Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy 08:50 - Jul 29 with 1794 viewsmagicdaps10

This one is spot on
Buchanan fee and all personal were agreed with Werder and Buchanan in his team, Swansea asked if the deal could be finalised towards the end of August and Werder were happy with this......Birmingham came in and matched the fee and terms atleast.
It's all very strange but certainly ties in with the story that Cravatt is putting in and a delay in announcing it.

Ashby, Duff is supposedly looking at playing him as right handed Centre Back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:08 - Jul 29 with 1757 viewsWhiterockin

As I have said, if you snooze you loose. If true, the Americans still have a lot to learn how British football works.
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 1733 viewsmagicdaps10

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:08 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

As I have said, if you snooze you loose. If true, the Americans still have a lot to learn how British football works.

It's not good, I know I am going to have pelters for it but it's bang in regards Buchanan.
Only thing I will say, I don't think it has anything to do with us selling anyone.

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 1701 viewsFireboy2

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:08 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

You would think that being here sp long they would have learnt but if you are tight it's hard to lose that trait.
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:40 - Jul 29 with 1700 viewsraynor94

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:22 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

It's not good, I know I am going to have pelters for it but it's bang in regards Buchanan.
Only thing I will say, I don't think it has anything to do with us selling anyone.

But why the end of August? What were we trying to achieve

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:13 - Jul 29 with 1647 viewsmagicdaps10

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 09:40 - Jul 29 by raynor94

But why the end of August? What were we trying to achieve

It kind of tallies with this new investment, not showing it with companies houses.........i can only think from what other posters are saying, it's not wanting to show others what investment we have and leaving it late to the window and then announcing the investment to cover a late spending spree to account for the spend.

That is only my assumption though.

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:28 - Jul 29 with 1605 viewsglanmORJa_k

Most probably it ties in that by the close of the window players like Piroe, Grimes etc. will have been sold and cash for Buchanan will be from that source, as all other transactions have been, never with their own cash.
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:32 - Jul 29 with 1592 viewsraynor94

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:13 - Jul 29 by magicdaps10

It kind of tallies with this new investment, not showing it with companies houses.........i can only think from what other posters are saying, it's not wanting to show others what investment we have and leaving it late to the window and then announcing the investment to cover a late spending spree to account for the spend.

That is only my assumption though.

Trouble with that is, we will be 4 games into the season.

And we really need a tidy start

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:57 - Jul 29 with 1529 viewsWhiterockin

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:28 - Jul 29 by glanmORJa_k

Most probably it ties in that by the close of the window players like Piroe, Grimes etc. will have been sold and cash for Buchanan will be from that source, as all other transactions have been, never with their own cash.

"cash for Buchanan will be from that source"

That would be pointless as he has signed for Birmingham.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 11:51 - Jul 29 with 1426 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 10:57 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

"cash for Buchanan will be from that source"

That would be pointless as he has signed for Birmingham.

But they didn't know that would happen did they, especially after supposedly having "an agreement".
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 12:14 - Jul 29 with 1368 viewsWhiterockin

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 11:51 - Jul 29 by A_Fans_Dad

But they didn't know that would happen did they, especially after supposedly having "an agreement".

Harsh reality of football, if you target a player and he wants to come sign them up, as a player/club I don't blame the transfer being agreed with Birmingham, we could have backed out. As a club we pussy foot around too much. We still haven't settled the Martin departure, yes its at arbitration, but surely a compromise could have been reached. Josh Key fee not agreed and not settled another one. IMO all this is holding us back this window, to say our incomings are dependant on Piroe leaving is just ridiculous. The Morris investment alone should cover the shortfall in running costs this season. Then the significant investment of Coleman and the investment of Cravatt unless he has joined the board without investing any capital. We are just dithering too much.
Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 13:04 - Jul 29 with 1273 viewsSullutaCreturned

Lee Buchanan and this Ashby guy on 12:14 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

Harsh reality of football, if you target a player and he wants to come sign them up, as a player/club I don't blame the transfer being agreed with Birmingham, we could have backed out. As a club we pussy foot around too much. We still haven't settled the Martin departure, yes its at arbitration, but surely a compromise could have been reached. Josh Key fee not agreed and not settled another one. IMO all this is holding us back this window, to say our incomings are dependant on Piroe leaving is just ridiculous. The Morris investment alone should cover the shortfall in running costs this season. Then the significant investment of Coleman and the investment of Cravatt unless he has joined the board without investing any capital. We are just dithering too much.

If they know that money is coming and we have some in the bank then all this dithering is cost the club.

As I previously said, in the end the miserly approach could end up costing us more than we gain. If we end up not signing these players and we have to sign inferior qualty, what happens if we get relegated?

If they continue to dither but they still sell players the only direction we are going is?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024