 23 with 4583 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Riots on 18:07 - May 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Here's a detailed analysis of what happens if you stop policing, rather predictably the criminals step up their activity.

https://www.crimrxiv.com/pub/n8lhb37h/release/1

Defintely predictable, the scumbags won't just say, oh, lets stay at home because there's no police!

We need more police and a return to the old style where police had power and authority and weren't scared to use it. Carry on as we are and things will continue to drit away and get worse.
Cardiff Riots on 18:34 - May 23 with 4579 viewsbritferry

Police Commissionaire Alun Michael says they were not being chased by the police.

CCTV from a house shows the truth, the 2 boys on a eBike being followed by a police van just prior to the accident

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Cardiff Riots on 18:36 - May 23 with 4577 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff Riots on 18:34 - May 23 by britferry

Police Commissionaire Alun Michael says they were not being chased by the police.

CCTV from a house shows the truth, the 2 boys on a eBike being followed by a police van just prior to the accident

Got a link?
Cardiff Riots on 18:55 - May 23 with 4560 viewsbritferry

Cardiff Riots on 18:36 - May 23 by SullutaCreturned

Got a link?

it was the main headlines on the BBC 6pm news

5 secs later

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12115983/CCTV-shows-police-van-followin

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024