Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo 14:30 - Jul 18 with 2072 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City has reached an agreement with Coventry City regarding compensation for Joel Latibeaudiere.

The 23-year-old defender, who has been on international duty at the Gold Cup with Jamaica, left the Swans following the expiry of his contract at the end of June and has joined the Sky Blues.

However, due to the player being under the age of 24 and having rejected the offer of a new contract, Swansea City were entitled to compensation.

Productive discussions have been held and an undisclosed sum has been agreed between the two clubs.

Everyone at Swansea City wishes Joel well in his future career, having made 79 appearances and scored three goals during his three seasons with the club.

Back of the net !!!!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:31 - Jul 18 with 2067 viewsshandyjack

500k........ i'd have sold him for that if he had 3 years left on his contract. What a deal!!!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:32 - Jul 18 with 2060 viewsonehunglow

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:31 - Jul 18 by shandyjack

500k........ i'd have sold him for that if he had 3 years left on his contract. What a deal!!!!

Bonus

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:40 - Jul 18 with 2007 viewsdna

Wow, double whammy

1) Getting rid
2) Compo

Absolute car crash of a player
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:15 - Jul 18 with 1884 viewsThurrockJack92

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:40 - Jul 18 by dna

Wow, double whammy

1) Getting rid
2) Compo

A bit harsh I think. He always did what was asked, played out of position and never moaned, unlike many players that have come through our doors. It's just unfortunate that we haven't had a good and natural RB for some time, but can't blame the player for that.
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:23 - Jul 18 with 1860 viewsDr_Winston

I could maybe understand some of the disdain for Lati if he'd spent last season in his preferred position and been rubbish, but the sheer levels of vitriol aimed at someone who through no choice of his own was stuck out on the wing where he was obviously going to be less effective is frankly pathetic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:28 - Jul 18 with 1839 viewsWhiterockin

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:23 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

I could maybe understand some of the disdain for Lati if he'd spent last season in his preferred position and been rubbish, but the sheer levels of vitriol aimed at someone who through no choice of his own was stuck out on the wing where he was obviously going to be less effective is frankly pathetic.

Well said.
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:31 - Jul 18 with 1827 viewsnantywatcher

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:40 - Jul 18 by dna

Wow, double whammy

1) Getting rid
2) Compo

You do realise Coventry finished way above us last season and even reached the play off final. A club on the up with an experienced manager, and you think your judgment of a player is better than theirs. Mind blowing!! You are probably part of the same gang that said that Tammy Abraham was useless.
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:45 - Jul 18 with 1788 viewsRhonddaSwans

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 14:31 - Jul 18 by shandyjack

Totally agree , but watch him score his first hat trick against us next season and play like Nesta in his prime šŸ˜­

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Login to get fewer ads

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 16:39 - Jul 18 with 1667 viewsSullutaCreturned

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:23 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

I don't blame Lati for that, I blame Martin but still I don't think Lati is good enough for us at CB, not better than Wood or Cabango for sure.
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 16:59 - Jul 18 with 1617 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 16:39 - Jul 18 by SullutaCreturned

I don't blame Lati for that, I blame Martin but still I don't think Lati is good enough for us at CB, not better than Wood or Cabango for sure.

Anyone watching at Burnley away would have to agree his lack of pace is an obvious and important weakness.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:24 - Jul 18 with 1553 viewsGixerJack

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:15 - Jul 18 by ThurrockJack92

A bit harsh I think. He always did what was asked, played out of position and never moaned, unlike many players that have come through our doors. It's just unfortunate that we haven't had a good and natural RB for some time, but can't blame the player for that.

Totally agree, the guy was never a right wingback and never will be but he played there because we didnā€™t have anyone else betterā€¦ the question is how would he have fared at centre half? Personally I think his lack of hight might have been a bit of an issue
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:40 - Jul 18 with 1504 viewsdna

Great that football divides opinions

Hands up those who'd prefer him here, with Ā£500k less in the bank??

Don't expect many takers
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:41 - Jul 18 with 1501 viewsjackrmee

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 15:15 - Jul 18 by ThurrockJack92

Absolutely this šŸ‘

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 1465 viewsFireboy2

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:24 - Jul 18 by GixerJack

Totally agree, the guy was never a right wingback and never will be but he played there because we didnā€™t have anyone else betterā€¦ the question is how would he have fared at centre half? Personally I think his lack of hight might have been a bit of an issue

Hes a full back in a flat back four, simple as.
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 18:02 - Jul 18 with 1449 viewsGixerJack

Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 17:55 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

Hes a full back in a flat back four, simple as.

I think I may have mentioned that during the season
Latibeaudiere to Coventry + compo on 18:16 - Jul 18 with 1421 viewssw02sea

I remember watching back the EFL tv highlights Iā€™d recorded from the Saturday night show, and realising how many times he was out of position, with a huge gap behind him for the opposition to run into. Quite a few goals conceded because of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024