Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 20MPH punishments 08:34 - Aug 3 with 97606 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well the punishment for breaking the limit,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-confirm-how-punish-drivers-

Given how many idiots are on the roads, the delivery drivers under pressure and the actual difficutly in staying below 20 (it is difficult, I do it every week when I go to Cardiff and it's harder than you'd think, specially going downhill) there will be a lot of speeding going on.

The Senedd expect the fire brigade to become a road safety unit, how stupid is that? The fire brigade have their job and it's hard enough for them to do that the way the Senedd behaves.

Then there's the pollution problem, all those cars tootling around in second gear will fill the streets with pollution, it'll rise and rise and the few accidents stopped by this madness will be replaced tenfold and more in the years to come by serious health issues, those with asthma can look out, better buy your respirators now.

I wonder if cancers will also increase?

By the time we have all gone electric, assuming we all do, thousands of lives will be blighted by illness.
The 20MPH punishments on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 939 viewsFlashberryjack

The 20MPH punishments on 20:43 - Dec 15 by Boundy

I don't want to but as its Christmas, highly qualified in what exactly ?,unless you mean Latin of course
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 20:43]

Was a social worker then probation office, friend of mine worked with him many years ago, reckons he was a useless git back then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The 20MPH punishments on 22:09 - Dec 15 with 929 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 20:43 - Dec 15 by Boundy

I don't want to but as its Christmas, highly qualified in what exactly ?,unless you mean Latin of course
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 20:43]

From 1991 to 1995, Drakeford was a lecturer in applied social studies at the University College of Swansea (now Swansea University).[5] He then moved to the University of Wales, Cardiff, renamed as Cardiff University in 1999, as a lecturer in its School of Social and Administrative Studies.[5] He was promoted to senior lecturer in 1999 and appointed as Professor of Social Policy and Applied Social Sciences in 2003.[5] Drakeford continued in his academic posts until his appointment as a Welsh Government minister in 2013. He has published books and journal articles on various aspects of social policy.
The 20MPH punishments on 22:27 - Dec 15 with 906 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 22:09 - Dec 15 by controversial_jack

From 1991 to 1995, Drakeford was a lecturer in applied social studies at the University College of Swansea (now Swansea University).[5] He then moved to the University of Wales, Cardiff, renamed as Cardiff University in 1999, as a lecturer in its School of Social and Administrative Studies.[5] He was promoted to senior lecturer in 1999 and appointed as Professor of Social Policy and Applied Social Sciences in 2003.[5] Drakeford continued in his academic posts until his appointment as a Welsh Government minister in 2013. He has published books and journal articles on various aspects of social policy.

but not qualified to successfully run a country unless of course if you mean to run it into deep down into the shi++++r then he's exceeded all expectations

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The 20MPH punishments on 22:57 - Dec 15 with 897 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 22:27 - Dec 15 by Boundy

but not qualified to successfully run a country unless of course if you mean to run it into deep down into the shi++++r then he's exceeded all expectations

I didn’t realise there was a how to run a county degree for politicians. I thought they picked it up on the job as they went along
The 20MPH punishments on 22:59 - Dec 15 with 897 viewsKilkennyjack

More qualified than a washed up hack though ..

Beware of the Risen People

The 20MPH punishments on 23:25 - Dec 15 with 894 viewsmajorraglan

What is the criteria to run the country, because a lot of policing cans from all parties have similar backgrounds to Drakeford ? Boris…. sacked for lying and making up stories ? Cameron?
The 20MPH punishments on 07:26 - Dec 16 with 867 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 22:09 - Dec 15 by controversial_jack

So he has no real experience in a proper job let alone a job in the private sector. No wonder his policies were so anti business and he spent his time lecturing and patronising the public.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The 20MPH punishments on 07:28 - Dec 16 with 863 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 20:25 - Dec 15 by controversial_jack

He is very highly qualified

Qualified at lecturing . That explains all his patronising policies and I know best attitudes to the voters.

Login to get fewer ads

The 20MPH punishments on 07:59 - Dec 16 with 849 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 22:57 - Dec 15 by controversial_jack

I didn’t realise there was a how to run a county degree for politicians. I thought they picked it up on the job as they went along

You stated he was highly qualified , no one else . beep beep

The 20MPH punishments on 09:20 - Dec 16 with 827 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 07:59 - Dec 16 by Boundy

You stated he was highly qualified , no one else . beep beep

He is highly qualified, and i showed you his quals, Are you thick?
The 20MPH punishments on 09:59 - Dec 16 with 805 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 09:20 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

Don't get personal ,when it ones to thickness you set the bar really low.
You showed me nothing and to be honest anything you post is often treated with the contempt it deserves ,now back in your box

The 20MPH punishments on 11:00 - Dec 16 with 781 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 09:20 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

Qualified as an academic. No qualifications in business, management let alone running anything as important a Government.

The 20MPH punishments on 20:40 - Dec 16 with 740 viewsSullutaCreturned

The 20MPH punishments on 12:03 - Dec 15 by lifelong

Even less of a chance if driving at 20mph.

I'll say it again, the people driving safely at 30 were never the problem. it's those who drive like idits, who exceed 30 and drive dangerously who cause the problems.

Those 3 teens who died the other day, what caused their accident? What about those 4 teens in North Wales?

The roads are perfectly safe at 30mph if people don't behave like morons. That includes pedestrians and cyclists!
The 20MPH punishments on 23:53 - Dec 16 with 695 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 11:00 - Dec 16 by felixstowe_jack

Qualified as an academic. No qualifications in business, management let alone running anything as important a Government.

Qualified as an academic? There’s no higher quals than that. Would you expect someone with a city and guilds in boiler technology or someone with an O level in horticulture be more suitable to be first minister?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 23:54]
The 20MPH punishments on 23:59 - Dec 16 with 690 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 09:59 - Dec 16 by Boundy

Don't get personal ,when it ones to thickness you set the bar really low.
You showed me nothing and to be honest anything you post is often treated with the contempt it deserves ,now back in your box

It’s not personal it’s fact.
The 20MPH punishments on 11:10 - Dec 17 with 645 viewsWingstandwood

Be careful from now on when it comes to avoiding speeding tickets in 20mph area's folks! Today is a very significant day regarding fixed speed cameras, covert/sneaky GoSafe vans and fines!

The war on the Welsh motorist (or should that be revenue raising?) is about to well and truly begin, cos its now full on "green-on" Go! Go! Go!
https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/23994851.20mph-enforcement-grace-period-w

Argus!

The 20MPH punishments on 11:31 - Dec 17 with 632 viewsmajorraglan

The 20MPH punishments on 11:10 - Dec 17 by Wingstandwood

Be careful from now on when it comes to avoiding speeding tickets in 20mph area's folks! Today is a very significant day regarding fixed speed cameras, covert/sneaky GoSafe vans and fines!

The war on the Welsh motorist (or should that be revenue raising?) is about to well and truly begin, cos its now full on "green-on" Go! Go! Go!
https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/23994851.20mph-enforcement-grace-period-w

Let’s hope the good people of Llanelli remember Waters at the next election and vote him out. I’m also hoping that whoever wins the leadership election sacks Waters and overhauls the legislation.
The 20MPH punishments on 23:23 - Dec 17 with 579 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 23:59 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

It’s not personal it’s fact.

What's a fact ?

The 20MPH punishments on 23:24 - Dec 17 with 578 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 23:53 - Dec 16 by controversial_jack

Qualified as an academic? There’s no higher quals than that. Would you expect someone with a city and guilds in boiler technology or someone with an O level in horticulture be more suitable to be first minister?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 23:54]

He qualified in Latin , so your analogy sucks .

The 20MPH punishments on 23:26 - Dec 17 with 577 viewsBoundy

The future awaits :
WG transport delivery plan 2022-2028
Section 3.3.3
3.3.3. Motivation to make a shift away
from private car use
………………..
We will also motivate people away from private car use
through demand management - the Wales Transport
Strategy includes a commitment to develop a national road
user charging framework. Further work will be undertaken to
develop a fair and equitable road user charging framework,
including how local authorities can borrow against these future
revenue streams to fund transport improvements; and also
consider other alternatives such as workplace car parking

The 20MPH punishments on 09:26 - Dec 18 with 524 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 11:10 - Dec 17 by Wingstandwood

So it was all about extra taxation after all.

The 20MPH punishments on 09:28 - Dec 18 with 520 viewscontroversial_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 09:26 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Drive slowly and you won't pay
The 20MPH punishments on 09:30 - Dec 18 with 518 viewsBoundy

The 20MPH punishments on 09:26 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Of course it was /is , nothing about the climate , Cardiff will have a ULEZ type scheme rolled out and yet the air quality in the area has risen. There's enough literature out there to digest so no one should be ignorant of the facts of why this war against the motorist has started .

The 20MPH punishments on 09:33 - Dec 18 with 519 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The 20MPH punishments on 09:28 - Dec 18 by controversial_jack

Drive slowly and you won't pay

Glad you agree it is a tax raising law.

The 20MPH punishments on 09:51 - Dec 18 with 505 viewsonehunglow

The 20MPH punishments on 09:33 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Glad you agree it is a tax raising law.

Speeding convictions add to the stats for the local Force

North Wales Police have always been @rses towards visiting motorists because them getting killed and injured disproportionally affects the Figures on which all Chief Cons are judged .

Trust me on this one

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024