Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing advice 15:28 - Aug 1 with 1559 viewsGixerJack

Guys, Sorry if it’s in the wrong place feel free to move it time isn’t on my side with this one because I’m starting nights tonight.

Having not renewed my ST I’m having to purchase tickets individually as and when I’m able to go.

I went online this morning to buy a ticket for Saturday which all went smoothly until I got to the page that said you will receive an email with the ticket which I have to print off myself. The problem is… no email!!! I’ve check my bank account a money has gone out (pending).

The ticket office has been stuck at caller number 3 since forever so I’m wondering if I need to be worried or not?
Ticketing advice on 15:33 - Aug 1 with 1543 viewsThornburyswan

In my experience the email with the attached ticket tends to arrive on the Thursday before Saturday matches.
Ticketing advice on 16:46 - Aug 1 with 1504 viewsBadlands

If you have a phone that displays the email you can scan the image.
Scanning worked fine for the Bristol Rovers game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ticketing advice on 16:52 - Aug 1 with 1495 viewsGixerJack

Ticketing advice on 15:33 - Aug 1 by Thornburyswan

In my experience the email with the attached ticket tends to arrive on the Thursday before Saturday matches.

Thank you I got through to the ticket office eventually and they said the same, still think there should be a confirmation email though..
Ticketing advice on 16:53 - Aug 1 with 1494 viewsGixerJack

Ticketing advice on 16:46 - Aug 1 by Badlands

If you have a phone that displays the email you can scan the image.
Scanning worked fine for the Bristol Rovers game.

Dude, I’m gonna struggle with printing it… that’s as far as my tech skills go 😂🤣😂
Ticketing advice on 16:59 - Aug 1 with 1489 viewsherbie

It should be in the Swans app and you just scan that at the gate. I don’t have a printing facility either.
Ticketing advice on 17:08 - Aug 1 with 1479 viewsWhiterockin

For all emails from the club always check your junk box.
Ticketing advice on 17:56 - Aug 1 with 1440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ticketing advice on 16:59 - Aug 1 by herbie

It should be in the Swans app and you just scan that at the gate. I don’t have a printing facility either.

I think the latest email I got said the App won't be up to date for Birmingham? If so you can't use the ST on it. Here, from the email,

Please note: Supporters who use the Swans App for their season tickets are advised that our app partner is currently updating their records and we expect to have all the new season tickets uploaded to the app within 48 hours of our first home fixture against Birmingham City. Supporters are also advised that their physical cards will work in the meantime.
Ticketing advice on 19:24 - Aug 1 with 1392 viewsBoundy

Ticketing advice on 17:56 - Aug 1 by SullutaCreturned

I think the latest email I got said the App won't be up to date for Birmingham? If so you can't use the ST on it. Here, from the email,

Please note: Supporters who use the Swans App for their season tickets are advised that our app partner is currently updating their records and we expect to have all the new season tickets uploaded to the app within 48 hours of our first home fixture against Birmingham City. Supporters are also advised that their physical cards will work in the meantime.

and I've just received this
Dear. ,

We thank you for your season ticket purchase for the upcoming 2023-24 season and look forward to welcoming you to the first home game at the Swansea.com Stadium against Birmingham City on Saturday August 5.

Ahead of the new season, we would just like to inform you that your previous season card has been reactivated and you can use this for the new campaign. To confirm, the seat details for the card that has been reactivated are as follows:

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Ticketing advice on 19:42 - Aug 1 with 1363 viewsbuilthjack

When I bought extra tickets last season, the email often didn’t arrive. So had to collect from the ticket office on match day. A pain.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ticketing advice on 19:51 - Aug 1 with 1346 viewslifelong

Ticketing advice on 19:24 - Aug 1 by Boundy

and I've just received this
Dear. ,

We thank you for your season ticket purchase for the upcoming 2023-24 season and look forward to welcoming you to the first home game at the Swansea.com Stadium against Birmingham City on Saturday August 5.

Ahead of the new season, we would just like to inform you that your previous season card has been reactivated and you can use this for the new campaign. To confirm, the seat details for the card that has been reactivated are as follows:

Likewise.
Ticketing advice on 19:55 - Aug 1 with 1343 viewsBadlands

Ticketing advice on 19:42 - Aug 1 by builthjack

When I bought extra tickets last season, the email often didn’t arrive. So had to collect from the ticket office on match day. A pain.

To be fair the ticket office are very good.
When I left my ST at home I gave the ticket office my details and they printed a ticket for me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ticketing advice on 19:55 - Aug 1 with 1343 viewsRhonddaSwans

mate check your swansea account history , aslong as its there if your ticket does not show up there is a place by the club shop that deals with stuff like that. As keith said its usually 1 or two days before the email comes

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024