Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 20MPH punishments 08:34 - Aug 3 with 101103 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well the punishment for breaking the limit,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-confirm-how-punish-drivers-

Given how many idiots are on the roads, the delivery drivers under pressure and the actual difficutly in staying below 20 (it is difficult, I do it every week when I go to Cardiff and it's harder than you'd think, specially going downhill) there will be a lot of speeding going on.

The Senedd expect the fire brigade to become a road safety unit, how stupid is that? The fire brigade have their job and it's hard enough for them to do that the way the Senedd behaves.

Then there's the pollution problem, all those cars tootling around in second gear will fill the streets with pollution, it'll rise and rise and the few accidents stopped by this madness will be replaced tenfold and more in the years to come by serious health issues, those with asthma can look out, better buy your respirators now.

I wonder if cancers will also increase?

By the time we have all gone electric, assuming we all do, thousands of lives will be blighted by illness.
The 20MPH punishments on 22:34 - Apr 23 with 721 viewsbuilthjack

The 20MPH punishments on 22:32 - Apr 23 by Boundy

If he had 17 different email addresses then yes its more than possible, otherwise I'm not sure how he could

Ah right. Yes, you can create hundreds, even thousands of email addresses. Most probably was the case. Easy to do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The 20MPH punishments on 22:36 - Apr 23 with 718 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 22:34 - Apr 23 by builthjack

Ah right. Yes, you can create hundreds, even thousands of email addresses. Most probably was the case. Easy to do.

You'd have to be some sort of nut to do that , do they exist .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The 20MPH punishments on 23:10 - Apr 23 with 690 viewslifelong

The 20MPH punishments on 22:36 - Apr 23 by Boundy

Yes, half a million at least.👍
The 20MPH punishments on 23:14 - Apr 23 with 681 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 23:10 - Apr 23 by lifelong

Yes, half a million at least.👍

The 20MPH punishments on 23:15 - Apr 23 with 675 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 17:41 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

18.2 BILLION vehicle miles of traffic travelled in Wales in 2022. 4447 casualties reported in the same period. Twelve incidents a day on average across the whole of Wales in a population of 3m people. I can't even calculate how rare incidents are per mile travelled.

I can say Welsh roads are remarkably safe because by every statistical measure that matters they demonstrably and indisputably are. You carrying on as if errant pedestrians are getting munched under wheels every other mile doesn't change that.

Much like Perchy, you've long gone past the point where reality matters to you on this subject. You've nailed your flag to the mast of HMS Undefendable and have every intention of going down with the ship.

You just don’t learn do you.
Debate?
Yeah,of course you do.
One day,you will realise you are wrong.
If someone sees matters differently do you,it does not warrant the abuse you come up with .

I see lifelong’s point and it’s fair enough.
You,however,are so chocked with arrogance that you just can’t see it.
You impress only the impressionable ,son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The 20MPH punishments on 23:16 - Apr 23 with 673 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 17:41 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

18.2 BILLION vehicle miles of traffic travelled in Wales in 2022. 4447 casualties reported in the same period. Twelve incidents a day on average across the whole of Wales in a population of 3m people. I can't even calculate how rare incidents are per mile travelled.

I can say Welsh roads are remarkably safe because by every statistical measure that matters they demonstrably and indisputably are. You carrying on as if errant pedestrians are getting munched under wheels every other mile doesn't change that.

Much like Perchy, you've long gone past the point where reality matters to you on this subject. You've nailed your flag to the mast of HMS Undefendable and have every intention of going down with the ship.

Complete shyte

The 20MPH punishments on 05:53 - Apr 24 with 637 viewsbuilthjack

There were lots of them nutters by all accounts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The 20MPH punishments on 06:20 - Apr 24 with 630 viewsWhiterockin

The 20MPH punishments on 05:53 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Apparently some were even members of the Senedd.
Login to get fewer ads

The 20MPH punishments on 07:26 - Apr 24 with 616 viewslifelong

That’s a poor post, you’re better than that.
The 20MPH punishments on 08:28 - Apr 24 with 585 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 05:53 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Of whom most likely voted for Welsh Labour, no more

The 20MPH punishments on 10:09 - Apr 24 with 541 viewsunion_jack

Sorry, are we talking about the 20 mph petition or POTY 2023 😂😂?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The 20MPH punishments on 10:15 - Apr 24 with 531 viewsonehunglow

What the feck has that to do with this topic.
You clearly are as vicious,and foul an individual as it’s possible to be
Gutless,cowardly and unable to discourse
I have never ever included your jobs in our spats
I have warned you above your arrogance .

You are clueless about this topic. You have not seen and smelt the consequences of road death

Stick to the other site
[Post edited 24 Apr 10:18]

The 20MPH punishments on 10:29 - Apr 24 with 519 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 07:26 - Apr 24 by lifelong

That’s a poor post, you’re better than that.

He’s really not

The 20MPH punishments on 10:38 - Apr 24 with 502 viewsDr_Winston

I am enjoying the irony of being described as "gutless and cowardly" by someone who has openly bragged about abusing his power by beating up defenceless drunks in the past.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The 20MPH punishments on 10:50 - Apr 24 with 482 viewsonehunglow

Ok,so how to make roads safer .
1 Compketely rethink the driving test
2. Included night driving and motorway driving as part of test
3 .increase minimum age to 21 for both cars and motor bikes
4. Confiscate cars of drink drivers and drug drivers
5.All drink and drug driving convictions should lead to 5 year ban
6. Introduce compulsory helmets for cyclists
7. Death by dangerous driving treated as manslaughter ,which it is
8. Mobile phone drivers have car impounded for 12 months
9 non insured drivers given six month jail even for first offence . Biggest curse on the roads .
10.Scrap all smart motorways immediately .

The 20MPH punishments on 11:36 - Apr 24 with 474 viewsWhiterockin

The 20MPH punishments on 10:50 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

9 non insured drivers given six month jail even for first offence . Biggest curse on the roads .

11. Make all drivers over the age of 75 retake a driving test every 2 years.
The 20MPH punishments on 11:54 - Apr 24 with 454 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 11:36 - Apr 24 by Whiterockin

11. Make all drivers over the age of 75 retake a driving test every 2 years.

I’ve only a year left then but I’d be glad to

The 20MPH punishments on 12:00 - Apr 24 with 449 viewsWhiterockin

The 20MPH punishments on 11:54 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

I’ve only a year left then but I’d be glad to

I have a couple to go but would be happy if this was the law. If I am good enough to drive I carry on if not I stop. Do we really know if we are failing slowly and it takes the decision away from ourselves and family.
The 20MPH punishments on 12:08 - Apr 24 with 432 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 12:00 - Apr 24 by Whiterockin

I have a couple to go but would be happy if this was the law. If I am good enough to drive I carry on if not I stop. Do we really know if we are failing slowly and it takes the decision away from ourselves and family.

It’s a fair comment you make
I can only speak personally
As I age,my experience and assessments of hazards compensates for any lack of reaction time.
I’m not sure my reactions are much worse.
I tend to drive now in silence so Incan fully concentrate
I also drive much slower and fully appreciative the utter D1ckwards that drive cars ,hardly able to drag themselves away from their phone and their life outside the car .
Inside a car is not a safe haven from the outside world nor is it a man’s territory to defend

The 20MPH punishments on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 385 viewsunion_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 10:50 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

I would add to this a road safety awareness course added to the school curriculum showing amongst other things the consequences of bad driving. Nothing like that can hit home as hard.

As for the 75+ test should be different to the 17+ test. More emphasis on decision making, reactions, awareness and vision. The problem here is that too many people will probably fail it and with it lose their independence. The risks of allowing them to drive must be carefully measured against the risks of them having serious accidents. The starting point here is how many serious / fatal accidents involve people in that age group. I think (I don’t have figures) that the 17-25 age group woukd be more involved in those types of accidents.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The 20MPH punishments on 15:58 - Apr 24 with 357 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 14:55 - Apr 24 by union_jack

I would add to this a road safety awareness course added to the school curriculum showing amongst other things the consequences of bad driving. Nothing like that can hit home as hard.

As for the 75+ test should be different to the 17+ test. More emphasis on decision making, reactions, awareness and vision. The problem here is that too many people will probably fail it and with it lose their independence. The risks of allowing them to drive must be carefully measured against the risks of them having serious accidents. The starting point here is how many serious / fatal accidents involve people in that age group. I think (I don’t have figures) that the 17-25 age group woukd be more involved in those types of accidents.

Good points .
I understand “ independence” but nobody has a Devine right to drive nor be afforded private transport.
We have all become blasé and supine over driving.
I repeat,no man enjoys having his standard of driving questioned .

It’s fair to say this thread has made me both laugh and weep. Sone excellent ideas,like yours but sone truly grotesque car centric gaffes from people who are an obvious danger to all.

I will conclude,every test I have had has been conducted in total silence . It’s when you best concentrate . I find radio now a total distraction and irritant .
God help me,Ivecdruven home listening to Richard Shepherd sum up a Swans defeat at a lowly venue

The 20MPH punishments on 19:18 - Apr 24 with 316 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw945l3zy91o

Looks like £5M to fix the fcuk ups. Probably £10M wasted, £5M to fcuk it up and £5M to fix it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The 20MPH punishments on 17:25 - Apr 25 with 194 viewsSullutaCreturned

The 20MPH punishments on 22:32 - Apr 23 by Boundy

If he had 17 different email addresses then yes its more than possible, otherwise I'm not sure how he could

Even with different email addresses I think they check the IP address so he'd have to do it from 17 different places, not all from at home.
The 20MPH punishments on 17:31 - Apr 25 with 176 viewsSullutaCreturned

The 20MPH punishments on 22:34 - Apr 23 by builthjack

Most probably? I'd say not, there will be a small group of people loopy enough to spend a lot of time creating new emails and then registering and voting. Mist people aren't bonkers enough to go down that road.

We can all make spurious assumptions but that doesn't mean we are right. Are there any official figures for the total votes cast?
The 20MPH punishments on 17:31 - Apr 25 with 174 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 17:25 - Apr 25 by SullutaCreturned

Even with different email addresses I think they check the IP address so he'd have to do it from 17 different places, not all from at home.

Yes indeed although do they scrutinise to that detail, they ignore most petitions any way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024